What's worse: Traps or Vegans?

What's worse: Traps or Vegans?

A vegan trap. They'd probably never shut up about all the retarded movements and groups they're a part of.

Niggers

traps
some of them look very much like girls
vegans tell you they are vegans even if you donĀ“t ask them

Vegans.they don't realize they're eating some type of living organism regardless of the belief.

traps can't choose to be so
vegans choose to be so

this makes traps a perpetual social problem, but must receive collective empathy for the same reason

vegans on the other hand, are usually just attention whoring women with their beta male satellites. they eventually grow out of it. but because it's a choice they are guilty of it.

I can't make my mind.

Traps. Ruining this board

>What's worse: Cock hungry feminine sluts or obnoxious cognitively dissonant assholes?

Kiddo, you can't derail a train that has long since crashed.

yes

Vegans, I can at least fap to a trap.

>traps cant choose to be so
>cant choose to be so
>cant choose

kys

/thread

kys my ass

It's not about not eating living organisms, it's about not exploiting and killing sentient non-human animals. It's based on pure logic.

traps cause no harm

you sound like the dissonant assholes

traps are as neurotic selfish and shitty as biological women and lack the pussy and real tits. admit you're a faggot and we can move along because no real man would be "ooh my little sissy feminine fuckboy i only get shit on my cock some times when i fuck my good boy"

you people are repressed freaks willing to do anything to get your dick wet

Why you gotta ask the hard questions, OP?

I honestly don't know, they're both degenerate

Trump supporters.

y u mad?

traps because going against your sex is a million times more unnatural than going against normal eating habits

Not mad, just corrected you.