When you had sex with no condom for the very first time, how long did you last? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin

When you had sex with no condom for the very first time, how long did you last? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin.

Don't do it man, it's like eating a banana without it's peel

First time no condom was 15mins. With a condom I last about 30mins.
It feels so much better with no glove

>fucking bitches without condom
you want stds or kids? because that's how you get stds and kids...

This

they have this magical thing called abortion user

Like 8min, tho I didn't focus on lasting longer. Second time I tried to use condom. Was horny af and I only lasted for 4~6min. Felt the same to me btw. My only problem doing it with rubber is that it gets dry easy.

About 10 minutes but it was semi-public so we had to be quick. I actually came twice because it felt so good

Pretty much this, though I can stretch out to 45min-possible infinity with a condom if I try.

Def use a condom your first time around, or you'll blow instantly

Less than 10 minutes.

Didn't cum, found out I like guys

My first time was no condom and less than a minute, I suggest using a condom the first time bc you may or may not have an understanding partner

Hahahaha

Did she make fun of you, user?

feel ya there bro

im 40 and have never lasted more than 15 minutes except for the handful of times i sexed drunk

just make sure she cums at least once

Which is entirely up to the chick, who can continue to fuck you for 18 years afterwards.
Enjoy trying to abort your AIDS.

Virgin detected

I couldn't cum at all my first times, condom or not. Dick got used to it eventually and I swung over to the other extreme of not being able to last even a couple of minutes.

Was fucking for good half an hour. Didn't cum. I constantly dried up. Finally just helped her climax and than I just gave up because I was out of stamina.

You Sup Forumsro should still be proud despite cumming really early. Some Sup Forumsro turned into wizards for not getting any.

Stop fucking chicks you are not attracted too

How do you figure?

I've only fucked two girls, but that's two more than none. My first time was awful too, didn't even finish, just sort of gave up.

First time with no condom was when I also lost my virginity. I was 19, it lasted over an hour and a half before I finished in her mouth. However I feel like I am an outlier because I have such massive anxiety when it comes to being able to finish with anyone else.

My first time having sex was without a condom. Pretty important to note though is that we were on pills at that moment though.(or at least in the come down phase). Lasted for about 15 minutes I think. Don't think it was great sex, I didn't know what I was doing and the fact that I was high on pills didn't make it much better.
Next morning was much better tho

Only time I have ever had sex without condom I couldn't even stay hard.
>Was fucking a black chick.
>Didnt have condom.
>Said I could get one and be back in 5.
>She said she prefers without anyway and is on pill.
>fuckyeah.jpg
>Things get going
>Stick it in.
>look at her with my dick inside.
>clicks that she is a bigger whore.
>Ohsheet
>realise probably aids or at least std
>loose erection.
>she asks what's going on
>pretend too drunk
>fuck off to go get tested.

But I am attracted to her. She is my girlfriend and every time we are separated for more than 2 days I miss her like crazy.

>who can continue to fuck you for 18 years afterwards

nope take the nigger pill user

An hour actually.

Had nothing to do with endurance, though. She was so tight (she was like 4'11" and 105 lbs) that I couldn't fit more than 1/3 of my dick in.

It was pretty "meh" obviously. We kept at it though, and it got better.

This.

Eat the fuck outta that pussy before dickhammertime.

Lastad 10-15 seconds, came buckets on her stomach, after she told me she were on pills and i could cum in her. No regrets felt like heaven.

>tfw your average Sup Forumstard lasts 30 mins
>tfw you last only 1 min and a half when fapping

you prolly masturbated too much back then. too much masturbation can actually make the penis less sensitive.

DO NOT HAVE SEX WITHOUT A COMDOM, you may think you can pullout in time, but you never know. It's not worth it.

Is cool bro, I cum crazy fast when I jerk it but can make it like 45 minutes during sex.

It's all about your state of mind

>abortion

He doesn't know about the DUI.

Feels like I get aroused waaay too much and then blow instantly. Happens all the time to me.

>off to round 2 then

I guess it depends on the girl.

Some girls get sopping wet, and some girls are fucking dry.

For the girls that are dry, the condom really helps. I've been with girls that think spit is gross (fucking prudes) so they don't like it when I spit on their pussy to get it lubed up.

Plus the condom kind of acts like a cock ring, in my opinion. Sometimes I prefer to stay harder longer, and last longer, because some girls are so fucking hot, I'd lose it in 10 minutes if I didn't have the condom on.

On the right girl, with a wet pussy, I always prefer to go raw, and I never last as long, that's for sure.

when u fuck with no condom, u constantly feel on the edge, waiting for your gf to have the period that month.

Depends on a ton of shit dude, take your time, eat her out first if you like. do yourself a favor and go buy some condoms that fit, so shop around, it sucks if its loose of sort of comes off. DO NOT buy the kind with the numbing gel. Real possibility you wont come with condom on at all. With it off, anyones guess. Not a bad idea to jerk off once about 8-12 hours before. BTW if you jerk off with a death grip it can be a while before you get accustomed to a pussy.

Condoms suck but you really should wear one.

I'm 23, have had sex at least over 2,500 times, under 10 of those times with a condom. I also have herpes and have contracted chlamydia three times and gonorrhea once. My pull out game is so strong though. I can fuck any bitch without a condom for as long as I feel like and not get them pregnant.

You're fucking beta OP

Like...4 trusts, was 16 and too estatic to resist.
Pretty embarassing but got better with time, now I have a normal duration

about a minute

Because most non bitchy shallow girls don't actually care about that sort of thing unless it happens regularly.

I was actually flat out 3 months on a dry run because I met her than. Finally when it came to sex the 1st time I almost blacked out and I didn't even stay hard. 2nd time when things got heated again I asked about the condom, she said she had a coil. This time I was diamonds, but was unable to finish because I was out of stamina.

>2 pumps and started spewing
>fuck that shit I"m not going down this way
>keep hard and banging to the weirdest sensation ever
>OHSHIT going to lose erection
>sensation goes away and starts to feel like sex again
>go 30 more minutes like a champ
> blow pathetically small 2nd load onto her stomach
>dont care, went 40minutes

That's how I learned with a little discomfort after nutting guys can go multiple orgasms, too.
>Now a matter of pride i wear her out.
>Feeling good is secondary to exhausting her.

that first bareback session was life changing.

Pretty sure you have a super low sperm count, if you even have one at all. The "pull out game" isn't real, man; it just isn't.

Also pretty sure you're lying through your teeth, which wouldn't be a surprise, because Sup Forums.

So there's that.

Bitch.

Dude, my dad was paying child support for 26 years. She even hates me for no reason.

Nowadays dads are only there, to pay for their bastard kids eitherway.

that's not what multiple orgasm is. you just had two normal orgasms

>Lasted just under 5 minutes
>busted a nut
>rolled over and went to sleep
>she was mad as hell

Dunno why though, I was satisfied and that's all that mattered/

are you mentally stressed for some reason? seems like you're thinking too much. try to relax and just enjoy whatever you two are doing while having sex.

Only true for cutfags desu

what is a death grip wise user, im legitimaly curious

0.0001 seconds

Never underestimate the power of precum

that's not dubs it's just two normal number 2s.

Fair enough, but I could totally see a dude getting roasted if it was at a party or something.

In fact, I saw that happen to some poor bastard. He went into a roon with a chick, came out 10 minutes later beet red and went immediately home. The chick comes out and tells everyone about how he came instantly and brags about how she "destroyed" him.

Felt pretty bad for him, but hey, should've jerked off beforehand or done it with a girl he knew and not some drunk slut.

you say that but I last about 10-20 mins my first time and I have still never used a condom to this day, tried once my dick got limp before I could get the thing on properly. I just fuck girls on the pill or buck up for morning after. now if I pace myself I can last about 30-60 depending on how long since my last time had been.

>gf just got an IUD
>tfw worry-free condomless sex

I am become slave to the pussy

>Was fucking a black chick.
>Didnt have condom.

>niggered
>without condom

But those are satanic trips

2 hours

I know i wont last. Her body, her perfume, her hair. All this kind of shit that will make it impossible to think about something else than her.

Im thinking like a true virgin kek. But i know i wont last

those digits, damn

Winrar

>cringe

Performance anxiety maybe. She is my 1st one. To be honest I really don't regret not cumming though. The whole sex act itself is... well I really don't know how to describe it. I fucking love her and we communicate during it. And no I can't say I'm stressed, its been so many years since I can actually say I don't have any stress. Before meeting her I was a loser of sorts. But I got a good job with great colleagues and bosses and my family is fine.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Even nigger men have the common sense to just fuck white chicks.

Fucking trumped by those digits

*tips fedora*

5 s no overreact

why do you need to know? as if you'll ever get laid

You're overthinking it. Just enjoy while doing it. Don't do it just for her, do it to please yourself as well.

Fuck off
I know im cringy but it is for these very thoughts that i know i wont last

Considering I've been here so long and I was a loser. But I lost it at the age of 26 to a 19 year old.

As long as you want. The fear of knocking up some random slut isn't a turn on.

3 hours, and then we had sex again another 3 times that night over another 6 hours.

no you wont last because of her pussy... you not going to fuck her hair

Git gud at finger banging

That way even if your actual fucking is godawful you'll still be fine

Protip: as long as the girl cums at least once she's not gonna be upset

But... but but pleasing her pleases me.

>tfw I have only had sex with one girl
>tfw it was like 8 pumps then I came.. so about 8 sec

We actually banged a few times that night and all of them were below 45 sec probably.

>this was 5 years ago

yeah without condom

I'm scared...

I was 16.. and the very first time I had sex was without a condom. It was the greatest feeling I ever felt in all of my life.. I might have lasted 5 minutes.. could have been less, more like 4 minutes. It wasn't very long at all. Bareback inside of a pussy is one of the best things you will ever feel in your life.

Just wear a goddamned condom then. It prob wont be great the first time. Just ease into it. Sex is really not that big a deal once youve dont it a few times.

20 year old virgin

Kek I lost mine at 15

>being such an ugly virgin you think it's bait when someone loser their virginity at a pretty normal age for non autists
My sides, go claim your Waifu

replying to your own bait, how pathetic

Might have overestimated it then. Having a girl naked in front of you. Must be good

REEEEEEEEEE

I've never used a condom before, and I've fucked 4 bitches

3 pumps and I fucked her 6 times the last time lasted for about 5 minutes...I was 15 I wish I could still do that

girlfriend has an IUD and now i get to cum inside her every night, it's awesome

It was the best, girlfriend just went on the pill and it was time. Parents were in the other room, she was super wet and horned up over it, bend her over doggy on my bedroom floor, pulled her tights down a started fucking away, almost shot right off because it felt so great, pulled put for a second, pushed back in and she starts going nuts, i fucking unload, not realizing i had just fucked her ass. 2 birds with one stone. Best night ever back in those days.

I lasted 45 minutes. Went like this:
>alone at girlfriend's house with her
>get naked in her bedroom
>start fucking
>about two minutes in hear her parents come home
>not to be caught with their naked 16-year old daughter in bed, we get dressed real quick and run out to watch TV
>next 40 minutes they're fucking around the house before they finally decide to watch TV in their bedroom
>me and girlfriend run to basement, drop trou and start fucking again
>last 3 minutes

so 2+40+3 = 45 minutes

38 years old white male here.

I've fucked 10 women without a condom. Came in all of them too. Knocked 2 of them up. Not bad odds for barebacking. Blowing your load in a pussy makes it all worth it. Condoms fucking suck. They desensitize you and sex feels like shit with condoms.

what gross ass hoes are people hooking up with?

In all seriousness, it's not that likely to get a girl pregnant as long as she's on birth control and you pull out fully before ejaculating at all... I mean you realize married couples who want children often take months of full blown cumming in the vag no birth control impregnation attempts before the girl finally gets pregnant. Anybody who tells you otherwise with a scary accidental pregnancy story is lying about the details and they fucked up somehow (as in he doesn't pull out fully or she didn't actually use any birth control)

As far stds, get tested between partners and don't rawdog with girls who don't/you don't know well enough to know they're clean.

I have had three different serious girlfriends over the years who I've dated ranging from 6 months to 2 years (and even a few regular flings) and in each relationship I was at the point where we were both comfortable with no condoms and I've never had std or pregnancy issues.

JUST KEEP THESE THINGS IN MIND

1. MOST IMPORTANTLY KNOW THE PERSON/THEIR CLEANLINESS... at the very least don't rawdog an overly promiscuous girl (aka some chick who's willing to bang someone they just drunkenly met the first time at a bar or party)

2. Pull out fully before starting to ejaculate

3. Make sure she is on some form of birth control, pills, arm injection, etc...

Anyways... to anyone who hasn't done it. It's amazing and you'll never want to go back and you should definitely. Be alert tho as I said AND YES it is harder to hold back cumming if you're not used to it so be ready to pull out a moments notice if sudden ejaculation is something you struggle with.

go back to 9fag, faggot

I couldn't even get it up after so much foreplay, then I got it up and lasted 1 min pounding hard as fuck.
Now I can go easily 30 min no condom and +1hr with condom. :^)

>Be 19 year old me
>never masturabted before
>see hot latina gf once or twice per week
>cum so fast
>have sex again
>cum so fast
>have sex 8 times in one night
>cum fast every time
>research pre-mature ejaculation
>realize now I should have been jerking it 3 times per day

When i was 18-22 I actually did research

oops, ignore the bottom part.

And by that, he means the cum from somebody else that you don't know has already been deposited in your girl's pussy.
Likely two weeks ago, and she's now trying to fuck you before you know she knows that she's already missed her period.