Just something I have noticed while watching That 70s show

Just something I have noticed while watching That 70s show

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nazi-bots rollout

These things hare happening so often to me lately
I see something/dream of something and it gets mentioned the day afterwards.
I saw that episode yesterday.
Also, the swastika is a symbol of peace, seeing as this is suppose to portray the 70s the use of the sign isnt really that weird.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

are*

The nazis took the symbol and used it to represent their belief, the swastika was to stand for struggle for victory, and the victory of creative work

i don't get it. somthing on the table?

That's crazy, in the last few weeks something similar has happened to me twice.. I say something and a second after me someone says the same word on TV.

I know that swastika represents peace and Nazi Germany wasn't the first to use it, but I still find it interesting. Also, I'm not sure if it was on purpose since that shot didn't last for a long time as I can remember

Their arms are forming swastika

I read somewhere that it indeed was shot on purpose, to remove what stigma they could from the swastika. I like the idea behind it, but i cant argue the fact that the nazis ruined it somewhat.

Also, i had a dream about one of my friends calling me saying; "Hey bro, you home? Wanna hang out?" Just to wake up to a phone call of him saying that exact thing. I sat in my bed speechless for 10 seconds and explained to him what just happened.
Its happening more and more recently, so weird.

Oh, that's pretty cool.

And that sounds pretty terrifying haha

In some cases its pretty cool.
not being a paranoid person probably helps with the terrifying part

First signs of being a faggot.

Idk, the terrifying thing for me that became normal is waking up in my bed and seeing figures, and then I have to turn the light on and then it's alright..

You find in a sentence what you want to find.
You got something to share fagboi?
You got somewhere to go? Out the closet door maybe?

You do drugs? Could be HPPD
One of my friends got that after taking LSD a few times too much.
I've taken it around 12 times, no tracers or figures for me when sober.

Jesus Christ that was a heavy rebuttal for an off the cuff remark. We get it, you're gay. Nobody cares.

Wot iz it

You up for a dicksucking then, since we share a common interest?

Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder
Google HPPD, its a very common thing.

No thanks faggot.

No wayz

Since you cant agree with me not being straight, im not gonna agree with your disconsent.
Im gonna suck your dick wether you want it or not.

I've heard other people say that for the first minute or so after they wake up, they hallucinate like the way you describe it. So you calling it normal, is in fact right.

Haven't tried any halucinogens.. I've only tried ecstasy and smoke weed occasionally..

The closest thing to a halucinogen was "spice".. thought I was in a dream, and a few minutes after parking lots inside a mall looked like I was in a game called "S.W.A.T"
But that was a long time ago, and this is probably linked to sleep paralysis and my brain being stuck in R.E.M. while waking up

Do u think I iz gonna die

You won't find a dick down there.

Everybody Hurts?

Probably a lucid dream/sleep paralysis
Ive smoked weed, tried ecstasy, LSD, shrooms and a few other things, but i dont really hallucinate even on larger doses.
Weed is a psychedelic though and might contribute to the disturbance in your senses.
Also, staying off the ganj for a while will induce some more vivid dreams

So a sissy that has had surgery then. Good on you
Even if you had a legit pussy, you're probably more man than most of Sup Forums

My dreams are pretty vivid, I've also kept a dream journal so I started to remember them better too.
But I don't smoke weed very often, once a week at most.

Funny, i started a dream journal myself.
But i did it because i dont really dream/or remember my dreams, i mostly see black. So i started to write down the shit that i actually remembered.
another coincidence

Yeah dude, what the fuck hahah..

It's also important if you wanna start to lucid dream, that's why I started it, but when you want to lucid dream you should also draw something on your hands or check the clock for a few times a day so it becomes distorted in the dream so you know you're dreaming.. and if you don't see a drawing in your sleep then you're dreaming. But I didn't wanna do that because I already have some "ocd" stuff that bothers me, and I don't want to make another bad habit haha

Yeah, lucid dreaming was a big factor in why i started to write down my dreams.
I have ocd like symptoms, though i've never been diagnosed with it. I place things certain places and change up the dynamic so that it gets distorted in my dream, that way i know im dreaming