BUMP

DONT DIE ON ME!!!

Not funny.
What am I supposed to be laughing at?
Not funny.
Saw it coming. A+ for effort though.
???
Not funny.
The more time I spend in this thread the more I believe I'm on some normie facebook page.
Quit by the fourth panel. Didn't even smirk.
Edgy.
Not really something I'd laugh at but that's pretty crazy.
second best
best but I still haven't lost
Don't get it.
Don't get it.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LE CATS XDDDD XDDDDD
Shrek memes were never funny, autist.
Stop posting reaction gifs in YLYLs
pretty good but not funny.
Don't get it.
And... I'm done. Sorry, not sorry. YLYL threads have become extremely shit now that I can't even finish this thread. I can't even remember half the crap I looked at it was so unfunny. Most of it was Sup Forums shit, but that's expected from a bunch of teenagers, right? (can't wait for the butthurt over there when hillary wins!)

I did laugh however, knowing you permavirgins actually think this kind of crap is funny. Sorry I need to log off, going to a party later, have fun laughing at bananas and puns, kids.

kek I was in that thread, but I do agree with most of what he said

fresh OC

(i dind make it tho)

>fresh OC
>(i dind make it tho)

Pick one faggot

Not again

fk

someone else made it months ago but i saved it just now

Not fresh at all

>iwanttomake4chanabetterplace
Listen here, tubzilla. Your threads are shit, your images are shit, your posts are shit. I usually stay in other boards but every fucking time I come to Sup Forums I have to see your pudgy fucking face spamming every thread to its image limit. Sup Forums has been shit for countless years and it will continue to be shit, especially with your fucking bullshit. Go fiddle some more kids you fucking cunt.

I'm guessing it's fresh from his news feed, neither of those people are him, in which case I would still consider it fresh OC

Good riddance

Maybe, but the way he says "I didn't make it tho" sounds like he didn't screencap it

shittier posts everyday

I don't get it, I don't watch one punch man

isnt that the sonic ninja guy? making this comic strip hella gay?

I have no idea, I just thought the joke was that she was offering to pay with sex but he wanted money

nice m8
welcome to the party
i've seen you around though, so whatever, this place doesn't get any better

No

FUCK A DOODLE DOO
I forgot I was in a god damn YLYL thread

I love that video with the league of legends parody

boo

right here famm, i also used to leave rough traced images on paper with the pencil and erase them for an ever lasting pair of tits or a dick right next to the cute group of kids enjoying science a little too much

>Listen here, tubzilla. Your threads are shit, your images are shit, your posts are shit.
I dont care about wht u think. my fans do like me.

>I usually stay in other boards but every fucking time I come to Sup Forums I have to see your pudgy fucking face spamming every thread to its image limit.
youre just a fucking loser if ur on Sup Forums that often.

Lol

Sigh

well played sir

see

Nope

soak lows

Same. I'm also not a big fan of the banana.

kys

>fans
k
>if ur on Sup Forums that often
I get on Sup Forums roughly twice a week for a couple of hours. Whereas I can see that you've posted your ugly mug at least 8,000 times. Are you really that shitty with words that you have to attach a picture to every single post?

one pic syas more than 1000 words

so 1000s of pics say 1000000s of words

youtube.com/watch?v=YXgKEfb5plk

Too bad all of the words are horribly misspelled.

nothin is misspelled

>nothin
At least include an apostrophe if you're going to spell like a degenerate
>syas
>wht u
>youre
>ur

what u sain?

I'm saying that you are the garbage cancer that is killing Sup Forums. I'm just glad your shit hasn't infected any of the boards that I actually like.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsGw12JWR1U

>the boards that I actually like.
Just out of interest, which ones do you like?

I think everyone agrees with you

>implying I'm an autist that would fall for this
I like Sup Forums but I rarely go to it, and only specific threads so you can shitpost there all you want.

When I was in my early teens I was obsessed with scratching my rectum. I eventually figured out that if I leave a thin layer of shit on my anus and let it dry over night I would be more itchy and I would have a fun surprise that I could peal off my butt hole in the morning. I cannot describe how wonderful the feeling of pulling off that thin simi transparent sheet was. After pulling it off I would smell it and then toss it under my sink. After a week or so the smell was too much for me to handle. So I began to spray febreze down there every once in a while. This went on up until I started growing hair down there. I stopped for a while because I would end up pulling hair with my shit. In the mean time, I would toss my finger and toe nails along with my heel skin and occasionally, my sun burn skin (what a treat that was) under the sink. I eventually began to miss the sensation of peeling, so I decided to shave around my anus. Shaving it made it more itchy! Sadly, for some reason my shit wouldn't come off in a single layer. That's when I decided to take some Elmer's glue and lightly apply it around my rectum and let it dry. My god! The feeling was 10,000 times better than before! Not to mention that my anus was super smooth after peeling! The worst day of my life happened three years ago today. While I was out shopping my next door neighbors house caught fire and engulfed my house with it. My beautiful collection went up in smoke. After the ensuing trauma I sought professional help for my disorder (talking to that shrink was the most embarrassing part of my life). I was diagnosed with OCD and excoriation disorder.I still peel and pick at my body.

Fucking amazing

Got me

pleb

k

r

I've seen it before but it's a good one

Is this, new?

not how you spell /ck/

Knock knock op,

Your mom's dyibg due to your cancerous post.

Queer

Must be one fucking strange person to either actually do that or spend that much time making something like that up. Laughed anyway.

twitter . com / Razer / status / 793499214311411713,

Some people cant take a joke

*Cough* @randileeharper *Cough*

Y

ouai

when stormfaggots realize Ivanka is an orthodox Jew.

fuck

the real hawking is fucking dead. died decades ago, but they use the puppet they use today to keep the lies alive

blyat

crafty cunts

Who's the new fat ugly retard?

C

I'm not new

Haven't seen your ugly cunt face, so you're new to me

ass

This is my favourite conspiracy theory now

Hes been here for a few weeks. Disgusting little faggot was live streaming when he sucked nigger dick. werent you, fatty fat fatfat

Wise words