Would you rather go to a high prestigious school in America or Sweden? Asking for a friend

Would you rather go to a high prestigious school in America or Sweden? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
dewarereligienl.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/het-helpen-van-de-kuffar-tegen-de-moslims-is-een-vorm-van-grote-kufr/
purebeauty.pw
purebeauty.pw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden. It's just a better country.

so you'd go for because of the country and not the level of education?

100% Sweden. plus the girls are hot

usa

America. More opportunity.

Sweden. Wouldn't even want to go to America if they offered me millions

these people are both disgusting

Can you elaborate why? What kind of opportunities are avaliable in America that you can't get in Sweden?

I'm not sure of how good the system of education is in Sweden. I know it's not very good in the U.S. though.

I believe that since America is such a capitalistic nation and that many tech companies start here I would have a better time finding a starting career. Still vague but Europe doesn't attract me as much, considering everyone is fleeing towards USA.

Sweden I can kill all the sandniggers I want and only get 20 years in a state run daycare

I heard Sweden aims to be completely fossil-fuel-free soon. With a surplus of free renewable energy, it might make a lot of economic sense for tech companies to go there.

>>I want.
Maybe until you are arrested, good lyck by the way.

Sweden.

Better culture, better education, great paying jobs.
I'd have to learn the language but fuck it, I'd go.

A prestigious school like Ivy League /Wharton/ MIT in the US would open up far more possibilities career wise than colleges sweden.

This however is not true if you are going for something like womens studies or culture studies in which case sweden would be the place to go as they can teach you the ways of being a liberal cuck far better than any US schools. You will be sucking immigrants dicks in no time and learning the ways of how to crumble a societies heritage.

America. If you look at the list of the best schools worldwide they're almost all in the US or UK

God has blessed our country more than any other
Examples...
>Texas
>2nd Amendment
>Hamms Beer
Do you need any other reason to come to the land of the free and the home of the brave?

You wouldn't have to deal with too many xenophobic idiots like this in Sweden. There's another good reason.

yes goy pick sweden and ruin their whiteness by following ou.. I mean liberal agenda.

this mindset is why Sweden is going to shit right now

They're both infested by crybullies, but there are fewer niggers in Sweden. Yeah there's the islamic migrants, but they're illiterate and won't be at university.

depends on whether i feel like being shot in a prestigious school or raped by a somalian 'refugee' in a prestigious school

my mood changes daily

someone doesn't know anything about modern sweden

fuck Sweden, filled with sand niggers. May not be in the uni, but they are clogging the streets and stores like so much garbage.

>go to a high prestigious school in America or Sweden?

Either way, you'll prolly get raped by niggers.

American education is the biggest joke: Your 'prestigious' schools will be equivalent to the shitty community schools in Western Europe (North of Paris though, South will still be lazy and retarded. Bunch of sun niggers)

I live in Sweden, if you dont mind the cold up here in the far north part of it, its actually really nice. Small population in my city, around 70k, but we have petty top notch schools here, people come from china to study here n stuff. Low pop, not that many immigrants, crime is low and great winter if one enjoys activities in snow.

Yeah most girls never outside because they fear rape.
the ones that do you dont want to fuck.
Then there are the gangs that have grenade wars etc.
America has no go zones to but they are more clearly defined.
Multi year build up of littering and volatilization, plus the contrast is larger.

>so many ppl saying sweden , either there are a lot of trolls or a lot of morons here

Kek never heard of affirmative action.
the arabs and blacks even get a female study parter assigned.
>you kjnow to study with in bedrooms.

kek, 8 of the top ten Universities in the world are in the USA.

You prolly graduated form Padwan's School of Truck Driving and Chicken Plucking

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

America

>wrong one
America youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

America, Swedish school system is just plain boring and weak. More variation in Murica the land of the free.

I've attended both. Classes in regular American universities were at European high school level. Shit was wack.
You might have 8 out of 10 of the world's best (who conducted this research? Fox News?). But I'm pretty sure the percentage of good universities is waaaaaay lower on average.

Of course sweden, why?
> US much imbeciles
> Sweden no police killings
> Near no risk get shot by gun
> Higher food quality (no gmo, Chlor Chicken etc)
> After studying you don't have super high debts
> Fat murricans vs super hot swedish girl
> High number of women in sweden
> ... You need some more?

> Inb4 im no swedish guy

Universities have declined in europe to.
Every class i have ther is at least one verbal fight between the shitskins.
There is at least one physical in a day.
its hard to concentrate when you see a country consumed by these fucks.
>whats the point.

>land of the propaganda
>home of the brainwashed

America has better girls and Sweden is full of pakis

>> Higher food quality (no gmo)
god, this shit pisses me off so much. we have the potential to END WORLD HUNGER if farmers were allowed to grow 'golden rice' which is cheap and easy to grow and packed full with insane amounts of nutrients thanks to genome editing. but that isn't allowed to happen because "GMO sounds scary."

/thread

> Next president will fuck up country
> You don't have to deal with retards which think they are superior to everyone and always the best
> You can travel in holidays to other European countries
> ...

Don't, a high end american school wins every day of the week, trust me, I'm a swecuck

Depends on how rich you are

Better girls if you like them fat and stupid?

Sweden's for dirty pakis now. No man's land.

gmo grain and corn is widely grown, all the major weeds are gmo tofu is gmo
Europe grows the same stuf as america, europe =/= united states

>What is Europe?

You have hookers in sweden.

The girls and girls are amazing. It's just the fat lonely neckbeards that increase the obesity rate

Sweden, good education and you get paid to go to school

Take a look at international rankings and call admissions. Don't ask the regards on Sup Forums.

Sweden has less school shooters.

What a bullshit, those are student loans you cunt, you might get some housing subsedie but thats it, you dont get fucking paid to go to school.

Nice brainwash. We already producing enough food to end world hunger. Poverty is business. US is importing low quality chickens to africa and sell them there under local prices to surpression the economy and develop an dependency. And GMO are not cheap, they want to do money with their shit and not making welfare. People in africa using gmo products get tricked into decade long licenses to pay and they have to buy all those seeds from the company because the seeds are infertile. If you had actually read up about that topic you would know. Im not against gen technics but green gentech is absolutely and unnecessary and dangerous. You don't know how an plant can disbalance the eco system by killing specific animals or the development of super bugs. Btw there are enough plants and superfruits which already have the benefits named by those companies which developed over evolution

This is Sweden ? Wtf

Americas high end schools are the best in world, and this is coming from a eurocuck.

I'd definitely go to America. Plus Sweden is a feminist shithole.

Beror på vilket universitet du syftar på. Antingen Lunds universitet eller KTH, Karolinska (eller Handels). Om det inte är någon av de så är det ingen bra skola och du bör dra till Amerika

In a lot European countries its forbidden to sell GMO to humans. Only animals get feed with GMO and that meat people can buy.

>Swedes are such cucks
>Swedish police won't protect you from migrants
>Getting mugged everyday
>Same mass produced foods
>swedish sluts only want migrant dick so every one can see that they're so excepting of others
>Except china, every where always have more women then men

Studied in Stockholm from 2000-2002, then went back in July this year to visit a friend and I could of sworn I was in a third world. (should mention that london and paris are pretty shit too now.)
How's amsterdam and berlin?

Amerifat education

This guy thinks that Europe is just Sweden and UK.

Look the stupid fucks dont even speak english, why the fuck would you go there.

Du kommer att få en bättre karriär i USA på alla sätt. Dock så kommer du behöva lämna din familj och dina vänner i Sverige

story ?

sweden, it's a better place to live no matter what you're doing

Both places have their ups and downs. Depends on where you go.
Plus, depending on what you want to do with your life, college can be a big fucking waste.
I mean, if you're just going for the education part of it.

>Going to school in Sweden
Unless you're a 28 or higher, i don't think you have a great chance of it

Är från Sverige också. Jag bor i USA nu och jag har möjligheten att fortsätta plugga här men jag vet inte riktigt om det är så mycket bättre än Sverige. Så jävla äckligt här borta

Pretty shit user.
Safety down.
Rapes up.
Expenses are way up.
Look out the widow and it looks like Baghdad
dewarereligienl.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/het-helpen-van-de-kuffar-tegen-de-moslims-is-een-vorm-van-grote-kufr/

Sweden

The Swedes are the cucks of the planet. Followed closely by France

Was the immigrant problem mentioned yet?

Siktar på KTH men vänner och familj i både USA och Sverige och alla vill övertyga mig att stanna av någon anledning. Vet inte om dem dem tänker på sig själva eller ur mitt perspektiv

Yea? Go fuck yourself pls nigger loving cuck.

"We are stockholm" Perfect title its just missing one more word

Look the stupid fuck don't even speaks swedish, why would you go to USA

Im really pissed by the American narcisstic mentality.

Fuck your google translate grammar.

>Falling for stereotypes this bad

Check out this guy. So sassy!!!

>NEW CH@N OPEN

purebeauty.pw
purebeauty.pw/
purebeauty.pw/

Its okay their fat rates are going up by the millisecond. Soon theyll be so fat the entire country will drown on the sea and theyll be part of the past.

Dude... where the fuck you get that pic?

Yah startups are usually sweating their "energy" "costs"