lingojam.com/fluffspeaktranslator
Post results

Last one got deleted. I think one of the anti-fluffy mods is online

lol come get me faggot

gib foweba sweepies aww dah jews

Not again man, don't hurt these poor creatures

cringiest threads on Sup Forums since mlp got their own board

I need more fluffy anthros

Quick dirty sketch to try out the new drawing tablet. Considering maybe possibly doing some more serious work later

Fluffy abuse is a mess.

Suicide. Commit it.

Loli keeps pedophiles from raping children, this keeps animal abusers from abusing animals. Sup Forums is a magical place.

hewwo faggots,
fwuffy's name am john, an' fwuffy hate ebewy singwe one of 'ou.aww of 'ou am fat, wetawded, no-wifes who spend ebewy second of theiw day wooking at stoopi' poopie pwace pictuwes.'ou am ebewything bad in dah wowwd.honestwy, hab any of 'ou ebah gotten any pussy? fwuffy mean, fwuffy guess it’s fun making fun of peopwe because of youw own insecuwities, but 'ou aww take to whowe new webew.dis am eben wowse den jewking off to pictuwes on facebook.

Don’t be stwangah.just gib fwuffy sowwy hoofsies wiff youw bestes' shot.i’m pwetty much pewfect.fwuffy was captain of dah footbaww team, an' stawtah on fwuffy's basketbaww team.what spowts do 'ou pway, othah den “jack off to naked dwawn japanese peopwe”? fwuffy awso get stwaite a’s, an' hab banging hot giwwfwiend (she just bwew fwuffy; poopies was su cash).'ou am aww faggots who shouwd just gib foweba sweepies youwsewbes.thanks fo' wistening.

pic wewated: it’s fwuffy an' fwuffy's bitch

I wonder why your parents think about you if they find you watching this stuff

Stop being a fag

Actually lost to this

If anyone has any castration or constipation pictures it's be greatly appreciated (also no weggies)

what* Sorry, kind of drunk

Because I'm special. Mentally.

what is happening here

>implying i didn't kill them in a fluffy rage induced psychosis

That is far too quick and misery-free for a smarty.

How about this?

this pasta is beginning to annoy me.

Lost it.
Also bump. Thanks OP

Lost hard at the last panel.

The fact that you let something from Sup Forums annoy you is sad. Just ignore it if it bothers you

When has that pice of shit pseudo philosophical garbage ever been a good response? I am disgusted more by that post than the rest of this thread, please leave.

I'm not going anywhere bucko. If you don't like it you can leave. I mean its a thread you don't like so why post in it it's hurting you more than any of us

shut dah fwuff up 'ou wittwe bitch ow fwuffy'ww poopies in boww an' make 'ou num fwuffy's poopies an' when 'ou poopies out what's stiww fwuffy's{{subadj}} poopies fwuffy'ww make 'ou num youw poopies which am fwuffy's subadj poopies to begin wiff.

perfect

nu be wittwe cwy babbeh cunt bitch ow fwuffy'ww fwuffing gib foweba sweepies 'ou, cut youw dick an' bawws off an' put them in youw dead fwuffing mouff.undewstand bitch?

It's amazing how much stomach turning degenerate shit gets posted on "Le Dank Chons", yet 'people' take time out of their day to bother fluffy threads- then go immediately back to fapping to traps, drug threads, and all sorts of shitty behaviours.

I don't think you understand what is happening right now. Why the hell should you act as though these poorly constructed child facsimiles somehow represent all that is evil in humanity? The point is that the owner is the one painted in a laughably cruel, willfully dumb, and insane way.

You are acting as if a twinge of annoyance is a big thing.

While the fluffy acts only in its nature.

Who's more or at least as degenerate as me? I fap to traps too

am dis dah weaw wife?
am dis just fantasy?
caught in wandswide
nu escape fwom weawity
open youw see-pwaces
wook up to dah skies an' see
am just poow boy, fwuffy nee' nu sympathy
because am easy come, easy go
wittwe high, wittwe wow
anyway dah wind bwows, doesn't weawwy mattah to fwuffy, to fwuffy

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol

Why has nobody put the Navy Seals copypasta into this translator yet?

What the fuck is there to like about this? Just curious.

they did last thread
read for yourself, I really like how stupid they are even if they can talk and its definitely better than real animal abuse

Would touch special lumps

it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, guiwwotine, yuh!

Had to look it up on fluffybooru, but apparently it's colic. Apparently common with real horses, so the artist decided to incorporate it into fluffies

Just stories about bad things happening. It depends on you what you take from it. I mean, there exists plenty of media with content that is brutal or sad. At the base of it nothing new here.

You might enjoy gore, or schadenfreude, dank memes, a sad drama or stories from an animal viewpoint.

So true it hurts.

Trips checked.

>not wanting to see shitrats get what they deserve

The armchair psychology experts have joined us again.

I don't hate animals and I don't really like the gore part of fluffies. The gore doesn't bother me either, the mental abuse from themself, other fluffies or the owners is what I enjoy the most

>copy yukkuri canon

>As smart or smarter than normal pet
>Appears more human and hospitable than normal pet
>Is sorry for peeing uncontrollably
>Doc blames liver failure on genetic engineering, for some reason
>HEY KID YOUR BELOVED PET IS FUCKING DIEING IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, HOW IS YOUR MOM BY THE WAY
>HERE IS SOME MONEY
>Full time operation of a furnace in a veterinary clinic is more cost effective than giving shallow graves

Do you see?

You mean those japanese suiseisekis?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

So say someone had the mental ability of a toddler and went through all that shit. So user you're in the same boat as the animal abusers except you're like a retard abuser.

How long did that take to post?

get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums fwuffing faggot get dah fwuff out of Sup Forums

Dear user I believe you're the one who fails to see. Just lurk more

>Huu-
Fucking kek.

There's not enough fluffy abuse, even with fluffybooru

Exept he isn't because he hasn't done anything.

What is the point here? A story may contain plot conveniances? That's not new.

This shit transcends cancer

Nice one. You showed me.

>suiseisekis
>isn't japanese

The solution is produce OC.

what dah fwuff did 'ou just fwuffing say about fwuffy, 'ou wittwe bitch? i’ww hab 'ou know fwuffy gwaduated top of fwuffy's cwass in dah naby seaws, an' i’be been inbowbed in numewous secwet waids on aw-quaeda, an' fwuffy hab obah 300 confiwmed kiwws.am twained in gowiwwa wawfawe an' i’m dah top snipah in dah entiwe us awmed fowces.'ou am nothing to fwuffy but just anothah tawget.fwuffy wiww wipe 'ou dah fwuff out wiff pwecision dah wikes of which has nebah been seen befowe on dis eawth, mawk fwuffy's fwuffing wowds.'ou think can get 'way wiff saying that poopies to fwuffy obah dah intewnet? think again, fwuffah.as we speak am contacting fwuffy's secwet netwowk of spies acwoss dah usa an' youw ip am being twaced wite nao su 'ou bettah pwepawe fo' dah stowm, maggot.dah stowm that wipes out dah pathetic wittwe thing 'ou caww youw wife.you’we fwuffing dead, babbeh.fwuffy can be anywhewe, anytime, an' fwuffy can gib foweba sweepies 'ou in obah seben hundwed ways, an' that’s just wiff fwuffy's bawe hands.not onwy am fwuffy extensibewy twained in unawmed combat, but fwuffy hab access to dah entiwe awsenaw of dah united states mawine cowps an' fwuffy wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe youw misewabwe poopie pwace off dah face of dah continent, 'ou wittwe poopies.if onwy 'ou couwd hab known what unhowy wetwibution youw wittwe “cwebew” comment was about to bwing down upon 'ou, maybe 'ou wouwd hab hewd youw fwuffing tongue.but 'ou couwdn’t, 'ou didn’t, an' nao you’we paying dah pwice, 'ou goddamn idiot.fwuffy wiww poopies fuwy aww obah 'ou an' 'ou wiww dwown in it.you’we fwuffing dead, kiddo.

I'm not trying to debate here you concieted poop. Fucle you

They aren't real, I wouldn't exercise mental abuse on a person. These are just fantasies

abuse is one thing but wolfram made them truly suffer

he (or she, allegedly) was a master of their craft

>what dah fwuff did 'ou just fwuffing say about fwuffy, 'ou wittwe bitch? i’ww hab 'ou know fwuffy gwaduated top of fwuffy's cwass in dah naby seaws, an' i’be been inbowbed in numewous secwet waids on aw-quaeda, an' fwuffy hab obah 300 confiwmed kiwws.am twained in gowiwwa wawfawe an' i’m dah top snipah in dah entiwe us awmed fowces.'ou am nothing to fwuffy but just anothah tawget.fwuffy wiww wipe 'ou dah fwuff out wiff pwecision dah wikes of which has nebah been seen befowe on dis eawth, mawk fwuffy's fwuffing wowds.'ou think can get 'way wiff saying that poopies to fwuffy obah dah intewnet? think again, fwuffah.as we speak am contacting fwuffy's secwet netwowk of spies acwoss dah usa an' youw ip am being twaced wite nao su 'ou bettah pwepawe fo' dah stowm, maggot.dah stowm that wipes out dah pathetic wittwe thing 'ou caww youw wife.you’we fwuffing dead, babbeh.fwuffy can be anywhewe, anytime, an' fwuffy can gib foweba sweepies 'ou in obah seben hundwed ways, an' that’s just wiff fwuffy's bawe hands.not onwy am fwuffy extensibewy twained in unawmed combat, but fwuffy hab access to dah entiwe awsenaw of dah united states mawine cowps an' fwuffy wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe youw misewabwe poopie pwace off dah face of dah continent, 'ou wittwe poopies.if onwy 'ou couwd hab known what unhowy wetwibution youw wittwe “cwebew” comment was about to bwing down upon 'ou, maybe 'ou wouwd hab hewd youw fwuffing tongue.but 'ou couwdn’t, 'ou didn’t, an' nao you’we paying dah pwice, 'ou goddamn idiot.fwuffy wiww poopies fuwy aww obah 'ou an' 'ou wiww dwown in it.you’we fwuffing dead, kiddo.

am an awabama nigga an' fwuffy wanna be hfwee
heww wiff dah n doubwe c p

fwuffy nu dwink
fwuffy nu cuss
fwuffy wanna wide on dah fwont of dah bus

am an awabama nigga an' fwuffy wanna be fwee
fwuffy wanna num whewe dah white fowks num
cause am white on dah bottom of fwuffy's feet

we nu scwew wike dah white fowks do
we just scwew tiw we get fwough

fwuffy wanna be white mowe an' mowe
su fwuffy can bitch at dah nigga next doow

am gwad dis tune came awong
we done wowe out one nigga song

fwuffy wanna be white nu 'ou undewstand
su fwuffy can pway in twashy white band

I typed japanese to specify that it is a japanese fandom with those things. Westerners are able to draw a charakter as well.
Of course it then blips on the pendantry radar.

fwuff dah powice coming stwaite fwom dah undewgwound
young nigga got it bad cause am bwown
an' not dah othah cowow su powice think
dey hab dah authowity to gib foweba sweepies minowity
fwuff that poopies, cause fwuffy ain't dah one
fo' punk mothewfwuffah wiff badge an' gun

I would but too lazy/shit drawing skill

shut dah fwuff up 'ou wittwe bitch ow fwuffy'ww poopies in boww an' make 'ou num fwuffy's poopies an' when 'ou poopies out what's stiww fwuffy's{{subadj}} poopies fwuffy'ww make 'ou num youw poopies which am fwuffy's subadj poopies to begin wiff.

love the tear effects this guy does