ITT: Albums that you like for nostalgic reasons

ITT: Albums that you like for nostalgic reasons.

Eminem's Curtain Call. The album was pretty shitty but I used to listen to it a lot.

windmill, windmill...

Seether: karma and effect

Ok sick
We have these threads multiple times a week
Your childhood is over. Your adolesence, over. You need to accept it. No they were not better and happier times you were just more of a naive faggot than you are now.
Move on.
Grow up.

I have nostalgic ties to demon days but its still a great album

>No they were not better and happier times
On a personal level they certainly were.

This is something called placebo. You just miss getting to say and do whatever you want because no one would reprimand you or criticize you for it because you were a child. Normal, natural and necessary adult adversity is proving to be so difficult that you retreat inwardly inside yourself to time where you were living a facade of happiness and domestication. You're just a coward.

It might not have been a better time, but the memory certainly portrays it as better. I'm holding onto nostalgia because I'm not a pessimist.

that's now what a placebo is you idiot.

I didn't detail the nature of placebo after the post you dyslexic turd.

No you're actually holding onto nostalgia because you ARE indeed a pessimist. You retreat inwardly to your safety blanket of past experiences instead of simply, moving ahead. This is the opposite of bravery.

How about nostalgia albums that are still great?

IM THE FIRST KID

so then why the fuck did you call it a placebo?

The placebo is the feeling of righteousness in your own mind involving nostalgia, that's the treatment.

analogy failed. plz try again

Why do that when I already know I'm right and there's nothing you can do or say to change it?

discovery

Korn follow the leader.

Same fuck