I found a wounded bird and I'm so nervous because I don't know how to take care of it! :( What can I do...

I found a wounded bird and I'm so nervous because I don't know how to take care of it! :( What can I do? I have it inside a cage, I put some water and bread inside and a small blanket over the cage, so she/he can stay warm without cold. Is this okay? What else can I do? I won't bring it outside or touch it because it scares me AAAAAAAAAAA she seems scared and she doesnt blink her eyes are open all the timeeeeeeeeeee help help help i dont know what to do i feel pain 4 her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x61CjvIvZE&index=2&list=PL2gX4yDkApKW7iDBSIwI2CwTsU_xpWqfM
wikihow.com/Care-for-an-Injured-Wild-Bird-That-Cannot-Fly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call your local animal hospital, if there is none, move to a first world country

Put it in a blender

cum on it
someone post the picture

PLEASE HELP I GET VERY ANXIOUS WHEN I SEE ANIMALS IN PAIN HELP ME ps shes very calm rn but

I think you got the right idea OP, maybe make a mini nest in there, keep the food and water close and google what to do with injured birdos

What parts are broken? I recommend wearing gloves if your going to make splints and try and set the bones back on that bird some of them carry nasty stuff.

Don't feed injured birds for a day or so after you find them. It will kill them

Not OP, but how??

Nice dub dubs

WHEN CAN I SET HER FREE?

>I won't bring it outside or touch it because it scares me

Leave the bird in a dark room for a day, this will prevent it going into shock. If you keep pestering it it might die of a heart attack. Once it has calmed down then you can take steps to help it recover but if you keep fussing right now it will probably die.

play this song to the bird

youtube.com/watch?v=4x61CjvIvZE&index=2&list=PL2gX4yDkApKW7iDBSIwI2CwTsU_xpWqfM

wikihow.com/Care-for-an-Injured-Wild-Bird-That-Cannot-Fly

OMG. SHE HAVES BREAD INSIDE THE CAGE
WHY SHE CAN DIE? WHAT CSN ID O

After an attack or injury they are very weak from shock. Their digestion doesn't work correctly and it can really harm them.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
i go to see her every 5 minutes and she gets very scared because she breathes soo deeply and fast, i thought the DARK made her scared but SHES SCARED OF ME?

Most birds don't even eat bread so don't worry too much about it. Just take out the bread, cove the cage with a towel and leave it in a quite room and don't disturb it for a while until it recovers from shock.

He's got a new name

Well hell yea think if you were a bird and a giant picked you up and put you in a cage while you were all fucked up.

Wild animals are scared of people. You can win them over with time but now is not the time. leave it with some water in a quite place to recover, in the mean time try and find out what bird it is, what it eats, where you could take it for proper treatment, how to care for it otherwise

Some dumb fuck send a frog to space

Maybe you should put this nigger in a mine shaft or some shit

Idiots in here...the bird wont eat or drink, it has to be forced with a syringe and proper food...take it to an animal shelter or spike it like a football. Otherwise its going to starve ans infest your house with mites and fleas. Not to mention psittacosis and other diseases in the shit

I've cared for several injured and baby wild birds and this just isn't true. Birds know how not to starve, even the baby ones can feed themselves with a little guidance.

This. Just look for a wildlife rehabilitator in your area.

but why should i leave her alone? what if she needs something? should i leave her alone? when can i set her free???

SHUT UP ASSHOLE
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BIRDS AND I KNOW MORE THAN YOU

n o n e

The bird is very scared, of you. Leave it alone so it can calm down. that is what the bird needs more then anything right now if it is to recover.

Do this

GO TO A FUCKING VET YOU AUTISTIC CUNT

Who the fuck are you?