Fags of Sup Forums I need your help. I'm gonna be fucking my gf's ass sometime this week...

Fags of Sup Forums I need your help. I'm gonna be fucking my gf's ass sometime this week. What is a good brand of lube I should buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.xhamster.com/movies/2456090/deep_slut_puppy_7_vanilla.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KY Jelly
H2O JO
Durex one is ok but doesn't last very long, spit or water reactivates it though,

Butter.

nothing sugar based

>>Buying your father lube for Father's day

Sugar based? That exists?

It was the beset picture I could find.

Best* stupid phone

Go raw, you faggot.

Thanks user

ASTROGLIDE FTW

I mean I would but, I kinda want anal to be a semi regular thing so I don't want her to hate it and completely destroy her anus.

Astroglide is the best for anal imo

All professional faggots trust astroglide. Not water based, will remain no matter how close your skin gets to hers

Deep heat.

many water based lubes use vegetable gum as the viscous agent and vegetable gum is sweet

icy hot

Yup, pick a silicone based lube. Brand matters a little but not that much. Use it like it's going out of style.

Water based is good for using with toys but kinda dries out and gets sticky without adding more fluids.

If you plan a little oral, do not get ky jelly, tastes like fucking shit.

Would silicone be bad for the toy or is it just harder to clean

Froglube gun oil.

>dries out
actually, it abosorbs into the body quicker than the silicon stuff. just saiyan.. for science!

Ahh ok

ben gay

of course it tastes like shit if theyre doing anal

>make dad's day
That's some good shit

Fuck sakes. My personal favorite. I prefer salted over unsalted.... Leaves my balls extra salty and stings the tip just right

You want Eros. It's expensive but the best. It's silicon based, so it won't dry out, and as a bonus, it stays slippery in the shower or pool, if you guys ever have sex there.

KY is shit. It's popular because doctors like it because it's sterile. Astroglide is also shit, it's popular because it was the first one that wasn't KY. Jo is ok, but I'd say don't get the water based one.

Silicon doesn't hurt toys or condoms. Oil based is what does that, which is why you don't use Vasoline. Also, don't be stupid and use soap or something.

I don't recommend something like AnalEase either. It has numbing, which makes it hurt less at the time, but also makes it so she can't tell if she's being hurt or not, so she'll have more pain the next day and won't want to do it again. If it's hurting her a lot, she needs to relax more. It shouldn't be painful unless she's fighting it and you're forcing it in.

Use this, Pjur

Not the durex stuff. It fucking burns after a while.
Superdrug do an own brad copy that is good

>Make Dad's day
>Lube

lube has shitty taste and smell
just use your spit

Icy Hot

Look for lube with 5% lidocaine

also pic related will turn her into a deep anal slut

>2 in 1
I shove that up my ass all the time and it made me a whore

Can confirm the part about Durex. That's the only brand spread everywhere here and it's easy to get so that's what I'm going for due to rarity of it being used.

Does a good job lubricating for both vaginal and anal penetration, but as the user says, doesn't last very long.

That stuff is the shit, but not only her will turn it in a anal slut...

nl.xhamster.com/movies/2456090/deep_slut_puppy_7_vanilla.html

Thanks so much user.

Lube is for pussies...

Why isnt anybody posting cummies?

Silicon based lube will eat into toys, creating micro fissures where bacteria will flourish. Always use water-based lube with toys.

Is it safe on Stainless steel toys, like butt plugs? I don't want to have to reapply lube every 5 minutes

this

gf and i use poppers every time for anal sex its amazing

>not making your own lube

you faggots must hate money

Only if the toys are also made of silicon. Stainless and other harder substances are fine.

Holy shit, people still use Rush? It's just VCR head cleaner, please tell me you're not paying full price for the branded little container at least.

>It's just VCR head cleaner

that just what it's sold as retard
it is actually a terrible vcr head cleaner, or room deodorizer, or leather cleaner.

WD40, but only with the anal attachment.

Cooking oil bro, trust me don't waste your cash

this stuff is good, but not condom safe