Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

Should people be allowed to vote that haven't read the party platforms of the parties?

Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Democratic-Party-Platform-7.21.16-no-lines.pdf
prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf
i.4cdn.org/v/1478039968697.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The potential prez's have not represented their platform for many, many years. Party system is more broke than my English.

Anyone on Sup Forums shouldnt be allowed to vote.
Ignorant rabble.

Not the president maybe the the parties always have.

demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Democratic-Party-Platform-7.21.16-no-lines.pdf

prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

There are many reasons why various groups of people shouldn't be allowed to vote. This reason is pretty low on that list. But since everyone has to live with the consequences, everyone should get a vote.

Only land owners should be allowed to vote. They're the only ones with a real stake in the country.

People who don't pay taxes , income and property should not be allowed to vote.

>People who don't pay taxes , income and property should not be allowed to vote.

So you don't think Donald Trump should be allowed to vote then.

if you only pay attention to potus races you are what is wrong with the government

Yes, because restricting the right to vote based on arbitrary standards is a real fucking dangerous precedent to set

There's no comparison between not paying what you owe and using the legally acknowledged methods for tax liability reduction.

they are not truthful, so what difference would it make?

+ the fact that hillary is using the same method

#roasted

he legally didn't pay taxes because BILL CLINTON said it was okay.
the clintons get tax breaks as well.
what now punk ass?

If the uneducated weren't allowed to vote Trump would be losing by double digets right now.

Shortcoming of democracy: an uneducated opinion is valued equally as an informed opinion

>believing a meme

what is your highest level of education?

He didn't pay because he didn't owe.

Who just randomly gives money to the IRS that they don't owe?

>digets

Not to mention he still pays property taxes, business related taxes, sales taxes that probably by themself translate into millions,

reading trump's is pointless anyway. there are no details and he keeps flip flopping

/thread.

Trump bread? Trump bread.

yeah this is all nothing, sorry to say

trump bread

Heil Hillary

I personally think only people with down syndrome should vote

Obama's mom

That's just insulting to Nazi's.

>calling Bill 'it'

Rude! She should be flattered that he's still attracted to her.

>Should people be allowed to vote?
Realistically, yes, everyone is equal and should have the right to vote.
>Should people be allowed to vote, Sup Forums?
No, realistically over half of the population knows nothing about politics

Yes. I should be free to choose whoever I want based off of any opinion I may hold and not be subjected to questioning to excercise my right to vote. Limiting someone's freedom to vote based on what they do / don't know creates a loophole to keep people from voting, which sounds like what you want to do. ITT: OP is a fag who doesn't like freedom.

i.4cdn.org/v/1478039968697.png

This... I have two bachelor's degrees, passed state boards for a professional certification, pay a fuckload in taxes, been working full time for over twenty years, and my vote counts no more than the just turned 18 fuckface who thinks working more than 15 hours a week is just too much to bear and he should be entitled to the same shit I have right out of the gate just because he has a pulse.

certainly. It's your right to decide a leader based on anything, even if it's just a gut feeling.

Also party platforms are mostly useless base-pandering, and the candidates tend to have different views and policies.