The fuck do I get a gf?

The fuck do I get a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EK_LN3XEcnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a bogan

talk to them

Have a big penis and be confident. Also don't be short.

About what

>talk to them
u-uuhm got any other ideas?

just b urself

Literally impossible

>all these nationalities united under the feel of no gf

Thinking of starting a nogf political party

Play dumb, ignore any advance they make ever, pretend you don't notice them looking at you

they all ignored me

now what

we could conquer some uninhabited land in africa and make a country

thanks leaf i will have to try this one

We should move to Peru and re establish the Inca empire. The Inca state assigned people a wife if they were single by age 20 since they viewed it as people's duty to the empire to get married and have children.

You talk to them in real life, not facebook

I'm supposed to harass women at Starbucks just trying to get a coffee?

god damn

ayy lmao

No you're suppose to meet them at mutual settings related to your School/Work/Interests.

that's why they were conquered

>not having a gf

I'm LMAOing at your life

Pretty sure it was because disease reduced their population by 90% and the Spanish literally walked in on the middle of a civil war.

You don't. Statistically there are always people who are left alone for their whole life.

I can't afford school and the stress from work puts off any female co-workers from the get go.

My interests are too intelligent for women to comprehend, so that doesn't work either.

When I start talking about marxist philosophy or Franz Kafka, women have no idea what i'm talking about because they have simple minded and vapid interests like gossip and makeup.

>When I start talking about marxist philosophy

>Marxist
>sexist
this has to be bait

>When I start talking about marxist philosophy or Franz Kafka, women have no idea what i'm talking about because they have simple minded and vapid interests like gossip and makeup.

>My interests are too intelligent for women to comprehend, so that doesn't work either.
>When I start talking about marxist philosophy or Franz Kafka, women have no idea what i'm talking about because they have simple minded and vapid interests like gossip and makeup.

hope this is b8

If you can manage to be slightly less condescending, there will be women who like hearing you talk about philosophy.

Question
In the west, after you ask a girl out, is she automatically your gf or do you have to ask her "will you be my gf"?

There's your problem, start talking fascist philosophy with them instead.

>all of these people tat fell for it

woooooow

How am I supposed to know?

that will just get them to call the cops on you

this

Impressive

>My interests are too intelligent for women to comprehend
Me

There's like three stages.

First stage: casually dating, not yet exclusive
Second state: seriously dating, now you are exclusive with each other
Third stage: introduce her to your bull, if she likes him she'll give you a chastity cage and you get married

the latter only works if you're under 8 years old

i have so little interaction with women outside my friend circle i'm starting to worry tinders/badoo and the only places were i can talk to girls

let's hope I land a job with girls my age

you can consider her your girlfriend if you start messing around during dates and are not in an obvious casual relationship

That's a little girl, do you want to be banged in?

>get female friend
>carefully calculate your actions as to lead to romance
>start doing her favours so she sees you as a suitor
>wait till she reciprocates
>ask her to be your gf
>???
>profit

>carefully calculate your actions as to lead to romance
>it doesn't

>only hey
autism condensed in three letters
say something interesting you cuck

Even saying "i want to exchange numbers with you. And genes" warrants to at least provoke fun responses

>tfw this happened with childhood friend
We were closer than most couples already.

Just don't be autistic. You can be confident but still act like a fucking retard. If you're a beta try talking to less attractive girls, it will let you speak more easily and confidently then work your way up 7/10 girls and above.

Back in older generations people dated multiple people at the same time and it was considered normal, but now (especially with younger people) if you go out on a date with someone and it's clear you have romantic intentions, dating anyone else would be looked down on as cheating. That said, it takes a few dates before you're technically "boyfriend and girlfriend," so essetially there's this limbo where you can't date other people but you're still not a couple.

It worked for me and im 21

wamba.ru

Well, maybe you didn't be yourself hard enough

honestly i've had mixed advice from women

some say if you see a girl in the street and you're smitten for her you should approach her and tell her she's gorgeous but then other women have told me not to do that but at the same time they're also borderline feminazis so i might try it next time

be yourself and tell her she has nice ears

reminded me of this song
youtu.be/EK_LN3XEcnw

I was listening to something on NPR about this. Oldies would go out on dates all the time, more oftent hen todays standards but never with the same person twice in a row.

>women have told me not to do that
Protip: Listening to women on how to pick up women is the worst thing you can do

You have the means to talk to people from all around the globe, enrich your cultural and historical knowledge, share opinions, shitpost around the world and all you care about is getting your dick wet. What a miserable fag.

I disagree. Listening to hardcore feminazis is bad, listening to actual girls is invaluable. Let's face it, anons have shit taste.

i mean it's creepier when you just stare at a girl at the bus stop for 10 mins you may as well say hi

ask one out... the hard part is staying together, not getting together

t. had a gf

I wouldn't listen to anons either, but half of what women say is >b urself b nice :)

Literally exactly that. What the fuck else do you want, a play piece with every line? Girls are actual persons and you should approach them as persons. Just remember that, like any person, they too wanna fuck, and they have tastes. Of course, anons, who, again, have shit taste, always seem to fall for dumbass basic bitches and then cry ">tfwnogf" after said bitches bounce on some alpha ebony cock. Y'all don't deserve the pussy, lads.

Women don't know what the fuck they want

It's like getting hunting advice from a deer

Implying getting girls to fuck you is some sort of a conquest or hunt. What is this, caveman convention thread? This is why you have no gf and threads like this, I swear to god

Obligatory

Well, you could become a gay homosexual faggot and kiss the nogf problems goodbye

Nah homos are huge size queens and cheat way more.

You need to have experience girls, it's like the whole job advert things

If you don't have enough XP like flirtting, dating or casually chatting with girls, you're pretty much going into this blindly

Huge size sounds like something you need right now. Also, you're looking for a one time sex, what the fuck do you care if they cheat? Not like you'ee gonna build good relationships with a dumb chick you "conquered" on a bus, you cheese dip.

>marxist
Nice
>Kafka
No.

Be as shameless as you can

I'm not him ya hoser

I actually had a gf, but am still a virgin. What is surprising is how my alpha roommate scores puss, and "it's in your behaviour" is a complete bullshit, girls just evaluate what you do depending on how you look . ie "I don't care" - if you're ugly and "Haha you're so funny" - if you're a qt. Same with guys imo.

My point still stands though

It depends on whether you want the pussy, or a meaningful relationship. If you want the former, go to gym and buy nice clothes. If you want the latter, good fucking luck finding an intelligent cutie pie. Knowing Russian anons, you also have shit taste.

be a sociable chad who doesn't walk awkwardly and talk awkwardly

find a hobby that makes you interact with people, it's way easier to make friends with women first before courting them.

Do you even have any friend

Shape your own life and then you can proceed to share it with someone.
Do some drugs, get into a fight, crash a car, travel to another country, live in a different city, learn a new language, read greek mythology, get bit by a snake, learn to play the ukulele, bake your own bread, make your own furniture, question your own existence, cry in public, have a drink with your dad, kiss your mother, love your brothers, play some hockey, break a teeth while doing something stupid, break a few bones, shave your head, let your hair grow, become a fat ass, become anorexic, learn how to dance, love life, hate yourself for being so fortunate.
Women are not the point of life, but life becomes more interesting with them around.

try plan BEEEEE urself

This

My gf came to me, I didn't have to do anything. Still don't understand why she would be interested in me. Nobody else ever was.

>This is why you have no gf and threads like this

But i do have a girlfriend...

Any guy can get a girlfriend, it just might not be a compatible one.
If that girl in picture related is what you want, you better be a handsome dude. Because she is far above average.

wtf is this shit

Talk to them face to face you idiot.
Don't you know how pathetic it looks trying to start a conversation over a text or FB?

>I got a female friend, or process of becoming friends recently.
>she already has a bf
>bf is a burger on the other side of the ocean

what are the odds, how on earth does that happen?

You don't

Rape

or

Be a good looking asshole

These are your only choices