Anyone have more of this chick?

Anyone have more of this chick?

An user posted pic related about a month ago, and I think I know her, but haven't been able to find more.

Help out a bro, Sup Forums.

Also, chubby slut thread. Let's see those big, sloppy titties and fat, round asses.

Bump for interest

Same chick.

More? I'd lick the fuck out of that ass

I have only a couple. No pussy shots though, unfortunately. I've only saved a few b/c she sends me the same tits or ass pose all the time.

Here's more tits. Give me a sec, I think I have more ass pics saved.

The only other ass pic I have saved.

She's constantly begging me to fuck, but I'm married and don't trust this slut enough to risk it.

I wouldn't risk it either boyo, great ass and tits though

Titty freckles are my weakness

Yea, they are nice. Has a cute face too.

Every couple of weeks she sends me nude snaps, then starts messaging me asking why I won't fuck her.

Bitch doesn't get it. I want to hit it, but ain't risking getting caught.

Every time I start considering it, I just beat off or fuck my wife and the temptation goes away.

I once told her that I fucked my wife after looking at her pics, and she got all pissy about it. That's a fucking clue that she's a crazy bitch.

Thats the fuckin way she goes, its never worth it honestly. Learned my lesson about sticking my dick in crazy

I've been lucky so far. Fucked around a few times and haven't gotten caught. Some of the shit I did was just plain stupid. I don't know how I wasn't caught. Now I'm older and wiser, and the shit just isn't worth it.

Damn. No luck on OP pic, huh?

That bush is glorious, same girl?

Yea, same chick as the one above it.