If i was in front of you with it what would you do?

If i was in front of you with it what would you do?

grab it, stroke it, lick it, suck it, swallow the sperm, kiss the tip, thank it, walk away happy.

Sounds like a plan lol

Succ

indeed. a good time would be had by all.

Smack it various cold cut meats

Well, I'm a slut so

Lol thts it

and me ?

bob my head up and down on your cock tip over and over until you fill my mouth with your cum, lick my lips then swallow with a smile.

ive been told my dick is rather pretty, is it true?

oh yes. i'd like to suck and nibble on your foreskin, lick your shaft like a lollipop and suck on your balls.

noice, shame youre a guy lel

take a compliment where you can get it. you wouldn't complain.

Oy vey, looks like someone could use a circumcision.

I don't understand this penis. Shouldn't the longer end of the helmet be on top?

omfg, do it please U make me so hard

no, it's got waaaay too much foreskin.
cut master race reporting in.

its my superpower. that last final squirt of cum over my tongue makes all the sucking worth it.

Grab it, cut it and shove it down your throat, you faggot.

omg omg, i'm in love, do it please, i'll cum in your face

as long as you squirt some in my mouth!

i want to make it cum with my feet

What about me?

i have a lot of cum for you :) 1 month without masturbating

ooo... would lick and fondly your balls with my tongue, getting them nice and wet, then slowly slide up your shaft before taking your whole length into my mouth and bob my head up and down your entire length and suck lightly until you started to squirt and then let you finish on my face.

Why are you waiting?

If you're handsome I would suck it

Good boy. You like that cock? Would you rate please?

i am not worried. just squirt it and i'll clean it off where ever it lands with my fingers and suck them clean also.

>cut
>master race

Pick one

Let me see your mouth

solid 7/10 but i don't really care. i just like feeling them in my mouth and fucking my face. as long as they aren't so small that it is hard to suck them. that is a waste of time.

no, thats ok.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Good boy. What do you like about my cock?

Lame

after a few beer and if you were very sissy looking then yeah, it could happen

mushroomy head

your opinion of me means nothing. i am perfectly happy with who i am.

i'll work on that.

please

no need to beg. i am all for doing this.

I'd kneel, suck and kiss it all over.

Someone post ass or mouth

buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it, charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick, erase it, write it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick, rewrite it plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip, unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, code it, jam, unlock it surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it cross it, crack it, twitch, update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax, rename it, touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop, format it. buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it, charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick, erase it, write it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick, rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip, unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, code it, jam, unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it cross it, crack it, twitch, update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax, rename it, touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop, format it.

I want to fuck your ass after you make me nutt

easily done. i'd like to feel you pushing into my asshole after you squirt.

Bop it

You like?

Beat the living piss out of the faggot. I ain't no homo and doing that is a sure death sentence.

Closet fag

oh yeah! that i would suck slowly.. letting my tongue peek out when i got your whole cock deep into my throat and swallowing your precum. i can only imagine how wonderful it feels to have you throb and coat my mouth with your cum.

Shoot you for invading my home and attempting to rape me

Go on, you're making my balls wet.

i need U, where i find U ? :)
my dick so hard for U

Pic?

gasping, i would pull off your cock and suck on your balls. feeling them roll around over my tongue and between my lips before taking your cock back into my mouth and letting you fuck my face. your wet balls slapping my chin.

well, chances are you are very far away. as much as i really want to provide you my mouth to fuck and cum in, it probably won't happen.

I ant some of your dick too. Fuck my mouth. As I look deep into your eyes.

Fuck it, who wants to swallow my cum (face pic is required in reply)

then how I will jerk off for you? Snapchat have? I want you

You're such a good little slut. I'm going to fuck that ass hard as I reach around and yank your little faggot cock