I never expected the collapse of western society would be so fast

I never expected the collapse of western society would be so fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this real?

yup
twitter com/realdonaldtrump/status/387309175866290176?lang=en

Mexicans and hispanics as a whole get slammed with both stereotypes. Also blacks in America are not immigrants by and large.

Fucking christ

That image is about Canada.

I want to die every day.

feel free to do so at any time

just because of this post, I will NEVER kill myself

Anyone who believed Trump's garbage should be forced to watch their families raped to death before they are burnt alive.

This guy really is shooting to be a one-term wonder.

there is so much irony and hypocrisy in this tweet

He said it 3.5 years ago

>I will NEVER kill myself
By not killing yourself, you're constantly killing yourself non-stop as you march slowly towards your inevitable death.

>Canada
I think you mean Toronto

Hey he is actually trying to do a fair amount of the stuff he used as electionbait besides volatile change.
That is a good truth to bullshit quota.

Really makes you think

Hey he is actually trying to do a fair amount of the stuff he used as electionbait besides volatile change.
That is a good truth to bullshit quota.

Or as a well liked german politician once said; what bothers me the nonsense I talked yesterday

I've begun wondering if this guy has any political opinions.
All he wants seesm to be getting in the spotlight and appealing to his worshipers.

It's called populism, tojo

>draining the swamp by putting a career lobbyist in charge of education

L M A O
M
A
O

Not only.
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all

>he disagrees with the electoral college

Why is this incredible? Both candidates went in knowing the rules of the game, it wasn't new.

its not meant to be incredible, just ironic

Pretty much what Russia says. I think he's trying to tap into the very real discontent that exists, especially in poor and uneducated areas, for his own personal gains.

I've gotten the sense that now that he's been elected, he's getting more and more frustrated that people are trying to hold him accountable. I wonder if he's happy

>>draining the swamp by putting a career lobbyist in charge of education

>A
>CAREER
>CREATIONIST
>LOBBYIST

I really think he thought that the President was like the boss of the country. Government here is really not that similar to business. It'd be like if you were the CEO of a company where the board of directors are constantly at war with each other and half your employees will actively work to sabotage you and you can't fire anybody that's not directly working for you. Shit is complicated. So for Trump who has no public sector experience this is all new to him and it's probably driving him insane.

damn... i actually agree with donald trump

hahaha le DRUMF btfo!!!!!! he said dont build walls what a fucken Hypocrate....

I did. IMO SNSes made it a total fuckfest. Myspace was the first mistake. Then facebook and twatter made it a ruin. What this orangutan has done is just part of it.

Yeah, it is pretty hypocritical to call for unity and them make antagonizing people/countries your trademark as a politician. He acts like a spoiled child on twitter and it's a disgrace to the Presidency.