Sup Forums confessions

What are confessions you'd like to make Sup Forums? they can be culturally related.
>I have made literally zero friends while in Uni

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i regularly lie to people just for the fun of it
>I have stolen a lot of things
>I make about elaborate stories about myself

i hate people

why would you be a degnerate and steal? :(
same

>I've been drinking almost every day since my last breakup, was pretty nasty
>no drivers license yet
>turned 22 last month
>haven't had sex since september
>it was horrible and with an uggo 3-4/10 i met at the bar
>trying to make myself a better person but feel like a self-loathing piece of shit all the time
>just got a new job in contsruction that pays decently, am currently a workaholic with no sign of stopping filling my days with work and my nights with booze
>booze is wrecking me slowly but also one of the only things I look forward to in my life

fuck

>why would you be a degnerate and steal? :(

I wanted the things. Why would you be an even bigger degenerate and not make any friends?

i droppped out of school
i think i will kill myself later on

>>turned 22 last month
>>no drivers license yet

Hello brother.

hey at least you have a full time job. Good luck bud, invest in some ETFs and rake in the gainz
you lose friends by stealing, that's degenerate :(

no you don't

You gain friends by having more things and expendable money. Stealing is good

both of these are literally me

joined some clubs and am trying to fix that though.

pretty sure out of everything in your post, the no drivers license is the worst shit

If I rub my urethra I involuntarily pee.

do you steal from your friends? who do you steal from?
>join clubs
Most of them have an attendance requirement here and I cna't deal with it. Also there aren't any specific social clubs and I graduate in december.

>the no drivers license is the worst shit

delete this. not him but it's fucking impossible

i failed the road tes 3 times

this

How dude, its so fucking easy

That shits literally easier than the written test for the learner's license. Just practice your driving, the car is an extension of your body don't hit anything etc. By the time I went around for my full license I didn't make a single mistake on the test at all and I've never done driving school.

Sorry normal fag maybe it's different in southern ontario but it's LITERALLY impossible here.

Idk if i should go to the middle of nowhere for my test so there's no traffic and simple roads but shit is hard af

are you driving a stick or automatic?

90 degree backups are a bitch tho

>turned 24 last month
>no drivers license
>no job
>60k debt with a useless STEM degree
>cute girls at the gym/coffee shop i frequent into me, but feel to much of a loser to approach them

fucking end me.

>60k debt with a useless STEM degree
Useless STEM degree? Huh?

maybe youre just a shit driver

I did my test in Alberta fwiw. I had a lot of practice with highway, winter, night driving etc. so I think it helped a lot with my confidence on the test.

I think the best thing you can do during your test is to try and relax and drive normally but slightly safer. The people I know who failed and talked about it after always wouldn't stop talking about the instructor and other drivers versus what they were actually doing.

you're that guy huh

Dude you can literally first the drivers license and the job bit by the end of February.

>wouldn't stop talking about the instructor and other drivers versus what they were actually doing.

delete.

I don't have a g2 and job markets are fucked in my mid-sized city of 500k.

i'm just trying to move back to t*ronto or ott*wa or some other larger city with good commuting lines.

yes.

reminds me, why are BR schools so shit? we get BR students at my uni and they almost always say that our workload/content is way above yours.

This is the number one problem I see with bad drivers btw. They never shut the fuck up about how they are getting tailgated and instead check their mirror like 100 times a second when they should be watching in front of them to prevent anything that could possibly cause them to be rear-ended.

Also shit like: "i rear-ended some guy in the merge lane cuz he braked randomly", except, you know, you aren't even supposed to consider merging until the person in front of you has.

>I don't have a g2

You can take the test or even lessons, practice and then the test by the end of this month.

>Job markets are fucked
That's not a reason to not be getting any income at all. You can easily get a job to at least make some sort of money

>Me
>M.Sc degree
>83k per year job
>call in sick every other week because I hate to work

>This is the number one problem I see with bad drivers btw

That's the case with people in general senpai.

Dunning-Kruger syndrome. Always talking about other people instead of focusing on themselves

Which degree?

>why are BR schools so shit?
Cuz it's a 3rd world country.

I wish I was European instead of American

nah its 8-10 months way in my shithole province after a learner's permit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0

Very relevant song >inb4 edgelord

biochemistry/cell biology

>tfw called in sick for the rest of the week because unmotivated..
why

i'm a lazy fuck and i'm risking a major uni setback because of it

i'm 23 and getting increasingly lonelier, yet cannot find the willpower to talk to girls that aren't off limits.

this is further made worse by my dreams of having a family

I don't really know if you could call it Dunning-Kruger necessarily, it's just that people seem more focused on other people than themselves even though the person overwhelmingly most likely to kill them on the road is their self.

Hey friendo! Haven't seen you on lichess for a while.

>why
ever since i went to my grandparents for the first time i liked it there more than here

its not an objective feeling just how i feel

i got banned for cheating (kek) and made a new account

yeah but that's most people in general, they're always focused on other people

>"WTF why did Stacy get x? I only got Y!"
>Wtf why does Chad have a 30 inch dick and millions of dollar inheritance

I studied abroad in Europe and it was okay
prefer to be american desu

I hate Europe and Europeans.

amen brother

are yuros as poor as we say?

Anecdotally, I once sent pictures of my apartment (built early 2000's) to euro friends and they seemed legitimately jealous, so yeah probably

depends on the circumstances
When I was in Germany you had to pay for restrooms in the Hauptbahnhof and other public restrooms

However the students seemed happier

>going to germany
i hate germany

lo siento amigo
>>i'm 23 and getting increasingly lonelier, yet cannot find the willpower to talk to girls that aren't off limits.

>>this is further made worse by my dreams of having a family

I know those feels

But i do think it stems from Dunning-Kruger. Since these people view themselves as superior, or more deserving of things than others who have them.

That's why they always talk about other drivers for example, they view themselves as significantly better drivers who "Keep running into assholes on the road" or "just having a bad day", when they're equal if not worse than those people

do the young people sit on their phones in public like they do in america? it is the worst social trend of all time

Yeah, that's a good point actually. Fuck, thinking about it like that implies that there's a LOT more people falling into that trap than I thought before.

Like if half the people you talk to are always complaining about "asshole drivers" that implies they are experiencing some degree of Dunning-Kruger, and if it's prevalent in their lives regarding something as simple as driving it probably affects a bunch of other shit in their life.

My Japanese wife is fucking crazy and I kindof hate her. But she makes so much goddamn money there's no way I can leave her, it's too good.

I'm trapped and it hurts. It hurts alot.

i stand up while wiping my ass

move to the civilized world, I haven't driven a car in over 5 years and it hasn't impeded me in any way

my dad does this

and he never closes the door when he shits

Consider suicide

Don't worry role playing Canadian
I love you please don't hate your self

it's not as bad as you think
no. most people focus on coverstations with one another which was refreshing. Also a lot of girls named Lena.
just talk to her and seek counseling if need be.
same.

It's like league of legends dude

All those terrible players complaining about being stuff in a low tier even though they're "much better than their team every match". Idk if you played that game.

>Like if half the people you talk to are always complaining about "asshole drivers" that implies they are experiencing some degree of Dunning-Kruger, and if it's prevalent in their lives regarding something as simple as driving it probably affects a bunch of other shit in their life.

Exactly. The average person is really retarded and subhuman.

When you really break it down even the simplest of achievements put you in like the 90th percentile. Like going to the gym and tracking what you eat regularly. Seems easy enough but then you realize like 8/10 people aren't doing it.

I live in a city with ok transit, which I take to work. I drive everywhere else though because I like to run on my own schedule and it's necessary for inter-city travel.

I used to do this until I joined the pussy phone master race.

Now taking a shit without one makes me feel dirty as fuck.

I do too. It's just more ergonomic.

Also I just read this, I used to do that. But I got over it.

What fixed it for me was a sort of mantra,

"You don't have to lie if you actually do it".

Also you said Sup Forums related.

Of course we are happier.. We don't have to drop a hundred grand for a degree. All I did as a student was sleep, game, party and study for three weeks every semester

I just like making elaborate lies. it's so fun. I start to believe my own lies and then I convey them perfectly and others believe them too.

I honestly don't know what's up with the girl problem

i'm not shy, and definitely not asexual, but i dunno, i never get the urge of chatting up someone i fancy

I play dota so I definitely know the feeling. There's a pseudo-distribution of matchmaking rating available on which I'm in the 99th percentile of players.

Listening to my friends lecture each other on the game and not ever listen to me regarding anything is frustrating as fuck.

I am but you should see these fucking texts man, it's literally on par with

">Insert name

iktfb

yeah but you guys did riot over a slight increase in "tuition" price a few years ago which was kinda funny

memes aside you're all pretty nice (at least in Hessen)

That's fucked up dude. You gotta stop that real quick or you'll end up completely alone. You can keep up the charade for a long time but eventually people catch on and then you have to drop 'em and move onto a new person.

Relationships cap at like 6-12 months.

you need to be straight up with her, if you let her manipulate you it's abuse.

>and called the police on me because I vaguely mentioned that we could improve on your vegetable tempura recipe
What the actual fuck

Haven't had that problem yet.

I try to talk to individual people as little as possible so that they only know the things I want them to know about me and remember what i want to convey.

I play different personas with different people all the time, feels fun man

why?

it gets me what i want

I'm telling you right now man. I did. I straight up told her to fuck off with that insane shit and I was met with more insane shit.

I know she's trying to manipulate me to become more docile/"ok I'll do whatever you want" or whatever, well actually I don't even know. I like literally don't even know. She's fucking great like 90% of the time but when bullshit happens over nothing she goes nuclear and it's so severe it nearly makes the 90% good times not even worth it.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Worst part is she doesn't even give me any of the money. She takes me on vacations but that's like, it. My car's a sack of shit and her's is great and like, fuck idk

It might be "fun" but having proper, honest relationships with people is also fun. Building rapport with your peers can lead to some of the best experiences of your life, easily blowing anything you gain out of a manipulative relationship out of the water.

What did you do here? Study?

I know those kinds of arguments. The simple fact is you can't stand your wife, and she probably can't stand you too.,

This will only end up with things getting physical. i know letting go of money is hard for some people but shit will hit the fan pretty hard if you don't, besides you are a gringo you have everything dirt cheap

>Building rapport with your peers can lead to some of the best experiences of your life

I do that, but i build rapport on false pretenses

I like to go to Lumine and Hikarie to eat pancakes. They are full of trendy and fashionable shops and restaurants and it's very popular among women and it's very uncommon to see a man alone.
I usually go alone, and everybody looks at me like if I were a terrorist. I don't mind tho, I go there, I eat my pancakes and I have some time for myself. My girlfriend says that I'm brave, but I don't care, I just want pancakes.

It's ok you'll realize soon enough that uni is about learning as much as you can not wasting your time with other people.

people look at you because?

you can't tell me you are expected to not like the place just because you have a dick

ja. Was over in Marburg just to finish off my german minor but haven't had the oppurtunity to use my german since

Right but that is a time-limited sort of thing, and if you make a mistake it blows up in your face. Just like most investment, you get more long term benefits out of having at least a few lifelong friends.

>you abandoned me in a foreign country and called the police on me because I vaguely mentioned that we could improve on your vegetable tempura recipe
I want the full story.

I think Japan has a really strong "this place is only for women/men" culture

Would you rather live in Germany or in the US?

>My girlfriend says that I'm brave
>nip standards

Because I'm eating alone. In Japan people doesn't have the balls to go to a restaurant alone. Only if it's a fast food restaurant, like Yoshinoya.

Once she was looking for a place to eat pizza. She went back home because she was alone and didn't dare to go to a restaurant alone.

Good question. In terms of wealth and capitalism of course I'd rather live in the US. But with regards to happiness and relaxation, I'd rather live in Germany. I took a lot of trips out of the city into other cities within Hessen and a few beyond like Heidelberg. There's just something comfy about taking a day trip with the IC.

Bro you should've been there. I mean I wasn't completely blameless I escalated it a bit but she went fucking nuts that night.

I think the main thing was after she speedily walked away from me in Tokyo at like 1am. I just stood there completely confused as to why she's walking away from me, maybe she'll come back? She's probably just being weird and will walk back to me.

Nope. My phone died but about 20 minutes passed and I was just sitting there on a curb in ""suburban""" Tokyo. I had no fucking idea where I was, I can't read hiragana or katakana or kanji or anything, I literally didn't know how to get back to our apartment. Like, wtf do I do?

Anyway, I hoof it and ask some late night bars where the local train station is, I make it there. Stare at a bunch of train maps posted on the walls and read the Romaji (english) and magically find my way back to Shimokitazawa district. From the train station I manage to wander around for 30min or so looking for landmarks and eventually find a backstreet I recognize that leads to our apartment.

I sit outside for awhile, like another 15 or so minutes. (hopefully she isn't inside and asleep otherwise I'm on the street for a winter night)

Anyway she comes by, eventually. I'm pissed, I say, "What the fuck was that you crazy fuck? Why did you abandon me?! Don't ever do that again!!"

>silence

"Why aren't you talking? What the fuck is going on??"

She starts speedily walking past me at this point and I instinctively grab the hood of her jacket (I just had to deal with 2 hours of bullshit because you walked away from me and didn't know where I was)

Unintentionally, she was walking fast enough and my grip was so tight that the hood of her jacket ripped off. In that exact moment she fucking *screamed* and ran away down the street.

She ran to the little police guy's booth and I was there for like 45min explaining myself.

>thanks for the blog I'm a bit pissy and... idk?? therapy