Friend comming home from uni to celebrate halloween

>friend comming home from uni to celebrate halloween
>didn't tell me but I see his snapchat story
>super excited to see him again, been 6 months
>ask him if he's gonna drink
>tells me he's just gonna celebrate with some family
>looks like I'm spening halloween evening alone again
>spend halloween watching a spooki movie, fap, vidya and eat candy (nobody came to my door so I got it all to myself)
>go to bed kind of early
>wake up
>check phone, no messages or anything
>check snapchat history
>see all of my "friends" including the one who just got home partying
>everyone said they were going some palce else
>nobody invited me
>nobody ever does
>still have my halloween costume I made 3 years ago in my closet

Why do I have to be "that" friend

What's the costume?

Dont feel bad, were all that friend here. I wish there was a way for us, the great unwashed masses, to meet up in a non cringy, autismo way.

I was you once. Here's what you do.

>bug people to invite you to shit until they do
>once you get there don't act like a faggot

That's it. Act chill. If they really don't wanna let you come, just offer to bring alcohol or pot, and they'll be down.

>tl;dr
dump your fake friends and get real ones. Try to keep in touch regularly with new friends.

You're probably annoying

you don't need friends

social interaction will just put you down. people with friends are so blinded by their desire to be loved that they don't realize that their relationships are causing more problems than they are fixing

would you have gone if they had invited you? Would you?
>Would you really?

Almost no one can pull this off

Most people need human interaction or they start losing their shit

You aren't none of these people are your friend

it didn't occur to you asking them instead of waiting for an invitation? there are reasons why some people are like you.

or you're annoying or you're just straight up weird but if you're chilling with your friends don't just stand there and listen but try to talk and let people listen to you. try to be more involved

we are all going to die anyway, so just dont worry about it and enjoy whats left of life

to be fair, he did ask that one friend
asking all of them would seem kind of weird

It's got to be soneone

only because people are raised to believe that

imagine somebody lives a monastic lifestyle and completely avoids interaction with others. his behavior might seem odd, but is he really the one who is insane? he's living for himself in the pursuit of knowledge, and we're living our entire lives trying to make other people happy

just because people are going to be around a famous person's deathbed doesn't mean they aren't going to die alone. they're going to die just as alone as the monk in the mountains, just with the deception that the people around them genuinely care about them - but inside they know that they're actually deluding themselves.

You're not a friend there user. You don't know what friend means. I think you are fucking annoying in some way and you don't realize, or extremely lame or something. But there could be other reasons too. Don't push it and find other people to hang with.

But... who is soneone?

>Almost no one can pull this off
Yes people can. Not everyone's a lonely attention whore.
>just because people are going to be around a famous person's deathbed doesn't mean they aren't going to die alone
Exactly

Stop tryna sound all smart and shits, fucking cringeworthy. If that is the case then surely you can live without being on the net and saying "hello" to us on this site.

in todays world its hard to be raised on your own, humans are like monkeys, they learn by seeing and repeating what they see. and when people get beyond a certain point all they can feel is that they failed by comparison to others, its hardwired

Easy there, you fucking autist. Try not to hurt yourself with that much faggotry.

That's why you argue with strangers on an image board.

Please go away. Go listen to your """"""death metal""""" from your favorite band whose logo looks like a bundle of sticks.

Faggot.

im sorry, i take that back before, i feel pretty bad myself, please love me.

you're just fueling my argument. i know it's the internet, but at least try to contribute to discussions

that's the function of families. you shouldn't think of your family as your friends, they're your family. they serve entirely different functions.

Fucking this.

Fuck those faggots. Make new friends through your hobbies / activities.

Life becomes a lot easier when you realize how fucking stupid and shitty people are. It enables you to give less fucks about them and their feelings, do what you want to do for yourself, and generally let the little shit slide.

You don't need those poser friends.

i was talking about learning, we learn a lot from our parents but also from the world around us, naturally we learn by trying to replicate it, relationships can be one of those things

fake friends are the same thing as real friends

real friends are just better at hiding their intentions

The only thing left to do in your pathetic excuse for a life is to kill them. Have fun

True, you can never know some peoples true intentions, but you can at least find people to do shit with that suck less than those faggots excluding OP's gay ass from their cunt party.

>spend halloween watching a spooki movie, fap, vidya and eat candy (nobody came to my door so I got it all to myself)

you have way too high expectations of life, embrace the little joys.

Hippie faggot dick kisser alert. You just have the shittest experience with people.

Cause you don't lift.

I lift your moms fat flap up when I made you son.

anything you can learn from relationships from strangers you can gain from your experiences with your family. people who are homeschooled are just as initiated into society as people who are from public school, but people who had to experience public schooling carries that extra baggage (unproductive relationships with other children, teachers as fake role models).

nice contribution, i'm sure that the people you surround yourself with love you very much.

either way that leaves the desire for relations threaded into peoples minds, and thats why deep isolation afterwards hurts a bit, or just feels void, or maybe im just projecting

Thank you sweety

Someone had a rough childhood

Here halloween is a little late. Party tonight.

OP you should be an hero. There is a reason people like me are invited and you never will. Please get rid of yourself already.

not every relationship has to be productive ffs.

How many "friends" out of your group do you think you will still have when you are 40?

>anything you can learn from relationships from strangers you can gain from your experiences with your family

Only a sheltered homeschooler would ever make a stupid shit assertation like this one. Right, I'm sure your family has taught you so much about perspectives that none of y'all know about.

it's not that people shouldn't interact with other people, society wouldn't function without interaction. people just shouldn't structure their lives around developing friendships, because it's a completely constructed/artificial idea.

people are just as shallow as you are. if you don't think that you're shallow, then you're being delusional. they'd abandon you as fast as you would abandon them if you didn't have your preconceived idea of "needing" companionship.

i had the desirable childhood. in the end it's based on perspective, but i feel that my lifestyle is more realistic. you're deluding yourself if you think that you're life isn't a continuous lie, and it's going to end in disaster.

This. I hung out with this one dude only cuz he had weed all the time. He was super weird and creeped out girls.

Then he stopped smoking which resulted in never inviting him to any party or seeing him ever again.

You are of the lacking of perspective...

or make your own party, and invite them.

the same amount that i have at 21

none

the culture within your family is the culmination of centuries of experience, it's all that a normal person would need to function within society. developing behavior based on the experiences of other people is contradicting and dangerous, which is why a society with several conflicting cultures is destructive.

i don't have to participate in friendships to understand that perspective. i know why people want friends, and i know why they don't need them. the only reason my perspective and your perspective is different is because you refuse the accept the second fact - the fact that you really don't need friends to function.

FEEL THE BURN

>you really don't need friends to function
Yes user, in the same way you don't need to have sex to function, yet it's still a human drive and is something that human's naturally crave. It's also a sign of maturity and empathy, but I guess you get that from your family, huh?

not the same as sex. daily interaction is something that people need, and something inevitable in a modern society

friendship isn't

>the culture within your family is the culmination of centuries of experience, it's all that a normal person would need to function within society. developing behavior based on the experiences of other people is contradicting and dangerous, which is why a society with several conflicting cultures is destructive.

See, I can tell you're homeschooled because my job in high school was to help homeschooled kids adjust to public school. More often that not, they were extremely sheltered, and their parents held the belief that they were all their child needed in life; as if they were never going to die or the child would ever leave them. These kids thought that their perspective was the "right" way to view things, and as a result, they never really made too many friends or grew to be social; this was with me trying to help them out as well.

You're using the same logic these kids did, and even though it seems blatantly obvious with what you're typing, I'm going to assume you don't have many friends, acquaintances, or previous lovers. All these things require someone to make a connection with others, something you seem absolutely against.

Fucking homefag.

>not the same as sex
>daily interaction is something that people need
>friendship isn't

Ok, so completely meaningless, inane, daily interaction is something people need, but a friendship isn't? I bet you get invited to all the sock hops.

you'll realize eventually that the interactions that you have with strangers and the ones that you have with your friends are equivalent. they both serve the same function - fulfilling artificial needs (society for consumerism, your friends for friendship).

So what you're saying is that I don't actually care about people I care about, and that this want inside of me to help those around me and see them succeed is fulfilling an "artifical" need?

Jesus Christ user, you're like the autistic kid I shadowed in high school that said he only had friends if they were useful and that all other people existed to be useful to him in some way. He did not have any friends and never had any relationships. For some reason, and this isn't even an insult, I have a feeling you're incredibly similar. I hope you find something to distract yourself from the ultimate artifical need that is existence.

i went to a public school, i know what function it serves. create artificial friendships, abandon your family, embrace consumerism, leave your home, etc.

it doesn't matter if their perspective was right or wrong, what matters is that it's instilled by the objectively the most important people in their lives. the people who will stick with them through thick or thin, their family.

the reason why you think that their parents were wrong is because you went through the public school system, which is a system specifically designed to separate children from their families. it's designed to instill the belief that children should worship society, and focus their will entirely on consumerism/interactions.

See user, this is what homeschooling breeds. I never said their parents were wrong, only that they thought their perspective was "right" and everyone else's was "wrong." You're very quick to jump to conclusion to fit your narrative without actually paying attention to what someone is saying.

But I guess someone who doesn't have any meaningful relationships, besides blood ties, wouldn't know how to pay attention to others.

when you go to work, do you really care about your job? or is it just something that you do to fulfill a need? some people can say that they care about their job, but the general consensus is that people don't like their work. but they keep working, because they have a need to fill - the need of consumerism, the need to buy new things. these people don't need those new goods, but yet they pour sweat and blood to get new gadgets. it's an artificial need, it's one that was constructed.

same thing with friendship. you're interacting with people through society, which is enough to stop yourself from going insane. but friendship is something that you don't need (consumerism), and you need to get a job (frequent interactions with the deception that you genuinely care about this person) to get your money (love).

i wouldn't be posting if i didn't think that i'm reaching people. the idea that maybe there's somebody reading this that might have had similar feelings but were hesitant. think about it, maybe there will come a day where you have similar sentiments.

>You really don't need friends to function
Translation: "I've never once had a friend before b..but that's ok because I don't want friends anyway!"

Bullshit fag. You don't have friends because you "just don't want them" You have no friends because you're a fucking downer. Nobody likes the "everything is for nothing" moody faggots.

You're lying to yourself when you say you just don't want friends.

you insinuated that their parents were wrong. why would children have to be initiated into public schooling if their behavior wasn't correct? you acted as an agent for the public school system, it isn't based on somebodies perspective to understand where your intentions are.

>do you really care about your job?
As someone who went from doing lab analysis to a fast food manager, yes. I picked my job because I like helping people, and if you spent time around other people, you'd know how easy it is to make someone's day.

I bring smiles to the faces of thousands of people with a cookie. I then take the leftover pastries, bread, and bagel to them distribute to homeless shelters, dialysis clincs, blood donations drives, and specfic needy families.

I don't love money (nice conclusion jump there) and it's funny that you equate others to being useless. What does that make you in relation to others?

probably make better friends

Fucking feeling this right now user, i'm with ya

why not try to contribute to the discussion instead of trying to dismiss what i'm saying as being insincere? why do you feel that you need friends? isn't it just as possible that you're lying to yourself about needing friends?

>the school designates someone to help homeschooled kids get adjusted
>I get picked for it since I did helped in administration
>YOU'RE AN AGENT FOR THE SCHOOL SYSTEM
>YOU INSINUATED THEIR PARENTS ARE WRONG

I still like how I never said their parents were wrong, just that they thought others were wrong, and somehow because I was assigned a duty that means I said they're wrong.

The fucking mental gymnastics is unreal.

I've pulled this off for years and I'm not crazy

public schools have people to help homeschoolers adjust because it's known by gd everyone that homeschoolers don't know how to interact with others. They can't pick up on social cues as well, they don't know the lingo, and they don't know anyone. It'd be like if a foreign exchange student came in from Germany. It's an adjustment to a new environment. How do you not understand this?

Sorry to break it to you, you are not a friend. There is most likely a reason he did not tell you or want you to come along.

if you had any principles, you wouldn't have accepted the position. similarly, you would expect that a police officer believes in the law of the country that they have sworn to protect.

homeschooled kids don't know how to function in public school because it's a different environment, exact same thing would happen if the roles were reversed.

Sorry to break it to you, but homeschool kids do need help adjusting. And no, by being in public school most kids know how to act around other people's parents.

I know this is a crazy new concept for you, but a lot of kids participated in this "artificial" act called: spending the night. I know, it's fucking crazy, but here me out. These kids actually wanted to spend time with each other, outside of school, and without having to be at some job. Crazy, I know, but just bear with me. These kids had to behave themselves when at other people's houses or else they weren't allowed back over. These kids then used those lessons for future encounters so they know how to treat others.

It's crazy, I know.

like i said, some people would say that their job if fulfilling. i would've expected that answer from doctors or the military, because they're jobs serve a function. but in the end it's an artificial function, something constructed by the societal/consumerist machine.

it isn't about spending time around people. like i said, interaction is necessary (friendship isn't). you're helping people without developing artificial links between each other, which is exactly what i am trying to promote. you can be happy without friendship, which is what you're describing.

just because you don't worship money doesn't mean that you're not fueling that machine of consumerism. you're working, you're spending, you're consuming. if you would be willing to move to another community for a higher paying job, then you're a pawn for consumerism.

I said this in another feels thread OP, use your anger and isolation as a outlet to do something positive. That's what I do. When ever I get home from a productive day of being antisocial and alone at school I usually spend the rest of the day banging away on my guitar or crank out a few songs.

TL;DR: Turn negative shit into good shit

You should really get out of the books and go experience some life, man. I mean, ya know, you do you and all, but you seem to be missing the keystone for society.

I can only hope you reach the zenith nakama.

yeah, and i'm not saying that that doesn't work. kids can develop a moral compass through public school, but the problem is that those kids also carry the extra baggage associated with public school (consumerism worship, destruction of family bonds, regressive behavior traits).

there's nothing that prevents kids from developing appropriate social skills from their family. there are clear advantages from learning exclusively from your family, the opposite of everything that comes as a result of public school.

yeah, i guess that's the only way that this discussion could've possibly went. nobody likes reading conversations like this, but it's something that i feel necessary to discuss.

maybe it'll be a genuine public talking point when public schooling peaks.

i didnt do anything halloween just sat in my room had some hash edibles i bought online got super fucking stoned and had a decent night lol

>consumerism worship
>destruction of family bonds
>regressive behavior traits

I don't know what you read that was so blue-bird that you think the majority of people out of public school is like this, but I could easily turn around and say...

>kids can develop a moral compass through home school, but the problem is that those kids also carry the extra baggage associated with home school (infantalism, fear of being self-sufficient, and underdeveloped social awareness).

I'd honestly like to know how public school promotes consumerism worship, destruction of family bonds, and whatever the fuck regressive behavior traits are.

i doubt anyone will turn up

Nah man, it's just really apparent that you've derived these assertions from books, text, or some person who espoused these ideas; instead of from day-to-day life like almost everyone else.

You're just missing something user, we all are, it's just yours is coming across a lot clearer than most.

>never invite me
>friends

Pick one

none of those things happen in home schooling

public school is designed to promote what i described, except maybe for regressive behavior traits but that's a direct product of the other two.

>consumerism worship
basically continuation of what i wrote earlier about the futility of dead-end work (all jobs). the primary function of public school is to find work, and to contribute to society. but why do people want to work, why do they want to work a useless job? if it was just for necessities, people would just do what is necessary to obtain basic needs. but people don't work for their basic needs, society is constructed to feed into people's desire to participate in consumerism.

so people go to public school to be trained to go into training to make money to participate in consumerism. from the time that these people are born, they are initiated into the culture of worshiping (spending your entire life accumulating wealth) consumerism.

putting rest in next post

I will meet you right now

if you can think of anyone who has similar ideas, you can recommend them to me. as far as i know, these are original concepts.

>destruction of family bonds
people who have other gods to worship don't bother with their family. it's a shame because they're the absolute most important people in their life, but they're still willing to abandon their hometown to go to the city to find work. i've seen this first hand, i know a lot of families who lost their children to consumerism (for example, go to school for accounting and move to urban area to work at major firm). they're never going to come back, and their parents are going to die alone without their children.

rural areas are in a demographic crisis because people abandon their communities in search of material goods. average age of these communities is unsustainable, and there's going to be a point in time where they're going to be ghost towns.

theres something about you that puts them off

maybe your a debbie downer or idk maybe just not entertaining enough

you shouldnt sweat it though, if they are real friends they will be there for you when ya need it.

if not, time to move and get some new friends, maybe reinvent your self

Kekd very hard

>regressive behavior traits
just look at how kids behave in school. i'm not saying that kids these days are worse, this isn't a new phenomenon. it might seem worse when you compare the 1800's with the 2010's, but when you look at it incrementally then society has degraded at the same rate.

those kids had to have been taught to act like that from somewhere, and public schools have always been a hotbed for the worst type of society. you send in a kid with a blank mind, then they'll come out acting like the other kids.

homeschooling creates kids who behave like their parents, which is how it should be.

and i use gods in a non-religious sense, just meant as something that people worship.

and just to point out, demographics is an important part of the discussion. the environment of consumerism, which is a direct product of the public school system, is reducing the birth rate of western countries to unsustainable levels.

funny that the worst thing possible for the economy is participation in the economy.

I moved away for studies too and i can say it's not for consumerism or to get a better job but because i want to test my own limits, gain new experience and get away from that boring shithole i lived all my life and know like my own pockets... You sound like you just lack of interest in anything else than sitting in your house... Try having friends or going somewhere new before you judge... Everybody is different so i could accept if you didn't like it afterwards, but judging only because of your lack of social skills or ability to leave your house sucks

you don't need to go to school to test your limits, universities function for either indoctrination or career development. you can be the best person you could possibly be without abandoning your family

you just needed a library card

Studies werent my point, i couldve studied in my hometown to. But how can you compare reading books with moving to a totally different place than before? You can't compare reading a book about living in Nepal for example with actually moving and living there

Reading vs actual experiences...

Strange Story Here:

> taking care of my 4 yr old brother
> 7 pm. = shower time
> check clock
> 7pm.jpg
> Little brother goes to shower
> later parents arrive,my brothergoes out of the bathroom, everythin normal.
> mother tells me to call my brother cause it's dinner time
> Jimmyitsdinnertime.mp3
> Jimmy doesn't respond.
> Go upstairsto check out wtf is wrong now.
> Find my brother naked, Sad, looking very serious to the infinity of the ground.
> Ask Him What's Wrong
> Brother about to cry
> brother says, very dissapointed: "I wish my neck would be longer so i can see my ass.
> Laughthesoulouttame.mp3
> mfw i had to explain my mom why the fuck did i laugh so hard.
> Mom gets triggered and says that i hurted my brother's feelings laughinf my soul of.
> mfw everyone including my father got mad withand didn't talked to me since yesterday.

Do your self a favor op.
I cut all my "friends" who never invited me anywhere loose a couple of years ago.
To this day I still hear "why don't you get in contact".

I just clean my Phone book every two months from people that don't contact me although i contact them from time to time... You'll always find new people, the ones that care, will stick to you automatically, don't be sad about the ones that don't

you don't have to move across the country to have new experiences. it's selfish not to stay in your hometown.

if you value experiences over knowledge then you're not desiring the ability to be the best you could be. it's like a joker justifying going to university because they want to become a better person but they just go to party.

also, nepal will always be there because people stay in nepal

however, your community of origin won't be because of people like you

Happened to me yesterday too. I went too a friend who was also alone and we went out to blow stuff up with fireworks. Took 2h. Was quite fun but the rest of the time I was alone at home too. Actually you can go to a official party if non of your friends are inviting you

Where do you live that your hometown is that interesting? I've been in mine for 23 years and i can say, i experienced everything i can experience there. Don't be so focused on that studying point by the way, that's just a small special info that has nothing to do with what i want to tell you... Human nature is selfish, there is no real altruism, everything we do is for the sake of selfimprovement... As i said maybe you're not the kind of person to seek experience in change of your surroundings, but don't judge if you haven't tried...

So everybody else stays in their hometown except the western countries? Like the africans? If nobody wants to live in my hometown, why does it have to stay anyways? It's not like it stops to exist just because i leave it. It's not like i chose to be born there? So if i was born in the biggest shithole of the world id have to stay there?