ITT: Post pictures of fetishes. Either of yourself engaged in them or pics you find. I'll start...

ITT: Post pictures of fetishes. Either of yourself engaged in them or pics you find. I'll start, I've had so many dif experiences my fetishes are growing more acute. Here's a pic of some shit I wunna wear while I fuck (cosmetic lenses, glasses, mouth guard, gloves, etc)

No judgements here. Let's here all the nastay

>here all the nastay

kys

how about a wig, you big bald fuck!

Holy fuck could you be anymore predictable with a post here?

Fear not I am an organic being, I'll die someday. But sorry I actually get laid

Lol there is hair up there put I comb all of it. Sorry I keep my selfish somewhat physically together?????

How about you discuss a fetish you seemingly insufferably boring individual

You look like an autistic sub-zero

Hey at least that was like sort of funny.

Anyone want to actually discuss anything?????

Btw I am a bit of a literal savant. High knowledge in most areas like a "genius." Decent capacity (IQ) but I do learn things in atypical ways, some great some inconvenient.

Okaaay anything have anything to say other than what you'd read in ANY thread on Sup Forums?

Also sub-zero; again these are very acute retishes. Some fetishes are vaguely generalized generationally. I def grew up within "this age"

So again, utterly obvious and uninsigjtful remark.

If ppl are gunna flame me maybe be slightly creative.

Oh come on be more of a sport. Plus don't speak like that to me. But anyhow, I got a question. Your fetish is rare, at least to me. How did it develop? When did you realize that you were into this type of stuff?

Can you chill? Get it? But seriously calm down, it was a joke.

Amazing how the few posts are the most pesky sophomoric predictable dribble you'd expect here. Not looking for agreement with my fetishes. However, does anyone have a brain?

Fair enough. My apologies. Maybe flame me in a more creative way next time. Amazing how often the term "autistic" is thrown around here, especially as it is nearly becoming a less and less understand condition.

Hey moron, has it occurred to you that I already asked a question after I made my joke? You apparently didn't notice because of your non-stop childlike responses. stfu.

Wow this thread has gone to complete shit

you're pretty autistic after gauging all your responses to anything even slightly negative, should probably kill yourself.

Ok right on. Here we go no typical shit posting.

I'm honesty not sure. I used to be pretty into different kinds magick in college. Ego magick was of specific interest to me. I feel this is some bleed over there in. Like I dress nearly insane and futuristic even out in public when not working with my jobs public interface. It creates a deliberate head space and reality. Some how this is all becoming a sexual thing for me through some grey logic and progression. Best answe I have I guess?

Hi moron I'm on my phone do I'm delayed. I gladly replied. Thank you.

it started shit, and OP being defensive as fuck is keeping it shit. nothing new here though, just an autist being an autist

Hey sweet thanks dude! What interesting perspectives you have. Cheers!

To all: maybe try your best to not say "go kill yourself" I know it is a deadend phase essentially at this point through your conditioning. But maybe let's try to actually think and speak. I'll die some day so that's pretty cool!!!

yup, still being a defensive faggot, do everyone int he world a favor and end it.

Hi so we can all call me whatever is preferred. Care to actually discuss any of your fetishes?

dying sooner is the best option. make it happene please.

Glad my death would satisfy you so much. You clearly don't have too much going on in your life friend :))

so judging by unique posters and post this thread is about OP in damage control mode and people laughing at him. what fun. my advice OP: start a new thread or take their advice and end yourself.

Damage control? I feel anyone can say whatever. But it would be cool if I didn't read the same repeat phrases that colloquially cycle through every couple years

I'm trying to initiate actual conversion. And laughing at me is all 1,000% welcomed. Just saying, gunna flame me? Maybe at least try to really exhibit any articulation. You're clearly sticking in this thread for soooome reason eh?

AGAIN, fear not all-- I will die one day. NOW, anyone care to actually divulge anything?

Another example, this is highly erotic to me

another

this sums up this thread.

Are you the zodiac killer?

Nah I'm nowhere nearly as historically significant. Sry

LOL