What do you believe started life on Earth?

What do you believe started life on Earth?

Probably boredom.

First of all, that's not even Earth. The Earth is flat.

Finally a good thread

skeletons needed a vehicle so they created life with their black magic

i did i am god

the sun

bacteria arriving on a comet / asteroid, then evolving after billions of years.

earth is only 6000 years old faggot

Stfu with this shit you brainwashed faggots. If the earth was flat you could see to any other location on earth with a good enough telescope. Now stfu because fyi the earth is not flat, and no you can't see anywhere because curvature. Thank God for curves. Fuck.

this man did

My sperm

Sieg heil

oh rite, maybe the aliens came down to earth and made tactial space ships on our planet.

>Thank God for curves.
Kek in so many ways

Who said i gave this world curves faggot i made it edgy like you

There is no Earth, there is nothing, we don't even exist.

Matrix af

Damn that's crazy

The Earth just happened to form in the habitable zone of the sun and had plenty of water and other essential elements of life.

Rain formed a big puddle of water with a bunch of different elements in it, and a lightning bolt struck close by. Once the goop was electrified, it caused amino acid chains to form, and some of those chains were the precursors of primitive life which eventually evolved and branched into millions of different kinds organisms due to random genetic mutations over millions of generations.

We are the winners of a most unlikely cosmic lottery with the lowest imaginable odds.

The engine that houses this simulation created by some aliens or aliens that are also simulayed.

Me god gave you those odds

i think therefore I am

-Ronald McDonald founder of burger king

I think you mean God

We are still primitive in relation to what we actually understand about the universe.

Determinism.

i get how you you can come up with proteins and other structures, but from that to a machine that can self-replicate i just cant picture it.
What other theories are there for the evolution of tiny machines that replicate?

Were all in a computer simulation, the zoo paradox. Were all just a bunch of ones and zeros, there is no right and wrong. Once you die you are deleted. There are no 'new' lives. Were being experimented on by the ones above.

the triforce... which newfags like me don't know how to create on a mac ∆∆∆

occam's razor theory with least amount of assumptions is usually the correct one
pretty sure Einstein made that law

A comet carrying complex molecules hit a planet rich in other molecules and something happened.

Experimenting what? Why do you assume something smarter than you is conducting any experiments?

Nucleotides

can any Sup Forumsros help me triforce? option space won't work 0.o

A retard

I went backwards in time and shit on a rock after eating a spicy burrito

I'm pretty sure it was physics

Same reason why we create AI's to see how they figure out games. Kind of a riddle if you think about it. Solve it in time and you live, if you run out of time, we all die.

Are you stupid? That's a flat circle, not a sphere, you mongoloid

Strong theory is that earth was seeded, possible from a meteor carrying organisms. Tests have shown in a sterile dish that being bombarded with organisms at a high rate of speed, once left exposed to the elements that life can start growing

Or we are in a simulation that still might have required the inception of far away bacteria

but what created physics?
only one answer aliens

Aliens

God u fucking monkey

The physics behind the interconnectivity of what is alive has always been in place, the real question is did humans invent mathematics as a way to study it or did it always exist and we just discovered it? Fibionacci sequence exists in nature yet we credit him with inventing the sequence

You know how young and stupid /b is when a thread like this almost always dies yet waifu reaches limits

The math is a human invent, the fibonacci sequence is just a fact that emerge from the decimal system, I think math trascend the physical world, for example doesn't exist perfect circles in the universe.
>I'm just guessing .-.

Human beings came from Mars thousands upon thousands of years ago. The climate was a bit harsher than they were used to so they interbred, and eventually wiped out other humanoid species. Over time the advanced tech they brought with them broke down and became obsolete. Such devices were the focal point of legends, the holy grail, arc of the covenant, excalibur, the staff moses used to part the red sea, the garden of eden etc.. Like most things over time the stories were distorted, lost, repackaged and here we are.

Lul wat

Event horizon of a black hole is a perfect circle

nigger you cant create physics.

But is not physical at all, is just the curvature of space and escape velocity reaching the speed of light. For a perfect sphere you need that the black hole doesn't spin (that's difficult if not impossible).
>I'm right?

its depressing how scientifically illiterate the majority of comments on this thread are.

this was really not the thread to read while listening to Nick Cave covering Leonard Cohen.