"The big difference between America and Europe is that in America, when you see a guy riding around in a limousine...

"The big difference between America and Europe is that in America, when you see a guy riding around in a limousine, you think 'Wow, if I work really hard, I could be riding in that limousine someday!' whereas in Europe, when you see a guy riding around in a limousine, you think 'Dammit, I'm gonna get that bastard!'"

ah okay good for you my friend

See
Quads

buscas un hotel?

trivago!

>instant 250 replies

Yes good American goy. Someday YOU will be in that limo!

i don't know if there's anyone riding around in limos these days that doesn't deserve to be gassed

good old mitt romney, he knew how to connect with people.

in mexico when you see a guy riding a limousine you think "wow i have 2 choices, either i jump the wall or i sell drugs"

class war when

lyl

nice get

And outside of fantasyland the US has the worst social mobility index in all of the western world.

The American dream is a meme.

Limos aren't expensive to rent tho, what a dumb saying.

Wait, aren't you going to be majority Islamic in 30 years or something?

"The big difference between America and Europe is that in America, when you see a guy riding around in a limousine, you think 'Wow, if I work really hard, I could be riding in that limousine someday!' whereas in Europe, when you see the guy riding around in a limousine, you think 'Chauffeurs are glorified taxi drivers'"

More accurate tb h.

Wait, aren't you going to be majority Hispanic in 3 minutes or something?

quads of truth

Wait aren't you already majority Chinese or something?

"The big difference between America and Europe is that in America, when you see a guy riding around in a limousine, you think 'Wow, if I work really hard, I could be riding in that limousine someday, Lord knows I love me some big shiny shit!!!' whereas in white countries, when you see a guy riding around in a limousine, you realise how pretentious and kitsch that is because everything need not be ostentatious and overstated.

>you study your entire life to work in a mom and pop shop making shoes

Wait, aren't you going to be Majority Han Chinese in 3 minutes or something

>Canadian Dollar
>Canadian Housing Market

A

FUCKING

LEAF

There isn't.

T.56%

>56%
The percentage of the UK's population who practice Islam.