>dumped by gf
>also a girl
>gf rarely wanted sex
>now i can go wild
>dont know how to find a girl who just wants to have fun
Help me out Sup Forumsros

tinder?

tits of GTFO

Tried tinder, there are like 3 girls that like girls in my area and that's it. So no luck with that

First the money kappa

Try /lgbt/ and maybe tinder. I would suggest not just sleeping around with other girls though, you are going to end up regretting it in a few years. You should find a girl whom you like romantically who also likes to have sex as much as you.

If you just party and sleep around like crazy you will be known as a slut and in a few years when you are tired of it and want a stable gf it will be much harder since everyone will know you sleep around .

That's true, but i'm not rlly looking for a relationship anyway unless the girl also games then its a plus but those are rare to find

try local lgbt clubs and bars, sites like tinder just increase your search distance, fetlife if you are into anything kinky.

>hen its a plus but those are rare to find

Its really not. i have like 20 lesbian/trans girl friends on my steam list

Try: /soc/ /lgbt/

Don't listen to this stupid piece of shit. This isn't how it works at all, especially not for lesbians.

While I agree that you should try to find someone you love, if you feel like you want to just mess around for a little while that's your prerogative.

I suggest okcupid. Also, Tits or GTFO

Yh well around the world not that much but actually in my country, yh haven't had that much luck

>n my country,
what country. Move to Canada or the US if you want to be a lesbian

Way too much effort finding someone you love. Did that for like a year then got a gf to be later dumped again. Also girls are hella complicated anyway lol say one word wrong and you'll be greeted by a 100 line text. Ill check out okcupid tho thanks

Netherlands. And im 18 can't rlly move now lol

there are loads of lesbos in NL

Tell me sum kek

go to like any rave or dance and you will find some. Get into EDM, you have the best scene for it and rave girls are usually extremely bi

Yh i thought about going to a club for that, but i absolutely hate clubs lol

this you know the rules

go on reddit and look for gaymers then. im sure theres a subreddit for gamer lesbians.

>First the money kappa

Pic of you with timestamp

Or pic of you with a tampon I have a tampon fetish