My gf finally told me how many guys she's been with now I don't know if I want to stay with her..pic related

My gf finally told me how many guys she's been with now I don't know if I want to stay with her..pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/
youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care?

Better than a girl who doesn't know what she's doing.

How many?

Been with 30 something she said

I bet 30+

lol cucked

If it's more than 100 dump her, if it's less than 25 you don't deserve her saying that kind of bullshit.

You know whats worse? She probably lowballed that number

get some nudes out bro

never ever ask that question

My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

Bullshit

Basically you can add 20 to that mate.

It is up to you. If you want wife material then end it.

boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/

Read this.

This is the part where you post nudes

So shes hot get over it! Whats the big deal as long as she dont have any stds who cares how many cocks have ben in her

In a row?

so, on a scale of 1 to 10

how many aids do you have?

Stop being a faggot. 30 dicks means she went through all those awkward stages of biting or doing a shitty job at sucking. It means she's basically around professional level now. What's that mean for you? It means all those losers don't have her awesome skill and you can hog it all to yourself.

Also you know she puts out and she's not gonna be a stingy prude. So take it from me, just fucking enjoy it. Eat her pussy like its a delicacy, fuck her the same way you did your first, cum buckets and buckets into her tight little cunt and enjoy her as a person.

God all you fucking neck beard virgins. Also post her nudes

37? THIRTY FUCKIN SEVEN??

In a row?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI

Jesus fuck dude, you're lucky that's it.
I know she's gussied up in those photos, but she's fine as all mother fuck.

Cool.... now ask her how you measure up.

I don't know why you are concerned with the number. Based on her past history, she won't keep you around for much longer anyway

Are you fucking autistic op I could have told you she's a whore by just looking at her, that's why you find a girl who's young and has yet to lose her virginity and wrap her around your finger

so you know she has had bigger & better dicks than yours. that sucks. if she goes raw/creampies with you you know she let the others do it as well. & you know how much guys want to fuck. I'm surprised she doesn't walk bow-legged

Post nudes or gtfo

Yeah my ex little cock slut who likes to go out til 6am says she's only been with 5 guys including me.. even though one day I called her at like 4:45am after she dropped mdma earlier in the evening and she said she was at the guy she fucked before me house "just to check it his new place"

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED GUYS

well mine told me, and had same problem... Ik how it feels

Might as well stay for the sex since at this point she's basically a pro, just don't fall for her

that's the price you gotta pay for dating a fine ass bitch.. you never have a girl its just your turn, so dont let your insecurities ruin you from plowing that ass boy

IN A ROW!?!?

Its means she's tried a lot of cock and settled for your sorry ass

Hang onto her.

Even told me she's done 3 somes with guys and girls

This is what's wrong with Sup Forums. Dude virgins are insecure and some never get horny. You finally fuck them and then it's over. They aren't that interested in sex after that.

Get a girl with some experience and confidence and plow in for a good time

No the most in a night was 13

be me->had her only, gf-> 21... gg?

If she's fucked more guys than she plans to have kids, then she's lost.

Technically speaking 1 premarital partner tanks marriage success though, so just don't wife her. Whores are to be treated like whores. "I was young and learning." Is not an excuse. It's a cop out.

Try not to suck any dicks on your way to the parking lot.

You get back here!

Use her number to get the correct mileage.

Bail. Fuck that shit man, shes had more miles of dick then you driven in your life.

Friend of mine has been with 60+ girls. His current girlfriend has been with 1 other guy besides him. He's probably going to marry her, but he sometimes complains that she doesn't really know what she's doing and isn't open to much.

So, the other side isn't so great, either.

Also, your gf is a fox, user, so don't fuck it up.

...Does she swallow, at least?

so when you lick her vagoo its' like blowing 30+ guys at once. fag

keep her as fuck toy, she looks good but no way she is wife material with that number

Every drop

Yes

Why not? Whats the big deal? No different than a guy being with 30+ chicks

man she is in full slut mode, probably cheating on you even now

Lets see those titties

Damn man, that sucks. Fuck her till you're bored then move on to someone who has about the same number of girls as you.

Lots of girls wouldn't want to marry a guy who was with 30+ chicks.
If it's fine for you, go ahead. I'm not going to marry someone who has lots of sex with no meaning.

He might have trouble finding another virgin

does her pssu look ruined? if not.. be happy and keep fucking

This is Sup Forums

Average poster hasn't spoken to 30 girls

You certainly don't want to be in a relationship with anyone who goes through partners like a fucking pack of M&M's. Sure, fucking someone like that is okay. But actually being in a loving loyal relationship based around love and actual care for each other? Fuck no. I would dump the bitch. People like that are also likely to cheat.

You cant ruin a pussy lol

lol she´s a slut, dude

so you feel bad. feel bad for a bit.

then get over it. life is too short. she's smoking. take some pictures, some nudes, some videos. enjoy her experience while you can. who knows if you are just guy number 30+ a year from now. live the now.

If he's fucked her then he's not a virgin. He's been with at least 1 girl.

>overestimating

man average Sup Forums poster hasn't seen 30 girl irl

umm you know it can be stretched out, right?

Let's say 35 dicks. Average length of 5.5 inches. Average of 450 thrusts per sex. Even if she only fucked each of them once that's 1.367 miles of dick that's been in there.

I think hes bs'n i dont think hes really dating her

Sure looks like a nice house from this angle. No sarcasm. Yours?

she is hot though. is she good in bed

poor dante

what a slut

you need to decapitate her and fuck her wide-open gaped mouth before you toss it off a cliff into the abyss below.

then urinate off the cliff for the great justice

Think u guys gave me some good advice thanks

>don't go looking for snakes, you might find them

Pancakes and small tits. What's her fucking appeal? Is she extremely smart or something?

Usually girls who lack ass have tits, or lack tits have ass. She lacks both, so what's her appeal?

just fuck her and enjoy her while you can. dont put your hopes up. just fuck her. and in the end...you will be fine.

37? Tell her not to suck any dicks on her way through the parking lot

>this
that bitch is not even worthy

i swear though if you break up with her now because of her number you are fucking stupid.

if the relationship fails then sure. but not because of her number now.

kek

this guy is a virgin

what are you going to do, go gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>cuck army arrived

no faggot

Does no one know what movie this is from?

clerks obvs

Op used fbook pics let's find her

Eh, doesn't bother me with my gf. She said she was with 6 guys and 10 girls before we dated (she was 19 then). If you have a problem with it, just dump her. I don't think it's pragmatic but your choice

37?!?!?-Randal Graves

If you dump her give me her info so i can find her for myself lol

really? you would be him and throw away good sex and experience because you are too pussy and butthurt about your partner's sexual experience.

idiot

Wow, talk about insecure. If theyre not a virgin you cant marry them?

Just share her snap and we will see her reaction to an unexpected dick

I'M GOIN TO FIND HER FACEBOOK