TFW trying to get a job but no one in this fucking country is hiring

>TFW trying to get a job but no one in this fucking country is hiring

Other urls found in this thread:

canalliance.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw I could get a job in Canada if I wanted to

Thinking about doing it just for the sake of denying a Canadian the position.

I would hire you role playing Canadian
I could always use a billionaire/chef/secret agent

>>TFW want to get a job in canada

You better make a wall fast leafbro

what job are you looking for? i've seen a lot of job openings in canada, not planning to take one, though.

same dude although i might be getting an okay job doing admin for a not for profit charity

just keep trying bro

>what job are you looking for?

I'm looking for an electrical or plumbing apprenticeship.

There's many job opening ads I saw in Canada. What the fuck is wrong with you? Everyone's got to start from below unless you have connections.

shut up normie

apply for blue collar work you mong

tim hortons is always there for you. gotta enjoy that sweet $11.40 per hour.

I'm looking for an apprenticeship faggot

What the fuck is wrong with kiddies today?

>waaa, the specific job I WANT is not hiring in the place where I live. Because I'm a man child, I cannot think about moving across the country to somewhere that's hiring because where will my tendies comes from

I fucking hate you millennial shits. I make an effort to refuse you entitled pieces of shit outright at my work, rather give it to a pajeet or vietchink

you cant lie to me, I'll go live in canada and have a nice job and your lies wont stop me

shut the fuck up boomer faggot

>Why won't you guys work for absolutely shit pay!!?

I'm 23 you stupid cunt. Fuck off.

Are you a lazy/entitled cunt? If the answer is no, I can ensure you'd probably have a cushy supervisor role in some plant somewhere for at least 20/hr

It's really not difficult at all.

>at my work

LOL where? Manager at Tim Hortons? $13/hr?

Funny you should mention Tim Hortons. When I worked there years ago, I was making 14.50/hr, just regular storefront. Why? Maybe because im not a lazy cunt.

I swear you faggots need to all die.

have never worked a real job desu, I'll get my degree and try to get a lil bit of experience here first, I odnt suppose unexperience people from a foreign country get hired

wow amazing dude, $14.50/hr. that's really something to be proud of

You're a fucking retard, I'm talking about actual jobs not cuck bullshit

What's your degree in?

And if you're willing to live anywhere, there are literally in demand jobs in all parts of the country.

Friend of the family finish a year of college do some tech bullshit. Went up to the far North and made 100k a year for like 5 years literally fucking eskimos.

Iktf

I am just a useless leech on society and I am off no use to anyone.

Can't wait to off myself fám.

Are you fucking stupid or what? That's not what I do now.

>You're a fucking retard, I'm talking about actual jobs not cuck bullshit
Have you actually ever held a job in your life? Why would anyone hire you if you havent? Do you not realise you need some experience before you start making over $20/hr in anything?

$14.50 CAD. What's that like $5.67 USD?

>Do you not realise you need some experience before you start making over $20/hr in anything?

yeah i realize that you dumb fuck if you actually learned to read over at Tim Hortons or burger king or wherever you work now you'd realize i said I'm looking for an Electrical or Plumbing apprenticeship fucking faggot

electronic engineering, and of course Im willing to go where to work is, have no gf (tfw) or anything stopping me
the brother of a friend with my same degre went to canada some years ago, he's know living there with a good job and his korean waifu, thats when I started believing

>hi i want a job doing plumbing
wtf the memes said it's $800/year starting??

>No one will ever hire your entitled ass because you offer absolutely no value to anyone.

Ok so how am i suppose to get experience then?

Need experience to get hired, yet need to get hired to get experience? Solid logic faggot

Man, idk if you're a troll or not. Everything can be relevant experience. If you stocked shelves in high school somewhere you could use that to help yourself bs to an apprenticeship.

If I were you, I'd honestly go somewhere up north where they will take literally anyone. Good way to get teacher's experience is to teach on the reserves for a year because of the same reason (a GTA board will not hire you if you dont have +25 million eons of exp.).

intership?
companies love taking interns in, all the work with none of the pay

>degree equivalence
I'll check that

Canadian mountie?

canalliance.org/
Maybe that can help ya

Get experience by doing voluntary work. It feels good and its good for your resume. Keep applying. Good luck.

I am looking for an apprenticeship. I've sent out dozens of emails now.

how long have you been looking?

3-4 months

Try the firm handshake meme.

If you're not a cuck and know how to talk with people I dont see how it could fail.

Are you the neetposting canadian?

>I dont see how it could fail.

Maybe because there's massive demand and not that many spots?
A company has basically have to sponsor you.

Try something: Make an ad on kijiji looking for apprentices right now for plumbing(it's 2.41 am), you'll get ~20 emails by 8 am this morning.

Go to Alberta and work in the oil and gas industry. EZPZ

lol maybe like 3 years ago

>paying to work

seriously...

"Come work for us goy, earn us lots of money and we'll even give you the privilege of being able to put it on your resume!"

Unpaid internships aren't legal in Canada I believe.

Canadian user you are still here.
23 is no longer "young" young.

yeah but the concept of it existing at all is ridiculous

>Canadian user you are still here.

delete this

"Its their fault i dont have a job" found the reason no one wants to hire you LOL

Just get a shitty job at a gas station or something while you continue searching for what you want

No shame in that whatsoever. At least you'll be making some money. Sometimes you can't afford to be a picky cunt, take what you can get

>imblying my experience is rare or unique

Some people have been looking for apprenticeships for years. It's just a numbers game I'll find one eventually.

You need to wake up.

Why dont you become a weed farmer?

Ask your parents to kick you out of their house.

Keep trying user

After 9 months of unemployment I was finally hired yesterday

Kek they've been planning it

I think I'm okay for a few more years tho.

What will you do when the robots take over?

I'll become a robot technician.

get to be a cyborg.

I was thinking that, and was kicked out 3 weeks ago.

But the robots will be doing that

At Timmy's ?

im studying engineering with particular focus on robotics, actually

Nah they're super chill right now

How's your shit going tho? Did you have much money saved up?

My dad kicked me out. My mom let me live in one of her studio apartments for a year. I'm trying to figure out what to do now.

Did he kick you out for playing too much starcraft?

No. For doing nothing.

Do you like Bryan Adams?

savage

dang i need a wake up call too desu. I kind of wish I got kicked out years ago

I knew someone who looked for a job for 6 months and he did volunteering for a long time. He ended up getting a job at the pharmacy. He was 18 years old though, and black with an afro.
Dont know if this will help much but volunteering is really good for your resume.

I really don't think it's going to help much in this scenario.

No plumbing/electrical company is going to give a fuck about me helping homeless people or whatever

Just confront your dad and call him a cocksucker.

Nah tbqh im quite comfy here

I'll move out in due time but now is not the time. I am EXTREMELY cozy. I have a very comfy room and I cook burgers on the grill every day. I wouldn't have any of this, even the small things like the grill are tremendously valuable.

>No. For doing nothing.

because your APM wasnt high enough and brought shame to family?

>working for 'free' (it's NOT free)
>even worse: paying to work
get your shit together niggnoggs

Tbh your being comfy is the problem. It keeps you from changing.

Paramedic student here
I love nature and Canada looks noice. Any jobs in this profession in your rural areas?

Go to tafe and get some vocational training and be a little less useless