BAWWWWWWN INNA YEWESAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jt5XdnHKcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qtk5Ej1DI9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sG54tahGUXY
youtube.com/watch?v=7T_6Ua6fd5s
youtube.com/watch?v=1pE5NbsVW84
youtube.com/watch?v=9dy3pJZNJJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=9iO-Cv1pU7w&ab_channel=LightningDead!
youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_mv46NwT4
youtube.com/watch?v=z6LABdHtkUA
youtu.be/zpV7radKuwo
youtu.be/nh7qixc1byI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds good, I'm gonna start playing that tune

This guy is such a fucking fake.

Yeah, fuck Raygun

Can't stand the overrated fucker.

absolutely agreed. It's the baby boomer faggots who jerk themselves off thinking he's the greatest musician since fucking Mozart that have caused him to be so fucking overrated

As someone who's been a diehard fan since the eighties, what is it that pisses you off? Just the fact that he's left wing? Or something more specific, like writing a song about Vietnam vets while being an admitted draft dodger?

"someone thinks he's great, hence he's not"

Reading comprehension- you should try it sometimes.

"A group of people have overhyped and overrated a slightly above musician because hurr muh Murica"

is that easier for you to understand, faggot?

slightly above average musician*

Overhyping something is what diehard fans do. I'm asking why that gets your panties in a bunch.

Sorry but i seriously have no clue who this fuck is and why should i care

its bruce springsteen. he was BAWWWWWWN INNA YEWESAY

not the fag you were talking to, but its mostly the snare drum

Because if you did know, and still didn't care, you would have gotten a medal.

Springsteen's music appeals to a fan base of rust belt blue collar people that want to escape their wage slavery lifestyle.

Musically, he's good but not great. It's the stories behind the songs that people relate to. Or don't, as the case may be. There's not a lot of middle ground when it comes to Bruce.

If you're gonna sit there and shit on Mighty Max, we're gonna have a real problem

I appreciate the reply. i heard of the name, didnt know the face is his music good or just overrated? Honest question

and i relate to get low by flo rida. fuck you. no different by your argument

most overrated musician ever, he's terrible

one of the greatest live musicians I've ever see, and I've seen a lot of concerts.

>good or just overrated
or simply ah-muh-zing

You could have just googled, you know, but then people wouldn't have found out how glorious you are in your unknowing ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jt5XdnHKcQ

Well, it actually is different in that relating to Get Low by Flo Rida would make you a nigger.

High five. I haven missed just one tour since 1993, and lately I even turned into a multiple shows pr tour kind of faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtk5Ej1DI9Y

Alright i gave it a try. I can dig it. Not gonna say he's one of my favorites but i can see why people like him so much. Only complaint i have is i wasnt too much of a fan of the intro. But will definitely check out some more stuff from him

i dont though. but just saying that music is relatable isn't a measure of quality

i wish he was never bawwn

That one does start out slow, but it builds so great

youtube.com/watch?v=sG54tahGUXY

he has his own sound thats for sure. whether it's fucking garbage juice or listenable is up to you

did he bang courtney cox or what

My first Springsteen album was Born in the USA - I dug it just for the tunes. My second was Darkness on the edge of town, and I didn't really like it as much, except for perhaps the three most energetic songs. Probably also the seventies production was already severely out of date by mid eighties.

Eventually as I started growing into my teens, and also starting to make decisions that might influence my life, at least my career, started giving me a first taste of the worries of an adult life.

By the same time, I read Born to run, the unofficial Springsteen bibliography by Dave Marsh. It's the first bibliography I ever read, and I was kinda suprised how much I liked it, but my absolute favourite chapters, were the ones dealing with album releases and analysing the lyrics on Born to run and Darkness on the edge of town in particular. I dug up Darkness again, and started really paying attention to lyrics, and it was like a match made in heaven - it was the first time I ever got something out of lyrics, and it opened a whole new world of music appreciation.

TLDR; relatability can really, REALLY, be a measure of quality

youtube.com/watch?v=7T_6Ua6fd5s

youtube.com/watch?v=1pE5NbsVW84

please see just because you love cedar wood doesn't mean a song about cedar facts would be any good

The mixer of that song, Bob Clearmountain, got tons of shit about how huge the snare sound is. He didn't really want to do it, but Bruce kept on him about it. "Make it big!"

(Source: interview with Bob Clearmountain on Pensado's Place.)

I never cared much for Bruce.

And then a friend had free tickets for his Born In The USA tour.

I thought, what the fuck, a free show, I'll check it out.

Have to admit, although I was not at all expecting to like the show, I was blown away.

Epic show.

>bibliography

Are you retarded?

Not the same thing though, this is a case of a man managing to write songs that captures peoples moods and worries, that's what people mostly respond too. Sure, sometimes his lyrics are completely vapid, and he knows that too. I even posted one example in this thread. But sometimes he justs touches a nerve.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dy3pJZNJJ4

i believe it. anybody who likes that snare drum should check out eric prydz. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=9iO-Cv1pU7w&ab_channel=LightningDead!

FACK DABBYNIM FREE JAW

His band is awesome. Why he's fronting it is a mystery to me.

i'm sorry but you aren't getting it. sometimes flo rida touches a nerve with me. sometimes his lyrics are vapid.

and i dont actually like flo rida so please dont shit on me for that i'm just saying ANY ARTIST has that.

underrated

I'm a Springsteen fan, and I wrote a post defending him on /b, how much more proof do you need?

Also, english is my second language.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA

>like writing a song about Vietnam vets while being an admitted draft dodger?
Donald Trump writes songs now?
Are they terrific?

Touché

ITT: Buttmad listeners who have never heard anything off an album that wasn't Born in The USA or Born to Run

See Greetings From Asbury Park or Nebraska.

Let me ask you a few questions:

Is music just background noise to you?

How old are you?

It seems obvious Flo rida does not touch a nerve with you after all, but is there any artist that does?

Also, apologies in advance if this ticks you off, it probably does, coming from my high horse and shit, but I'm basically trying to find out if I'm trying to explain sunlight to someone's who's spent his whole life in a basement.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_mv46NwT4

>ah geez, I am so ticked right now. Oh my gosh.

There are some evergreens on those albums too though. Link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6LABdHtkUA

no i'm a musician myself, i'm 23. i am not triggered at all. i listen to a lot of instrumental stuff and there are many melodies that are important to me.

i'm also big into guys like sun ra

attached mp3 youtu.be/zpV7radKuwo

you might like this one

youtu.be/nh7qixc1byI

also clarifying i think bruce has some good songs but i do think he's on a pedestal

>there are many melodies that are important to me.
>melodies
How 'bout lyrics? Is the sound of a voice just a part of the production?

voice is an instrument. words do carry cadence but a lot of the time for me its overdone. i think if you can get into the artists mindset and see their vision, then the goal is achieved

I will gladly and happily admit I'm one of the guys who think he belongs on that pedestal

I just don't see why that should put you off, but then again, how much more mainstream can I get, right.

with or without lyrics*