Who has her on social media let's send her a valentine

BRANDON GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Fuck that fatty he'll just make this thread all about himself

Summoning 7kt

Hi.

ALL FEMALE BROSATCHO

my sides

who is the dude on the right?

i had a dream about you the other night if that doesn't creep you out. i was at a party and you(a thinner version) let me in after security stopped me and you offered me a beer and talked to me and lauren came up and you put your arm around her and you and her were asking me about my new job

the kid from stranger things

Feeling a weird mix of being disturbed and flattered.

>Me+Ross BSA accidentally turning up to life looking like grown up versions of Mike+Dustin from @Stranger_Things
she's /ourgirl/ confirmed

that's fuckign weird dude.

oi top belly of music out there

:3

it just needs to be covered with kisses you know

she looks so soft, loving, funny, and intelligent.

>lauren will never kick me in the balls with her bare feet.

why live bros

She knows she's wanted, and she teases. She knows what she's doing. Listen to the song "lies", she gets off on that manipulation. It makes her wet, she fucking loves being yearned after. She want's to cuck men, she get's off on that brutal sin, leaving a trail of broken hearts in her wake. She's literally the indie Taylor Swift.

i've said before to Brandon about how girls like her are. He refuses to listen. he'll just end up being cucked and end up with a broken heart and other issues. this is the girl that's talked about openly going to sex clubs, she loves fucking and she'll "fuck" anyone over to get it, even if it gets her a career.

My penis synergy is too high

>tfw when I'll never be invited to a sex club.
I-it'll be alright guys? Right?

im about to vinegar stroke to this pic

you forgot her parents too. apparently they're rich as fuck and she's an only child and own or know people in the glasgow music scene and telling some band they'd never play there again. so basically she's a combo of the rich lana del rey,taylor swift, kathleen hannah, shirley manson, and the cute indie girl you would have wished you would have just talked to instead of gawking at her from a distance.

>makes leave a trace video thread mintues after it's released
>it's not us or marketing team
>it's not sexually suggestive
>muh empowerment and cucking betas
>im not part of the illuminati

I have her on whatsapp, I was their roadie on their first tours.

AMA

you forgot the part were 7kt tweeted her that thread and she literally had an emotional breakdown. then takes a break from the internet and got pissed at someone not kissing her ass at a party she went on some rant and mentioned him in passing. almost 30, no kids, no husband, fucking justing long, crazy. wouldn't doubt she's a horse girl too.

what's she like in person?

why don't you go LARP elsewhere

mentioned brandon in passing and stealth posts here i mean

What does her feet smell like?

I really doubt that, I honestly think people are fucking with me on that one. The thing about people from mopeds knowing her is probably bullshit. I don't know for sure, I could be wrong.

I've never been serious about any of this and to be honest I'm getting pretty bored with it.

I'm getting pretty bored with you so fuck off

I will

She's very cute, actually I did not talk much with her but I can tell you she's a very nice person.

The type of woman in which chads want to put a ring asap.

does she go for chads or betas? looks like shes been with both

are you seriously fucking asking this? of course she was fucking chads. do you really think she'd go after some whiny, pussy, beta? it's nt in womens nature unless they're desperate as fuck she'd fucking laugh in brandons face if he amde any advantages towards her. "leave a trace" is literally about guys like him

Then we were on the bus very bored because something had broken down in the engine, when someone shouts "shoe war" and I was able to catch his shoe, I could not resist after all I am human and I sucumb at my impulses.

They smell like heaven.

I did not ask her the type of men she likes, try to do it indirectly but it did not work, but I believe the same thing as you.

she's smarter than people think. a lot smarter.

Nice LARPin, but I can do better.

no you can't you faggot, you've literally been busted replying to your own post how uninteresting your le Sup Forumslore is

I want you Montie.

I'm not this faggots

Reminder she hates you and wants to see you die on your moped.

am I the only one that absolutely despises her music but is still extremely attracted to her?
I think its the thighs

That's not nice. :(

>talk shit for 3 years about her and write creepy shit
>expect her not to find out and it not piss her off
but i'm sure it'd crush you to find out you fav bands are talking shit to you on Sup Forums right?

maye if he wasn't such a fucking failure and wasn't 350lbs and still lives with his parents

if he wasn't 5'6 either

if he wasn't a convicted child molester too

shut the fuck up montie

shut the fuck up diddler enabler

she's just some dickhead from newport news, va's wet dream. " I liek hipster girls", yeah and NONE of them or regular basic girls want anything to do with him. whine about how shitty his life is, do nothing, whine,he's fat, he's depressed, he has no friends, he's lonely, he hates newport news, he doesn't like his job, he wanted to go to college or other shit, bitch, moan, do nothing, same shit we've all heard before from him.

Goddamn what makes her so appealing?
She seems achievable. Is it this?

I bet she is an insufferable cunt that makes life miserable too. "Feminist" lmao

oh i know i've seen the facebook posts for 6 years.

shut the hell up brandon i'm not interested in your gay ass Sup Forums lore kill yourself and stop touching kids

Thats part of the appeal too
you know she hates it when you jack off to her pictures, and that just makes me even more horny

it's always easy to see that you're montie because you have this stupid thing against brandon and Sup Forums lore. you're just as pathetic as he is.

>this is the girl that's talked about openly going to sex club
wat

lauren's really done this

that's seriously enough time to get a degree and a bachelors in something.

Is it rape? [spoiler]I hope it is[/spoiler]

he doesn't think like that. he'll just sit around until the last minute, give a half ass attempt, fail and whine for years about how it didn't work out or whatever he missed out on to gain empathy and sympathy and take from people