I wanna get into cosplay but don't know who to cosplay as...

I wanna get into cosplay but don't know who to cosplay as. I know I want something that's form fitting or includes tights/stockings.

My specs.

-105 lbs
-5'3"
-Burnette
-white

Any suggestions on who I should be?
>Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/adam_savage_my_love_letter_to_cosplay?language=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pick a character you like, or a character whose costume is easy to make to start with. The whole point of cosplay is you can be anyone you want.

Just don't do
Steampunk plus ___
Sexy ___
or the TARDIS
Because I'm sick of seeing those at cons.

I really have no idea though

Bump

>form fitting or tights/stockings
Literally just look through super heroine images. You'll find one.

>guessing you're femanon

What do you think about a female version of a male superhero?

That kind of thing always catches my eye, cos I need to do a double-take to make sure I saw what I saw.

To get a better idea of what you should go as, we'd need to know your body type. Timestamp so we know it's you. Sharpie in hand, cap in mouth.

This shit bugs me. Like, you can do a cosplay well but the fact that they had to change the character THAT much to do the cosplay no longer makes it the character.
>kinda like morbidly obese Laura Croft or emaciated Deadpool

nigga, TITS AND TIME STAMP!

Meh I guess
I'm a fucking pencil

Oh shit that's easy then. Squirrel girl. Good luck.

?

If you're gonna dye your hair, Artemis is an option.

No op but pics of suggestions?

Aight.

Cosplay as any one character from anime or vidya you feel especially attached to.

I talked to one girl at a small con dressed as Lady Deadpool. She had a lot of chronic pain so she really identified with the character.

Pick somebody you really like, if only bc it'll be expensive to do a good costume and you better love your character.

Why don't you try showing your tits?

Do you want to cosplay a character from anime or comic/cartoon? Do you want the costume to be fancy or easy to make?
Those are the questions you should be asking yourself first. And it really is much better to go for character you liked yourself, rather than some random shit, it'll be awkward if somebody wants to chat with you about character you're cosplaying as and only thing you can say is "Uhm yeah, some dudes on internet told me dress up like this." You don't wanna be a literal boothbabe, do you?

Here's three gentlemen cosplaying, for reference.

Probably anime

>gentlemen
>2hu
I bet the ladies just FAINT when you tip that fedora of yours.

Tits or gtfo

Touhou is always a choice for easily recognizable and unique costumes. Given how big the cast is, th difficulty for them varies alot.

Then think of series you enjoyed. You could go for some random shit you've just been watching, or some obvious popular choice and mingle with five other cosplayers of the same characters you're doing at whatever convention you'll be in.

I was making a joke about one of them being a trap. And the idea is that the cosplay doesn't have to be perfect as long as you're having fun.

That's not a trap, its an ambush.
>cosplay doesn't have to be perfect
Filthy casual.

I dunno, I always enjoy cosplay that's not too professional. Like in Comiket, the people just walking around or hanging around in the booths were way more interesting than chicks covered in make-up and posing through the whole day in the same spots.

ted.com/talks/adam_savage_my_love_letter_to_cosplay?language=en

Uh tracer, or dva, they make good cosplays

>chicks covered in makeup
Well THERE'S your problem. All I want is a professional Guts cosplay. Apparently that's too much to ask.

Isn't dva just a zentai suit without the hood?

Not if you include the Mech.

Put on some pants you whore.

don't get into closplay. You're doing it for all the wrong reasons. If you need other people to tell you who to cosplay, go kill yourself. You're an empty passionless shell of a human.

The whole reason cosplay is fun is because we do it of characters we love and have an emotional connection to.

You're simply an attention whore. Tits or gtfo

Pick someone that already kind of looks like you, with fairly normal clothes. Easier to start with before moving up to something harder.