This is the limited taste of an anti-poseur spammer

This is the limited taste of an anti-poseur spammer.

15yo first month on Sup Forums-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

besteveralbums.com/
last.fm/user/turnyQx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>15 year old has okay taste in music
>IT SUCKS! EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME!
wasted digits desu

Not that bad desu

Sup Forumsdrone detected

>Montie posts anti-poseur posts
>has John Fahey in 5/5s
What did he mean by this?

shut up avant-teen

at least hes sincere

how did john fahey sneak in with all the garbage

>garbage
>pharoah
You take that back right fucking now you cunt

>Michigan
>Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
>Ravedeath, 1972
>Murmur

Looks good to me senpai.

as a general policy I don't rip on anyone who reps post-Vol. 4 Sabbath

ITT: basic bitches who never leave Sup Forums

vol 4 best sabbath album

t. special snowflake avant-teen

>I've never been new

Poseurs do not care about music nor about art as a whole. They are incapable of doing so. Think of them as soulless golem doomed to roam the earth costuming art but never appreciating it more than the surface level.

It is only an aesthetic for them. They enjoy the appearance rather than the content. Heed my warning please.

>only liking music that is forced in his face by Sup Forums
>sincere

you posted this guy's face in another thread

did he write something mean on your last.fm or something

it's not right to project ulterior motives, especially onto people you don't even know.

It's allegadly Antiwarhol, an infamous RYM user who enjoys exploring the world of music unlike Montie who is a narrow-minded open who likes to conform with Sup Forums approved radio-rock.

*pleb

How the fuck that aurocorrects to open is beyond me

Kek dumb poser

do you know how to think critically?

>poser defending the poser king

>pop/rock and a token jazz album

Like I care what anti-poseurs think. I know 13 year old girls with better more interesting music taste.

>Enjoying anything slightly outside of accessible is poser
I think you're just getting defensive over your taste

You know 13 year old girls?

>DUDE ONLY OBSCURE MUSIC IS GOOD LMAO
kys

THIS

If anti-poseur shit is the next meme after poptimism and white guilt cucks pretending rap is good, reddit is the better board.

Damn straight OP show these poptimists who's boss

BTW does anyone here like listening to ethiojazz !!!! its so foreign and exotic it makes me feel so cultured btw Anyone else here likes Julius Eastman his music is SSSOOOOOO ESOTERIC AND UNIQUE (just like me lol) and hes gay too so I get double lgbt points as well

Im also trying to get into Onkyokei so does anyone know some good starter albums with that genre? It mostly sounds like just static and noise but im sure my brain hasn't evolve to that higher plane of listening just yet. Now if you dont mind I will be reading this thread while watching my favorite Japanese film "Woman in the Dunes"

My sister and her friends

Nobody said that. Think before you post next time.

>the only alternate to Sup Forumscore / radio pop/rock/rap is "obscure" music

Your ignorance is shocking

Not saying only obscure stuff is good. I like a lot of Sup Forumscore but I also like less accessible music. Hating on people for listening to stuff you don't enjoy is ridiculous and I could make accusations against you too for what you listen to. I don't

>being against predictable rym droning avant-teen taste is bad
top kek, if you think antiwarhol's taste isn't shit you're part of the problem

Kys Montie

>you're part of the problem
>says "top kek"
i miss Sup Forums

WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE ON A MUSIC BOARD DOING BEING INTERESTED IN MUSIC HOLY FUCK

back to the radio for me

If you ever listened to a poseurcore album and went "This shit is noisy unlistenable and makes my head hurts"

it isnt because it's "hard to get" or "takes multiple listens"

It's because it IS unlistenable shit that only tryhards listen to

>thinking Sup Forums was ever good
pleb detected

Do you have proof?

Ironic for a board who pretend a bunch of Sup Forumscore rock albums take multiple listens to "get"

harsh noise isn't poseur-core

>plebs actually believe this
If I don't like your favourite mu-core does that mean that's shit as well?

i don't think that, Sup Forums is just increasingly more underage nowadays

First it was the raptards
Then the waifu poptimists
Now the anti-poseur brigade

How long until Asian-Moot changes the board title to "billboard forums"?

I wish metalheads would take over again

I would rather share a board with poptimists capable of using critical theory on their pop tunes than a bunch of poseurs who listen to tuvan throat songs because they're so ""hip"" and ""exotic"" and because the album covers don't clash in their album charts.

Well stick to /kpop general/ then

>I would rather share a board with poptimists capable of using critical theory

that's never happened here

See the Grimes threads. You average Grimes poster is times more intelligent than the average /daily/ shitter.

nice carbon-copy antisocial rhetoric kid
so much for critical analysis

Hahahaha

>these albums are only known on Sup Forums
Oh you..

Some quality discussions in dat dere grimes thread

>You average Grimes poster is times more intelligent than the average /daily/ shitter.
lol, well, that goes without saying. The average human is more intelligent than an elementary school sped.

>Montie
>MUH LORE

i rather have this than any /daily/ or RYM """""""""discussion"""""""""

i have the most meme entry level taste possible lol, i listen mostly to radiohead, the weeknd, kanye, frank ocean, morrissey, the smiths, sufjan, MGMT, NMH, bowie and daft punk

but i like to think that being aware that i have redditcore/Sup Forumscore meme taste, and the fact that i never insult anyones taste or anything like that, makes it a bit forgivable

If you enjoy it that's all that matters.

Fuck off grimescuck, those generals have less "music discussion" than the sticky

>I don't care about steve reich's music but I want to fuck him so much
Music for this feel

Be honest with yourself, you aren't really into music. You just like listening to easy stuff from time to time
>inb4 steve reich is entry level
I know thats why I used him as an example

thanks tripfriend
i definitely do enjoy what i listen to and i explore other stuff as well, but what i listed is what i listen to the absolute most (especially radiohead, weeknd and morrissey)

poseurs are shit taste plebs who skipped most acclaimed music like that and just drone rym and other poser circlejerks for shit to pose with. even if the liked a radiohead record they wouldn't admit it to themselves so they can keep judging you from a high horse

we love you again

You're perfectly fine if you enjoy it

There's a guy on here who calls himself pop and realises his tastes are all pop music. He's the nicest guy on here and he gets a lot of shit for his taste. My favourite trip t bh

what's the website?

>I use music to feel more superior than my peers and mask my insecurities.

Prob a pretty cool kid. What's your problem?

>posers skipped most acclaimed music
Where the fuck did you get that from? Everyone who I've seen called a 'poser' including me has listened to acclaimed music
Stop creating strawmen just because you feel bad about your taste. Don't feel bad about your taste as long as it's genuine and don't attack others for things you don't enjoy

besteveralbums.com/

you can tell this guy's just getting into music and really enjoying everything he listens to. no need to squander that

>implying i feel bad about my taste
hahahah
ive seen enough posers to know they havent listened to even half the Sup Forumscore chart
the original poser talking cat bob was known for this
posers are the kind of people who hadnt heard a prince record before prince died or a motorhead record before lemmy died, but have heard half the rymcore eai
you clearly arent a poser desu

>posers are the kind of people who hadnt heard a prince record before prince died or a motorhead record before lemmy died, but have heard half the rymcore eai
And why give a shit?

>never heard 3/4 what Turny likes

Is he a poseur?

I haven't listened to close to half the Sup Forumscore chart because most of it is in genres that don't interest me. Am I poser?

>PEOPLE NEED TO LISTEN TO A CERTAIN SET OF ALBUMS TO TRULY UNDERSTAND AND NOT BE A POSSSURURR (AND PREFERABLY THAT SET OF MUSIC HAS TO BE LOVED BY MU AND MEEEEE)

Stop being a fucking sheep and thinking following the crowd like a fuckin turkey and gobbling about "critically acclaimed" shit thats already droned about here and think inherently has value.

because they force their shit taste in Sup Forums aggressively and talk down on people who are new to music as if they themselves aren't?

How is this any different to anti-poseur threads?

Yes, look at this tryard obscure stuff

last.fm/user/turnyQx

Yes, you should listen to the whole essentials chart x3 before posting

Reminder there is nothing wrong with exploring ANY music genre/style you like listening to.

>any of that
>obscure

you kids have zero scope

stop being a dumb fuck who thinks that if something is critically acclaimed it isn't more likely to be a good record than some random record by literal whos. if you weren't a retard you would by this logic focus on listening to mostly acclaimed music. so yes, in that sense acclaimed music has more value than non-acclaimed. at the end of the day you dont have to like anything and you can like whatever you like, i dont care about that

But it has to be the most pretentious boring shit so you can brag about it and feel good when no one knows what the fuck you're talking about. I like new music, and venture into it everyonce in a while, just not down anymore with forcing myself through shit I don't like.

*as long as it's pop, rock or rap albums made in the USA or Western Europe after 1960 and been in the billboard top 100 chart

you don't know what random means

>end of the day you dont have to like anything and you can like whatever you like
>Yet being "anti-poseur" cuz of what they like

Dense motherfucker

Where's the line between Montie, Turny and Antiwarhol?

Obscurity is relative.

Poseurs do not give a shit about music

I REPEAT

POSEURS DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MUSIC

It is only a fashion statement just another accessory to them. just another toy

Do not get on their level. Do not speak to them if you do, tell them they are everything wrong with this world and deserve to get rid from it

thank you

>obscurity is relative

thank you. can't believe these underage 'anti-poseurs' have such a hard time grasping this.

>Do not discuss on a discussion board

Like a child.

i dont have a problem with what music posers like i have a problem with why they listen to music in the first place. its just that posers tend to gravitate towards the same records mostly becuase they circlejerk together

>I don't know that album
>You don't like music you poser

Montie

---- poseur

Turny
Antiwarhol

poser fuck