Ask a guy who just bought Skyrim Special Edition anything

Ask a guy who just bought Skyrim Special Edition anything.

Does skyrim belong to the nords

It belongs to the nerds tbh.

well if you just bought it you haven't played it yet.
If you've played it then:
1 was it worth the jacked up price?
2 How does it compare to the original?
3 Best changes?
4 Worst/least impactful changes?
5 Is there a good selection of mods?

I can't answer these yet but if the thread stays alive I'm more than happy to share my first impressions. Still installing right now.

Any cool character creation ideas by the way? My original character I beat the game with was a Breton because they are master race.

Buy a PC cunt

Not autistic enough tbh.

This actually looks really good.

PC's are great though. Free games if you're not stupid. Though the corporations are cracking down right now.

but now that mods are coming to consoles I think they're going to flourish. This is only the beginning but if Sony and Microsoft are smart they'll allow lots of freedom to mod creators.

I bought it dudes..
Much much disappointment. Graphics are good but not new gen good, glitchy asf cutscenes and overall the same.

want to buy it myself since I haven't played any of the dlcs and I stopped playing on my xbox version years ago so might be refreshing to play again on my ps4.
Whats the loading times nigga? heard that walking into buildings is like 5 seconds, what about fast travel? swear to god, bethesda games are suffering mostly because of the ridiculous fucking loading times

so is this like a version with mods that you can get for the PC for free but because you can't on console they need to buy a new addition?

Are you Mentally Retarded for Paying 60$ for a 20$ game that came out 6 years ago?

Are you rollin for character?

Can't answer this yet because I just got to character creation. Trying to decide what I feel like making.

anybody got the roulette image?

right out of my mouth

KEKITY KEK

Probably but while I'm not a richfag, I'm not a poorfag either. I decided fuck it.
Trying to decide now. Speaking of rolling, sick dubs.

This thing doesn't generally roll fun looking shit but I'll give it a rollerino.

Meh... Dunmer are tied with Bretons for my favorite race but otherwise this is autistic.

aka just too poor and retarded to build one

Why'd you waste yer money?

Ps4 is for fags aryens master race

So I'm playing a Breton Barbarian who has to cheat his way through the mage's college with my Wizard pal giving me the test answers?

How does it feel to be a console peasant, having to pay for the Special Edition?

I built the one I have. It's several years old now but was dope when I made it. I prefer consoles for most games though tbh. I play strategy shit like Civ or Crusader Kings on PC but that's really about it.
Eh...I dunno. I felt like playing PS4 Skyrim is about all I can say but I had the feeling even as I was at the counter that it probably wasn't worth $60.

No, the mods on console are shit. They'll never reach the potential you can get with PC modding. Even IF they could, PC Is still better.

Does it have anything new?

wait you have to buy special edition wow that sucks i just went on steam and found i got it free

It includes the DLC of course but mostly just better graphics.

rolling for dark brotherhood bard

SIEG

Get over yourself. It's plain to fucking see that the mods available on consoles is not equal to that for pc. It's one of the first attempts to do this with consoles idiot. Just like multiplayer used to consist of just 4 players and now can consist of hundreds this too will improve with time. Consoles tend to lag a half decade behind the top of the line PC's of the time.

And obviously consoles will never measure up to PC in so many categories. But they do have their qualities.

How does it feel knowing that PC gamers got it for free while you paid $60 for a shittier console version?

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

Fine.

Dubs decides race

nigger

Well this could start a whole different conversation. Lots of opinions about who the niggers of Tamriel are.

khajiit for sure

I agree

I was in that exact same dilema... i opted to stay with my $60 and walk...

Enjoy your game tho... Skyrim was great!

rolling

Kek

They need to remake Morrowind for PS4. I'd probably pay $120 for that.

redguards
who else?

Khajiit. They're lazy drug addicted thieves who used to be slaves. I've also seen people say Orc, Argonian, and even Nords, although that made zero sense to me.

redguards are beautiful strong independent black men, not niggers

Well, Nords were made to be oppressed, so that makes some sense.

Yeah yeah this faggot's character sucked.

I bought it Friday... already on about 20/30 hours.
Already played 1000+ hours before.
Don't even care that people hate on it... I even play the same guy, same build, same way... EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The remaster on console is great... if you didn't have a computer capable of doing all the weather/plant mods before. I love it personally on Xbox One even though I've had it on PS3 and PC for years before now.

Fuck it... if you love it, play it and enjoy it.
Stop listening to the haters that want you to stop liking the stuff they don't like.

>I even play the same guy, same build, same way... EVERY SINGLE TIME.
What's your build, ese? That sounds boring but it must be a good character.

Game takes ages to load up to start with.
Going into buildings takes 1/2 seconds standard.
Fast Travelling takes about 5/10.

Nord (for 50% cold/frost resistance).
Light armour (Nightingale armour has an added 50% cold/frost resistance, meaning 100% altogether).
Sneak, 1 handed swords for going at it full bore, and sneak archer for the other times.

Also do healing spells rather than potions.

rollorino

go

do you know how to triforce? My mac won't tri... even though i typed options space... ∆∆∆

rollorino 2.0