How do you survive with a 64 GB iPhone in this world full of music Sup Forums?

How do you survive with a 64 GB iPhone in this world full of music Sup Forums?

I survive with an 8 GB iPhone.

I'm surviving with a 16gb android phone

With Apple Music friend. Download the album you want to listen to, remove when done, download the next. Easy peasy.

I survive without music on my phone

switch to streaming and download what you can't stream

hoarding torrented and illegally downloaded files is pathetic. I know because I used to be obsessed with it.

>downloading and syncing music to your music
>current year

streaming is so much more convenient.

not when you're a poorfag saving for a basic $1400 guitar rig

You buy a second phone to store all your music in it with an SD card

i dont because im not a pussy bitch. i got a 128gb and itunes sync.

The whole "iTunes syncing" thing is the biggest cock-block when it comes to listening to music on an iDevice.

thank god I still have my 2008 iPod classic and haven't updated my iTunes since 2010. I used the new iTunes and the user interface is more counter-intuitive than before. stupid cunts the people at Apple are

I haven't used my phone for music outside of car rides since high school.

16GB SE user here

my plan includes spotify/google play/pandora etc that doesn't count to my normal data cap.

I just have a few GB of music that I like that isn't on spotify on the phone

>hoarding torrented and illegally downloaded files is pathetic
care to explain why?

I have a Sansa Clip Plus with a 32GB card in it (so 40GB total because there's 8GB internally)

It's a really good little player, very good for the gym because it's so small and light, I can just clip it to my shorts

The only problem is lack of native AAC support, so I installed RockBox, which usually works fine, but sometimes when I go to power it on it won't work, and I have to reset the fucking thing, which takes like 20 - 30 seconds of holding down the power button, which is fucking annoying

I think next time I might get a Samsung phone (iPhone right now) - firstly because I think Samsung phones look pretty cool, and also because you get that SD card slot.

But still I think it is good to have a separate little player for all your music, and apparently the DAC in this one is meant to be pretty good, whereas I know phones generally have shitty DACs. My iPhone sounds quite good as far as I can tell, and my Sansa also sounds very good and clear, but I used to have a Moto G and that sounded really really shite to me. So yeah, having the Sansa is good. Pleased with it.

You're joking right? I'm probably taking the bait here, but here's why that's fucking stupid:
>forking over money to apple each month (good goy)
>using up your fucking data allowance, massively, by constantly downloading albums
>literally only having one album on your phone at a time
>not being able to change this when you are anywhere where there's no signal (indoors, going through a tunnel, on a ferry, etc.)
Seriously, fuck, that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard

Keep compressing your music over and over until it fits.

Mine just plays a 50 hz tone now...

>hoarding torrented and illegally downloaded files is pathetic. I know because I used to be obsessed with it.
That really isn't an explanation at all

You can get anything you like, in FLAC, straight away, and put it on any media player of your choosing (obviously you can convert it into MP3 if you need to put it on something that doesn't support FLAC)

I'd say "pathetic" is spending money that you don't have to spend - and then only being able to listen to music when you have reception. Kek. Good goy.

I've got the new fiiO x1 with a 64gb SD card and just rotate new music I've downloaded. Simple as that.

huh????
download the album at your house buddy
plus you can stream your whole library for songs they don't have on apple music

>you can only download a new album when you're at your house
>and if you are anywhere without signal (on the subway, on a bus going under a bridge, or just with bad signal in a city surrounded by buildings), you're stuck with your one measly album

Yeah sounds really great

Not

Stuck with your one album because you won't be able to stream in those scenarios, just to make clear. And I very often find myself with poor signal. If I had to fucking wait for an entire album to download over 4G every time I wanted to listen to something new, I'd tear my fucking hair out

Not to mention it's all 256kbps which is no match for my superior 320kbps and/or FLAC

Literally just kill yourself my man

128 bois waddup

Even with such memory space and downgrading all higher files to 256, I still can't fit my whole library, so I gotta be a bit selective. Not too bad, though.

>haven't updated my iTunes since 2010
fucking jealous of you m8

iTunes has gotten worse every generation since iTunes 10, I regret upgrading every time, though honestly it's mostly because I've either replaced the hardware or need compatibility for new software.

whats this one album meme?
even with 16gbs of phone space you can save more than one album?

I mean, you really don't need AC/DC's full discography on your phone. Just keep a greatest hits album and delete the rest.

Boom, 75GB freed up

I bought a 128 gb ipod with my tax return.
No regrets.

>not having an sd card slot

You can if you're using like 96kbps songs

But fuck that

>survive with a 64 GB iPhone

By not having a shitty phone

What third world shit hole do you live in to have such major issues with reception?
The worst mine gets is like 25% and that's driving through fuckhuge national parks with no towers for miles.

Desktop spotify is free but yeah I suppose that isn't a viable mobile solution
Because not only is it a waste of time but people always get a huge head about their "collections" when it's a bunch of files you never even had the right to own. I'm not even anti piracy, but people who don't even attempt to support artists are complete cancer to the industry
I think you might be dumb because every major streaming service allows you to download albums to your phone and computer

I have a fiio x1 with 128 gb. Works perfectly, but having to reconfigure every single song every time you put more music on it is seriously fucking annoying.

a rotation of albums

Spotify and albums on rotation

you can have at least 2000 songs in 320 MP3 on a phone like that, and there's no fucking way you're actually gonna listen to all of it.

in what third world country do you live in?

Got tired of moving new music to my phone all the time so I just made a best-of playlist on Spotify

recently added playlist including the last month's music, maybe around 30 records. the rest i can find on spotify if i want to listen to a random record at any given moment.

Not that guy, but you don't realize precisely how incomplete data coverage still is until you attempt to stream music throughout day to day travels

sync and cycle every weekend

not if you live in a first world country

>2000 songs
lurk more

>using an iPhone in he first place

128GB microSD with Poweramp dB converting all my FLAC to MP3 320 :3

I survive with a 16 GB IPod

clearly several portable hard drives

I only put what I can't stream from Spotify on my iPhone...I have a 128GB.

Honestly, I really only have Tool, Prince (formerly), UNKLE and Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster on my storage.

got a FIIO w more memory (tfw my cell phone cost 30 dollars, but my mp3 was kinda pricey)

OPUS

I'm """surviving""" with a 16 GB Android phone, but then again, it's a Samsung so it's really closer to maybe 5 gigs

Live in Philly. Stream music all day and take SEPTA to and from work.

These things are tanks as well
I accidentally dropped and stepped on mine on the pavement and it only scratched the plastic

Why do you need so much space? I have 8GB on my phone, which equals to 60-70 V0 albums (inb4 flacfags, you can't hear the difference). More than enough to carry around for weeks, and every now and then I'll just delete everything and fill it with different albums. No need to carry around your whole collection.

This, I make a playlist around 8gb that I want and sync it. I'm not out of the house for so long where I want to listen to my entire library.