>Jose Ferrer

EL JUSTO

ARRIBA ARRIBA JAJAJAJAJAJA

EL DANNYBOYTBH

Fantastic cinematography and a meh story

T*rkroaches getting BTFO

The best movie ever.

No women at all.
Mudslimes depicted realistically, all of them are savages who will kill each other trying to get a gun so they can use it to kill others.
White men are the best.
Eurotrash jews ruin everything and exploit the weak.

Boooooorrriiinnngggg

lots of goatfucking scenes

He helped found the wonderful nation of Saudi Arabia a global bastion of peace and progress

GOAT cinematography
GOAT acting by O'toole and Sharif
And finaly tears.

Why do people make pretend to enjoy movies made before 1990?

Dune in a dramatized historical context.

Why do people pretend to enjoy movies made before 1977 and after 1995?

Why didn't you just start the movie, by the time the download finish you will only have completed about 1/10000 of it anyways

boredom and a sissy brit boy uniting the arab world in preparation for the destruction of the white race

Depends on the movie.

I'm halfway through Bridge on the River Kwai and I'm tempted to just not finish it. Alec Guinness as the Stockholm Syndrome British officer is not good enough for me. I just cant get the hype for that movie.

Lone White Christian man saves sand people from turkroach dominion, though he is raped by a random Mehmet officer in the process.
Also Obiwan Kenobi gets an Arabface to play king Faisal.

this

The film looks beautiful but the story and characters aren't very interesting, also not enough substance to justify its ridiculous length

Pls tell me you're at least downloading a high quality torrent

I'm going to watch it on my notebook so it doesn't really matter.

>I'm going to watch it on my notebook

You deserve t*rkrape

gay desert sex

Why? what's the problem?

DUDE PRETTY LANDSCAPES LMAO

literally a boring turd of a film that hides behind the mask of an epic

A long, boring puff piece. Honestly.

Desert isn't even pretty, literally most boring and monotone landscape

You are going to watch one of the most beautifully shots films to ever exist, you need a good screen to fully appreciate it, not a shitty 17'' notebook to miss half of it greatness

Eh it's all relative. Other people will tell you that you should only watch it in the theater instead of on a shitty small screen. There's not really much to miss.

Awesome atmosphere and cinematography used as framework for an excellent character study for a little over half the movie, and then it falls apart and stops being interesting at all when it stops focusing on Lawrence.

English guy raped by turkroaches
And nice imagery

Homosex

Unexpected homophobia the movie

I was really dissapointed that david lean ley his sexuality bleed into an epic classic like this

WOOOOO

This is just the ghost of Peter O Toole wanting to thank you all for that nice sticky you gave me, I'll be on my way

4 H O U R S
F
O
U
R