Have you actually ever been happy?

Have you actually ever been happy?

Yes, I am happy now

When I was a kid, sure.

Oh yeah? Why?

This is furry territory now!!

I have vague memories of smiling, but I remember a lot of different things from that time period, and it just makes things worse.

no were here to be depressed

No, but narcotics can get me pretty damn close.

I try. I'm as happy as it is possible for me to be. It fucking sucks but I keep living just for the moments in my life that are even slightly tolerable. After a while the bad times get less life threatening. And the good times get even remotely good. Just kinda keep on keepin on.

yes when i smoked the marajuanas

no, feelings are a poison to the mind. One should try to get rid of all emotion for true clarity in life

I have over 700 pepe memes that i've organized from common to legendary.

no

about 90% of the people stop being happy after around 18 years of age. Once you leave school and have to face the world barely anyone comes out happy.
Unless of course, you manage to do something you actually enjoy for a living, it's difficult to find it, and even harder to get it going but if you get that far I think you'll be happy.
Otherwise, surround yourself with people whose lives are as shitty as yours is and drink + take drugs together to come as close as you can to being happy without fulfilling your life's purpose.

Nope, I'm growing more like the ice king every day.

Me too.

being a retard also helps. Scientifically proven that dumber you are, happier you will be on average.

Yeah. Lots of time.
Being joyful? No.

It works for liberals.

You can still change

Wanna come over to my place and write fan fiction?

It would end in my rape for sure.

No, no of course not. How old are you?

I was truly miserable jut a few months ago, but now I'm happy.

I just stopped caring about what could happen and just accept the way things are. if I ever don't like it, I can just walk out. Death has never seemed all that terrible ever since I left childhood.

Life can't be perfect. Just do your own thing and be absolutely sure to do what you enjoy the most as often as you want to. Be selfish as often as you can. Just think about what you will do if everything goes wrong, and determine which is your breaking point to simply walk out on life. Be relaxed and don't take anything seriously, especially death; be it yours or even the people around you.

It isn't wisdom, it isn't morally right, it isn't fulfilling. It's just how I managed to go from a broken shell of a man that just wanted it all to end to a very happy fellow that is constantly learning new skills and is either going to make a lot of money really soon, or die really soon - which is fine either way.

Don't trust, don't expect. Deattach and accept. Have fun, have an escape plan.

My hair is already going gray. And I haven't shaved of cut my hair for two months.

I'm gonna hack your computer and post the legendary ones all over [s4s]

only once

for a few moments

and ever since then I've had the terrifying realization that I will most likely never feel that way again

and it makes me want to die

but I'm too stupid to lose the want to feel that again

so I can't die

even though I want to with every goddamn fiber of my being

Nope, no one has. "Happy" is nothing more than a neurochemical reaction brought on my the release of endorphins. By that definition I'm happy every time I smoke trees.

once i did triple headshot collate in csgo

That means you're of legal age and you won't be saying no, so no raping will happen, ok.

When I was a wee lad, I guess. I don't remember much before about 10 yrs old

Maybe that time I spent living with my grandpa when I was like 15? That was nice. He's dead now.

Fuck.

I'm not sure what any of that is.

Im happy now

I think you're allowed to say no at the legal age.

It's only rape if you say no. Embrace a life of positivity. Always say yes.

wow repeating digits

What happened?

You can't say no if you're frozen in my freezer, dummy, I mean uh.. nothing bad will happen

If it has a cock, the answer is no.

Heroin is one hell of a drug

But what are the odds of two muderers?

Only when distracted from reality.

When on drugs yes

>>>/t/here-i-have-achieved-a-reasonable-facsimile-of-happiness

Not since I started liking women. Fucking bitches, can't give me a chance

a few weeks ago, i took one 110ug tab of LSD.the first few hours where the typical reality shifting hallucinations, but later on we all went back to my friends apartment an just sat on his couch watching 4music while smoking a a joint. i never thought such a euphoria was actually possible.

its not just the lsd that makes you happy. first of all, its how the LSD increases your senses, such as taste touch sight and sound, so every song, french fry, blanket and cosy scene is literally 1000x better.

there's also the fact that mixing lsd with weed gives you a pure concentrated sense of joy even when you dont have a reason to be happy.

so when you have these 3 things: heightened senses, weed, and something to stimulate all 5 senses (including a comfortable room preferably with friends), you reach a pooint where you just think "i can die happy". maybe its just me, but i remember thinking that although ive never been happy before and my life will probably continue to be shit, if i died right then i would be ok with it because waiting 18 years just for that feeling that lasted 8 hours was totally worth it. nothing else matters. i did the same thing on Saturday and it felt just as good.

if you have access the the things ive mentioned, LSD, weed, 2 or 3 close friends, an a comfortable house to use then you should 100% try it.

Nope fam

ikr? theyre fucking great. what drugs do you primarily use to make you happy? i usually use a combo of LSD and weed, and sometimes DMT on special occasions

Well I have an inability to produce dopamine so no I've never nor can I be happy

Of course I got quads and dubs. Now come over and play on my skins and tubs.

jesus. i dont mean to sound insensitive but what gets you up of a morning? what keeps you going?

Like really happy? probably a while ago I dont remember tbh. other than that im sorta happy for a brief amount of time when i succeed at something but it goes away very quick.

read this book user

i was happy.. then i realized option-space on my mac won't let me triforce ∆∆∆ guess i have to tri harder... HELP