On a serious note Sup Forums, for those of you that have seen the documentary (it's on Youtube btw)...

On a serious note Sup Forums, for those of you that have seen the documentary (it's on Youtube btw), do you believe that human beings have what it actually takes to rise up to the challenge and actually deal with global warming?

Honestly no I don't, doesn't stop me trying though

I'm pretty sure it's already too late for many species

OP here. My family and I are already playing our part, but I guarantee you that the vast majority of people will retweet this, share it, and forget in months down the road.

liberals invented global warming to make Trump look bad

Low quality bait. Try that in one of the "nigger hate" threads.

Yeah I went vegan for environmental/sustainability reasons, I like to think I'm doing my part but in the grand scheme of things it's not doing much

The natural process has already started, who are we to stop it

Didn't you hear Obama? The new deal that all the countries signed will still take another 20 years to get fully rolling. We're fucked, just enjoy what we have left while we have it.

Nah. Deforestation, destruction of natural habitats, pollution of the water cycle, and resource scarcity will kill us long before we have time to really prove whether global warming is a threat.

Fair enough

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We've already proved it's a threat. It's one of many that we face, along with the others you've mentioned.

Oh i'm well aware of that. Knowing the businesses of the world, they'll just do the bare minimum.

will kill the least well off*

Global warming is not a human population caused problem it's solar flares and military haarp
Do your research its just another distraction so when they start destablizing earth they will blame it on a problem and people and then you have politics 101

Get your heads out of the sand people don't be fooled by money

Well meme'd!

>when they start destabilizing the earth
>not a human population problem
nigga wat

You mean well said

Shit Documentary - Decaprio is a better semen repository for Martin Scorsese than he is a Propagandist - AGW is bullshit

Naww, the solar flares thing and haarp are just memes. Not based on any memes. Just funny little sayings that kids post to each other on the internet.

> Military "haarp" =/ Human problem
> "Don't be fooled by money" mfw options such as a change in diet or the purchase of other products can even save you cash.
GTFO

Yes, by slaughtering 70% the world's population which will solve many problems at once.

God, I hope you live along any coast.