O.J. Simpson - Made in America

If you haven't watched this yet, you are missing the fuck out. Legitimately one of the best documentaries of all time.

did cuba good jr JUST do this

The lesson: Karma's a bitch
That sociopathic cunt still got way better than he deserved, though

It's an amazing documentary and a really depressing story all the way through. Eye for an eye and the world went blind.

can it be summed up as violent nigger does violent act?

I think a better summation is "Injustice after Injustice"
O.J. is honestly not even the main point of the documentary. "Made in America" is what the documentary really is about.

it was nice they got both sides, with Fuhrman and other LAPD giving their perspective on everything

>that guy saying he felt like a cuckold

meme magic

I wish they managed to get the black prosecutor in as well, though. He was really the missing piece that I really wanted.

>mfw the black jurors admitted they voted not guilty for "revenge" against white people

I'm not sure, but I remember reading they asked him and he declined. Might have been for a different documentary, though.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja

That was a more a made-for-TV docudrama and only really focused on the crime and the trial. This documentary goes into his childhood and college years and has a lot of interviews with key individuals as well.

And then O.J. got 33 years out of what should have been a 5 year stint at best. Why do you think that happened? Revenge on the revenge. It's like I said, an eye for an eye and the world went blind.

This is a million times better than that shitty fake show. It gives actual proper context instead of just worrying about the trial.

>armed robbery and kidnapping
>5 year stint at best

i heard it's good but i do not have a subscription to espn

>felony armed robbery and kidnapping
>dindu nuffin!

Come on, guys. "Kidnapping", give me a break.
I'm not sad for him, he deserves those 33 years and he shouldn't get parole, but let's not pretend it wasn't vigilante justice.

Yes that was kidnapping

>hold people at gunpoint and tell them they can't leave
>not kidnapping

Go to alluc (dot) ee and search for it, I'd post the link but it thinks it's spam

Alright, whatever, and I guess it's also true we totally didn't have enough evidence that O.J. killed those two dudes and that the jurors were right in letting him go.

>entire documentary focuses on how OJ was an uncle tom for not spending all his time campaigning against evil whitey
>directed and produced by Ezra Edelman

What a surprise

No the nigs on the jury could have had OJ on the stand saying he did it, how he did it and why he did it and they'd still say not guilty.

I am planning on sitting down to watch it in one stretch some time next week. I'm extremely hyped.

Members of the jury literally admitted on camera saying they voted not guilty because they wanted a black guy to win for once. There was more than enough evidence to convict O.J., but the nogs didn't care.

The defense was top notch stellar and they offered enough reasons and manipulated enough facts that you could very easily say that there was reasonable doubt, which is how the jury is supposed to look at it. They literally showed that the cop that supposedly found the evidence was hateful towards black people and that the evidence had been at least slightly tampered with.

But why bother arguing on these false pretenses?The facts are simple and you know them damn well. The black jurors retaliated against white people and then 13 years later, the judge gave the payback.

police-black relations have been fragmented and complicated for a long time now mate. apparently blacks in Chicago who get shot will often drive themselves to the hospital rather than call the police/ambulance. and many people won't call the cops after a shooting because they have no trust/faith in them. I'm not saying whether that is correct or incorrect but you boiling down the issue to some simple racist bullshit just makes you look pretty stupid.

fuck u baiting faggot

you are both intelligent and articulate

>furhman hated lying nigger shit because he deals with nigger shit each day that means he tampered evidence
Sure thing Tyrone

That's not at all what I said. I said that it created reasonable doubt.

He literally pleaded the fifth when asked if he planted evidence. I would have found him not guilty as well, what a fucking moron.