God Tier dogs thread

God Tier dogs thread

God Tier pupper here.

Seriously though, there is nothing more majestic than an Alpha as fuck Doberman

Border collies are incredible dogs. They're the master of sheep, they can herd a flock over 100 miles in one day. Not too big and not too small. Mine can learn a new command after only two or three repetitions which shocked me at first. They don't need ANY physical corrections when training and instead pickup on your body language and tone of voice very well.

Forgot pic. Here is one doing the stare and herding stance. They mostly herd by intimidating instead of nipping. They also have a different shoulderblade structure compared to most breeds.

I have a mix of a border collie and lab but I want a purebred BC someday.

I have a Dobie, he's big as shit and mean to strangers.

My Dobie and my Remington 870 is all I need to waste a MF who steps foot in my home.

Master Race

Agreed BCs are the best. Smarter as fuck and loyal to the death. The only thing is they need tons of space and exercise. Damn I want another BC soon!

Best dogger of them all.

How did i know someone was gonna post some gay shit.

It's Sup Forums what did you expect, but there's just people in the world who like to ruin things

post these doggos in this thread

Good dogger

Greatest dog of all time

FUCKING FULL 3D OTIS

kewl

Found the faggot.

ACHTUNG!

Master race reporting in.

Here's a picture of my Irish setter near Christmas time.

what is the best breed of doggo for cuddling purposes? like, its winter and youre snuggled up on a blanket and let pupper up on the couch with you. no biased opinions, i know you love your specific dog, but keep it empirical.

Dachsund hands down. Natural born burrowers they tunnel under blankets to sleep and they get extremely attached to their owners. They're also a smaller dog.

Newfoundland... but you're gonna need a bigger couch.

I've grown up with dozens of dogs. My old great pyrenees was by far the best pillow i've ever had. So big so fluff so warm RIP OSITO

dobermans are the best