how old

Post her face.

pretty rekt xD looks like a ton of guyz worked on it

My wife

Pretty nice. How did you get her?

We have been together for a while she's soon to be my wife

>anal before vaginal
u wot m9

Hahah you believe that? Dude she's had so many dicks in her pussy and mouth it's unreal probably niggers too

I never asked how long you've been together, you imbicil.

They saw that loose pussy and went straight for the ass.

Well we've been together for 3 years and unless she was fucking dudes when she was 15

Damn shame a girl that attractive has pussy lips that flappy.

I'd fuck your wife

Do you know the "number"?

No she was young and dumb and didn't have a condemned and didn't want to gee the pregnant so she let him fuck her ass

Just me in her pussy and one old bf in her ass

Beat me to it... I have tons of pics of her from when you were out of town. She likes the darker meat.. if you know what I mean :-)

I wish you would
Oh fuck i wish :)

You'd let me?

Yes, my kik is knightmare247 to chat

Her predator-looking pussy and dolphin blow hole of an ass have been creamed so many times she could open a mayonnaise factory.

Get that fat bitch out of my thread

I see no blood?

Awesome I love it more like this please

If she jumped out of a helicopter naked she'd be able to glide down safely.

You know how you detect virgins? You look for the dude that can "tell" how many dicks have been in a pussy by looking at it.

That works, but the easiest way is to see if they call someone else a virgin.

What would you rather have, rekt pussy and virgin, or beautiful tight one, but a slut...?

I messaged you

That's not rekt. When you can double fist her, and your cock goes soft from the sight of the mangled ground beef that once resembled a pussy you may call it rekt.

Since I kung fu grip my dick and don't really give a shit about how many guys a gal has fucked, I'd go with the slut. She'd make me cum easier for sure.

Good thing I didn't call anyone a virgin.

You implied it. Don't get all grammatical on me now you fucking sperglord.

That's my dick..lol you get that from your girlfriends phone bitch?

yes, daddy

Your a bad liar person. That's my dick pic I post on here

You're*

Good girl. You were supposed to delete it..imma show him your insta gram and private messages

I am a guy, daddy. I found it on my gf's phone like you said.

K, none the less that's my penis

Check em, abandon thread

Stop lying, you fucking autistic cumburger

Yous a bitch C man

yes, daddy

Says the one stealing my pic?

I'm whatever you want me to be, daddy

Shut up, you little cock smoking mongoloid

Calmer than you are dude.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Does my fiances pussy look good or a little used?

Degrade her pussy

Looks like she lets niggers stuff their hardened shits up her pussy

Calmer than you are.

It looks lovely.

Quite the lucky man to have a fiance with such a delightful and inviting vagina. Enjoy my good friend!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It looks like she got raped with a cannonball.

you'd know

Calmer than you are dude.

Looks closed for business. Good luck.

Asshole is a bit brown, she needs to work on her anal cleanliness a bit. I prefer them a bit pinker than that. Pussy is admittedly god tier though

I'm a pacifist

Really? Waving the fucking gun around?

I wouldn't if your mom would quit sending me nudes. Go bitch at her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SICK BURN WOOOOOOOOAAAHHH I NEED EMERGENCY MEDICS ON THE SCENE. LIKE HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT ROOOOOOOAAAAAASSSSTEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

you seem upset, maybe you should stop posting

The Chinamen is not the issue here.

r u ok?

He peed on my rug, man

He peed on the dude's rug

Why is my dick on your phone anyway person

Wasn't even me who posted your dick. Just in hardcore shit-post mode

The dude abides man

Op here WTF is going on faggots back to my girl and her rekt holes

Desecrate her

This aggression will not stand, man.

Op here not my girl but nice pussy

I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars

Shut the fuck up Donny

I know, I posted it. I assumed you did since you were claiming it

Gorgeois and fuckable would happily fuck and impregnate.

no, its not..........faggot

Here is another of my girlfriend get back to her

We need to find a replacement threat rant. The navy seal one is getting old and overused.

>old and overused
Just like your mother