Does the corner of your eye ever get really irritated? Is it allergies? Help a Sup Forumsro out

Does the corner of your eye ever get really irritated? Is it allergies? Help a Sup Forumsro out.

Bump

I wash my face twice a day, so it's clean. But it's red and painful. It was really flaky when I woke up.

it looks like you rub it all day..

just stop crying fag

Looks like herpes

I don't. I try not to touch my face unless I'm doing skincare stuff. I did start Differin recently but I don't apply it near my eyes.

looks like the skin is really dry. try some lotion

i tried CeraVe on it and it didn't help. After I cleanse tonight I'll try Vaseline overnight and see if it helps. I hope it's not an infection. :[

Herpes of the eyes
Shits been going around since everyone started doing free samples for vr in malls and testing centers

Try vanicream such a nice moisturizer i had something similat to yours where my eye lids would peel skin.

I don't leave my house or have much physical contact with anyone. I doubt I have herpes.

Stop washing your face twice a day. Youre dehydrating your skin and that probably caused your problem. After you shower just put some kind of moisteurizer on it and it will heal in a couple day

Tear ducts are on the side of the eye closest to the nose user.

Pretty much this, if you're gonna wash your face more than once a day you have to moisturise it afterwards. Also, washing your face is different than exfoliating it, are you exfoliating enough/too much?

Bumping for justice, I have this problem too, though I think it's from the eye overproducing tears from being dry

Usually happens because I don't sleep enough

cum in eye can cause this

Cumin? Oh no, I don't cook

PM I wash with a gentle cleanser and then apply Adapalene and CeraVe moisturizer. AM I just splash with water, apply CeraVe, and then sunscreen.

Its maybe eczema

I don't do anything really special at all, not even wash my face in the morning. But sometimes it's like my tear ducts overproduce and it gathers in that outside corner, and perhaps I'm rubbing it raw from wiping away the tears so much

Happens to me sometimes. Once it starts up can stay irritated for days. A little Neosporin fixes it right up. Use q-tip to apply.

I'll have to try this

what's that