Political compass thread

Political compass thread

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone falling to the left of that center line should probably either read an econ 101 textbook or kill themselves, whichever is easier

Voting for Trump.

politicalcompass.org/test

Here's a link because OP is a lazy piece of shit

Purple Snurple Checkin' in.

1v1 me irl faggot

Name one libertarian capitalist country that's ever existed without ceding to the need for regulation or developing into an absolute shithole

have fun in Venezuela, you might want to bring some toilet paper with you, I hear its hard to come by these days

cheers

Voting for DJT!

did it

GeT_FuCkeD trumpfags

Name one country that isn't a shithole in a way.

Pro tip: you can't.

Aleppo

Pretty close to where i expected myself to be, i would have guessed a little more right though. Voting Trump

Interesting, I've never taken this before.

I'm voting trump lol

Eurofag

>Name one libertarian capitalist country that's ever existed without ceding to the need for regulation
You know this doesn't exist, just like you know there's never been a country in line with your own ideas that's lasted any longer than until it lost a military struggle, which it did the moment a real government came in to recivilize.

But OP isn't even close to what you said. A moronic leftist looks at anything even slightly right of center and sees Hitler. I imagine you still shit your pants out of fear of repressive toilet laws.