Any medfags on Sup Forums tonight wtf is this on my leg?

Any medfags on Sup Forums tonight wtf is this on my leg?

looks like a massive blackhead but the pic quality sucks. pull it off with tweezers.

An ingrown hair that is cystic and infected.

A bad photo.

Blame the faggot owner of 4chins we used to be able to upload bigger images till some faggot changed it now I can't use my back camera on my Nexus 6

Just pop it then pull it off with tweezers. Pour hydrogen peroxide over it. Isopropyl alcohol will work if you don't have any rubbing alcohol and if you aren't a pussy

If you don't have any hydrogen peroxide*

Seeing as I am a world famous biologist, doctor and mechanical engineer I can safely deduce that what is on your leg is aids.

can you take another pic? the camera on your nokia seems to be out of focus

Looks like melanoma or a spider bite.

its infected, thats for sure. Go buy some hydrogen peroxide before it gets even worse.

looks like mrsa. go to the hospital bitch boy

This OP. Either go to your doctor and get it cleaned and removed or very carefully do it yourself. Keep everything clean. Remove hair squeeze out all of the gross yellow pussy and blood.

Make sure you get rid of the puss sac inside the skin. If you dont get rid of that its just going to keep coming back.

add rubbing alcohol to it
if it foams it's infected but it's most likely a giant blackhead or a spider bite

You fuckers don't know shit.
Don't put hydrogen peroxide, it just oxidizes your skin and puts a hole in it.
Put some Neosporin or something and keep moisturizing it. If you really want to clean the fuck out of it, put some rubbing alcohol on it (70%, not 99%).
If it doesn't go away within a week, go visit a doctor.

waiting a week is too long
if its no big deal u should see progress in 3 days

rip that shit out with tweezers. coat in peroxide, cover with a clean bandaid.

that shits gonna be infected if youre not careful

Like I said, hydrogen peroxide kills everything, including your own cells, and can lead to more infections if you don't take care of it. Rubbing alcohol is the best if you really want to sterilize it.

Pus sac is called envelope. Just learned that from getting my own popped

>doesnt know how to change the setting of the camera for a smaller filesize
>cant even crop
wew

Cancer

If you rip it out, post pic right after

Ingrown hair pull off the skin and then pull the hair

focus the lens you mong.

mega cancer

Gas Nerve