Anybody has any updates about coldnessinmyheart?

Anybody has any updates about coldnessinmyheart?

All of her blogs are deleted, i just want conclusion what happened to her. Did she die? How?

Bellow I'll upload the pictures (nsfw)

Pics ?

Pic relatedThat's all her

bump

Looking at those pictures, I hope she died. Man she must have lotta problems.

That's some next level shit.

The thing is, almost everyone agrees that she died, and she's from Germany, but no one knows for sure if she died and how.

There seems to have been her ex boyfriends tumblr as well, but it got deleted as well;

>All of her blogs are deleted
like 3 years ago. but i'll bump you.

Her ex boyfriends blog got deleted about a year ago, where he posted about her

This has to be some really good makeup, no one could do that to themselves routinely and stay out of the hospital/not die

She's probably in mental institution. I used to have bunch of her photos and I found them very intriguing to say at least. Those were art as well, art of human flesh I'd say.

it is a mystery.

Nope. It's fucking real. She obviously lands herself in the hospital at times.

Some medics on Kiwi Farms forum confirmed, that the scars look legit.

She was probably high when she cut herself, or she had that rare disease when you can't feel pain.

Also, I think I read somewhere she started cutting after she was raped? And that some of her pictures were with words attached like ''Will you rape me now''?

unfortunately it is
maybe she finally found peace

I find her story deeply disturbing, sad and morbidly interesting at the same time.

But if she started doing all of this after she was raped, it gets on the whole other level of sad.

I just want to read her deleted tumblr (maybe someone has a copy), and maybe detectives on Sup Forums be able to extract some more information about her. I've heard that there was her dox around the internet somewhere

i find it interesting as well

what i wonder about these kinds of pictures is how isnt there blood all over?
she mustve known some surgical stuff if she could cut precisely where there wouldnt be blood vessels

We were in love.

proof or it didn't happen

Before cutting you can apply tourniquet to cut off the blood flow in limb. And in these photos she has drained the excess blood too.

Well, I suppose when you cut that often and you travel to ER so often, you learn a thing or two about the medicine.

Nothing to prove. She is gone. I let her gone.

your thinking of fnstla or whatever it was, google won't help. she had the famous "daddy's little girl" cuts. different girl. and you don't have to be high to cut that deep.

And I am the doctor that fixed her wounds, riite

tru
shit fuck thats a lot of blut

Whatever.

how?

Yeah, I could've been wrong.

Still, I wonder why the fuck she would cut then? What psychological problem could lead her to it?

As for the cut, I think most people would pass out from the pain without being high

Just why in the fuck would you do this to yourself. Like what did she do, cut a bunch and then burn herself, it makes no sense to me.

Where did you get his picture?>

yo this nigga be lookin like deadpool after the experiment

blut :^)

Lol niggers rape anything, this aint helping layds, get a gun you fucking femfaggots.

This was from the time she it an artery. This was her first time gone from me.

Me.

uhuuuu yeah rape is soooo bad!!! its the worst thing that could ever happen buhuhuuu.
bitches have sex thousand times but suddenly its the 1001 time sex is sooo bad its even worse than getting killed.

rape is ridiculous. rape is a joke. its all fucking brainwash shit

I wondered what her face looked like.

seriously what the fuck happened that made her think this was a good idea

never go full retard.

t. supreme gentlevirgin

KEK

cutting myself with your edge

how did she die? accident or on purpose?

must have been an addict or some shit

She must have absolutely no problem keeping her weight down with that kind of blood loss.

+1

Her heart was weak after all. One morning she just did not wake up. Omg the captcha.

What WA sher story? Im really curious noo.

This really fucks with me. I don't mind gore usually, but the fact that she was doing it to herself and over such a long period of time just makes me feel ill.

So, what happenes to her?

Why has she started cutting?

all ive gathered from this thread is that she was german (which i didnt know before)

shes still a mystery

any new about her story?

Yeah it's worse in some ways, because the victim will have to deal with paychological problems after that point, will never trust again and again, will be a husk of it's former self

Source : my ex was raped before we dated and during rape sliced with razor blades cause the guy liked blood. He got few years in prison and now is free. She was emotional trainwrech from that point, got into drugs and overdosed one night.

well, that's a good way to go, if you have to go. good luck.

Lost

Bump

post some more normal pics of her

Why is she doing this?

You sad fuck, go outside and find a gf.
>not projecting at all here.

>Is

These pics are pretty old m8

brb finding gf