Saitama Vs. Goku

Saitama Vs. Goku

Inb4 "Saitama would win because he's One Punch Man"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0seE9SMZ3P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saitama would win because he's One Punch Man

Saitama would win because he's One Punch Man.

they're both terrible anime

saitama never lands a hit so GG

Saitama hasn't done anything that Saiyan Saga Vegeta couldn't do just as easily.
SSB Goku has to be stronger. Simple as that.

DBZ was fine until the Buu Saga.

One Punch Man has good writing, One's pretty good at what he does.

Premise is generic but the execution is fun.

Saitama would win, simply because he's a joke character. He's a universe buster level character, since compared to Goku's actual power levels, he has infinite power, because it's funny to write him that way.

Batman would win

Anime is for losers. While you dweebs argue, I'm going to get laid.

Old used up meme

but that universe guy survived 1 punch

help me triforce? i'm triing but option space won't work ∆∆∆

>Saitama hasn't done anything that Saiyan Saga Vegeta couldn't do just as easily.

except beat his opponent with one punch. Every DBZ villain/opponent either requires the person they are fighting to power up from training since their last fight, or fuse/share the energy of others.

Saitama just fucking punches dudes and they die. Even the last villain in the series was fucking annihilated by one SERIOUS punch, and guess what? The punch didn't even connect. Being hit by the shock wave of Saitama punching THE AIR caused this planet destroying monster to be vaporized.

This was already settled. Saitama won, then proceeded to brush off superman for ten minutes until superman tired out.

When?

That final alien was essentially Goku even based off of him

makes saitama a lot more powerul when you realize lord Boros is a parody of Lord Beerus, who goku still hasn't surpassed

Virgin trying to feel superior confirmed.

Out of topic .-.

goku could win if he turned his hair green

DBZ fights involve like 20 episode of fighting and taking. Santana punches them once.

Lord Boros is older than Beerus.
Lord boros is in fact inspired by Goku (thats why Boros increase his hair after his power ups)

gecko likes to size people up before fighting them seriously. so with juan being able to defeat people with one punch, he would win pretty quickly if they randomly met and decided to spar. if gecko knew that getting hit once meant he would lose, and it was a fight to the death, gecko could oneshot juan before he could react.

Saitama would win because of these dubs

Goku would win because he's one punch man

Goku would win because Beer would turn back time until goku won.

quads settles this. peace out boys

You're on a weeb site made by a cuck weeb copying a weeb japanese website calling people weebs.

It actually was pretty good up until Buu was released from his egg thing

Goku would win because of these trips.

Saitama wins. If you think otherwise you're a fanboy of an anime for children. Sad place to be, that.

because universe guy was strong as two universe

My money would be on Saitama.
Reason? We've yet to see his limit.
Goku has to keep making up new limits.

Both seem never ending

>goku teleports him near a sun
>goku teleports away and leaves him to get pulled into the sun and die
easy win

>implying Goku wouldn't get a Saiya-boner for the fight he's about to have and not do that.

Seriously, its hardly like Saitama is a threat to the world. Goku wouldn't be that desperate to win.

The biggest (or most succesful I guess) manwhore I know watches a shitton of Anime and owns several series of manga. His favorite is Trigun.

>Implying the sun can kill Saitama
>Implying Goku can teleport within 10000 miles of the sun and not die

wow what the fuck am i doing with my life

>Saitama accidentally hits Goku
>Goku is in critical condition, takes senzu bean, full health and stronger than ever
>repeat a lot

now it's a fair battle

except that saitama is broken, and will continue 1-shotting kakarot at infinitum

Saitama is basically "I don't lose man", literally. It's what the show is about. Goku lost lots of fights.

There is no contest here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0seE9SMZ3P8

>"why are murders so mad?"
>inb4 they kill people
kill yourself please