Whats the worst thing a female has done to you?

whats the worst thing a female has done to you?

Give birth to you, cunt.

Borrowed £3500 from me. When I need a favour though, it's fuck you I'm busy or some shit. Not even my gf, just a friend

Tell me that i will never find anyone because im too ugly.

Told me she loved me and made me think she did for 5 years

It's usually the other way around in my case

examples?

break my heart by leaving me

Girl on the train reported me to the cops for harassment when all I did was have an innocent chat. Some females are really, really evil.

Circumcised me

I'm a very high functioning heroin user. So when I meet a girl I want to keep I show her that I can handle it no problem tell her she can too, but they never can. So then I have a girl on a leash because that shit is hard to find in Austin if you're just getting started. And I'm a constant safe source. I currently have 6 on retainer

nothing

cheated on me with a guy from the gym she used to go and then went on to spread lies to our friends about how I physically and psychologically abused her. many of my friends just straight up stopped talking to me. fast forward a couple of years later and she's the stereotypical red haired man hating feminist. no surprise there. I truly feel sorry for her parents. they're really good people.

Either way: 3DPD never fucking again.

Oh she just BORROWED £3500 from you. No, you lent it to her, dumbass. Who the fuck lends any amount over $20 to someone who isn't family or engaged to you?

what a douche, i like you user

she not make the sex on me

Just imagine how I get rid of one I don't want anymore

Kept the baby after saying "don't worry, I went get pregnant but I'll take care of it if I do"

I got the last laugh....she miscarried

yeah but you still came out of this an idiot who got fooled by a girl and didn't take control of their contraceptive means like everyone should

>Borrowed £3500 from me
>Not even my gf
how muck of a cuck are you?

she made me care

but didnt cared herself