Why do blonde girls like black cock so much?

Why do blonde girls like black cock so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Jews like social conditioning so much?

Because blondes are the only people dumb enough to fuck a dirty nigger.

Because Black cocks fulfill their biologic purpose better than white cocks

Which guy do you think as her favorite to suck off

OP YOU FAGGOT YOU POST THIS SHIT EVERY DAY GO OUTSIDE NIGGER

Who hopes the cubs win the world series!

Why do blonde blacks like cock so much, girls?

B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T
B A I T

Why do you post the same thread everyday? It's just like ylyl bannana.

I've seen more brunettes with black guys than anything. Blondes are too feminine for them 9 times out of 10.

The blonde+BBC thing is fake as fuck.
The reality is 300lb brunette+150lb mbc

Of course that is unless we go with the disgusting skanks who fuck literally every athlete on college campuses. Those women are literally 0.0001% of the population though. The rest of the race mixers are just nasty women who want a more physically attractive man than they can get in a white guy, because physically fit black guys will settle for fat white slags because "muh white pussy" bragging to his friends. White guys don't usually do that unless they have a weird fetish.

The ones that don't belong to Aids monkey, unless she hates her parents. Everybody knows niggers are just a meme anyway.

I'm autistic and like spreading this slut

She accepted money to get fucked by a nigger? She is disgusting

Should I dump more of the set?

They don't.
You do.

Would be even better with a ass spread pic! Got one?

>She... ...fucked by a nigger? She is disgusting
Fixed it.

what a horrible picture to post to try to prove that point. she fucks more white dudes than black and seems to enjoy all three equally. at least try next time

She would have charged more, just imagine how many bikes Jammal had to steal to afford that.

How much does she charge?

I heard somewhere one of the white guys paid for the black guy

>enjoyed all 3 equally

They don't. Its just sneaky Hebrew propaganda

He paid in KFC coupons

anyone know her name?

Conjugal visit?

Kek

It's a dorm

Why would he do that?

No but this one is

Why is Sup Forums, and for that matter Sup Forums, obsessed with nigger dicks?

lol I actually have met this girl. ama if you want

I think she enjoys this one most. The others look like work. This one looks like sex, the others look like transactions

Whats her deal? She really take money to hook up? And if so where is she?!?! Lol

Yeah she really did fuck some dudes for cash. I don't think she still would because she just did it in college for fun, I think. She's in TN

wtf is wrong with her eye pupils. is she staring at big black cock in the background or something?

It's just niggers getting Internet on a phone they stole.

>Why are the trolls who fuck with Sup Forums and Sup Forums obsessed with nigger dicks?

Fixed.

Britt was paid to fuck that black guy.

She's probably on drugs. Not sure if getting blacked was a one time thing for her or not but I'm suspicious

Your picture shows her fucking more white guys than black guys
>white wimmin luvs da big blak dick u mad white boi

is this true?

holy fuck my sides

Because its the forbidden fruit. They don't really like them. They just like getting back at daddy. Also, we're talking a small portion of the blonde population here. At least

That's only ur exes, mom and all of her ratchet hoe friends. Step up outside that comfort zone brah, most girls of all races don't associate with black males

Kek

She'll actually talk about it if you don't try to threaten her or shit. tbh it's pretty hot to hear the story of how it all went down

Underrated post

You guys are all wrong. They like blacks due to genetics. Lets face it, bigger dicks than whites and typically more muscular and fit. If they arent ghetto and actually speak with some eloquence, then the chicks will go for it.

In the video you can hear her bitching about how the nigger's dick hurts her. Doubt she actually enjoyed him

Like what?

Video??

do it

she told me about the first couple times they hit her up with cash. It was a while ago and I don't remember enough to retell. She'll probably say some shit like it's private or whatever but to be honest I think she likes the attention so if you're a little persistent she'll end up telling you about it

What is pleasure without a little pain. Like slapping a girls ass when you're taggin' her from behind.

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck

bump

Do you know her?

No, just chatted her a few times

thanks user

gonna say it the way you say it in the hood

>becuz their are an hoes
>we wuz kangs, representin fo dem gyptians and dem watarmelones n chicken fugg nigga poppin dem fools something something

I went to school with her.

ignore

Thats where you're wrong goy.

They don't

kek

Kek

Hot

Kek

Hot

Kek

Hot
I can't decide if I should fap to her or laugh at her

It's not the same girl with the black guy... ffs

This was in my on/off folder. No clue who the other chick is

>I know her
>She goes to my school

Female Entrepreneur right here, folks.

You can literally tell how stupid and slutty she is just from her nonnude pics. Not at all surprised to see she'd fuck on cam for cash

Is that even a fucking human?

New species called 'Land whale'

I want more pics please. Nude or nonnude

More Brit pls.

why is the nigger so bad at fucking?

Thanks, keep posting Britt. Is that really her in the interracial video?

1) She didn't deny it. 2) looks like her with different lighting and shit camera 3) they say it's her