Do Sup Forums even logic?

do Sup Forums even logic?

The horses name was friday

1 faggot

the answer is 4, hexagon. That way the number of total lines in each row and column add up to 9.

Nigger is the answer.

OP here. We have a winrar. Try this user.

It's 1-9

11-9

7-11

no fucking clue. Horizontally # of circles outside = # of circles inside, and there are lines in the middle of the shapes on the two end columns but not in the middle one? not sure about circle positions or the circle intersecting the lines.

7 you subtract by two

??

it's either 3 or 5, but don't know which

6 sum of lines

explain user

Here's what I have so far, before this 404s.

If you look at row one the pattern is: first shape has spokes that extend to the perimeter of the shape NOT at the vertices, next has no spokes, last has spokes that again match the first one with them going to the middle of the sides of the shape and not the vertices.

Row 2 is similar, except the spokes do connect to the vertices of the shapes.

Following this logic, row 3 starts with a shape whos spokes connect at the vertices, the middle with no spokes, so logic would suggest the last would also have spokes that extend to the vertices.

This makes the possible answers: 1, 3, 4 (circles dont have vertices so theyre kind of a wild card).

Next thing I notice is if a shape has the little balls outside the perimiter of the shape, they never align with the spokes.. they instead go between the vertices. This rule would eliminate #4 as the answer.

Thats as far as I got.

If you count the number of spokes of all shapes, it is:
4 0 6
4 0 4
6 0 ?

The missing one having 4 spokes would give a sort of symmetry, which strengthens the case for answer #4, but I know this is kind of reaching.

oops, nevermind, the balls do align with the spokes in the first symbol

OP here. We have a winrar. Pools closed.

This kind of riddles have nothing to do with logic. It is merely about guessing which answer "looks great" with the rest. Then any answer is acceptable, because this kind of question only boils down to "what do you think is the prettiest drawing". Faggot.