Hey Sup Forums have you ever shared your girlfriend or do you have fantasies like this...

Hey Sup Forums have you ever shared your girlfriend or do you have fantasies like this? Is it normal to want to see your girlfriend fucked by other men?

Tell me your story, also post photos of your girlfriend/wife.

It's not normal, you're a fuckin cuck

I don't have a gf but I fantasize about watching guys fuck my sister

Hahahahaha! U wanna get cucked. Cuckboy. XdXdXdXdXd

Any pics?

we did a mff then later mmff, she preferred the first one. not to boast but the other guy was pretty shit and i was alot bigger then him and im not huge so she didnt get much out of him i think he wanted to see his GF get fucked more. but we both like me in the other woman she likes to watch and get eaten out/ played with and fucked when she gets to do it to her. Rules where gloves stay on and you blow in your own partner. would try again.

Nah, the thought of my gf fucking other guys makes me feel sick.

what about a mff like

It's not normal, you're insecure and want to subconsciously submit to other man.
Go see a psy.

Its just shit you got to be comfortable with, we dont have an open relationship or cheat but we do this together. if you have any doubts before hand dont do it because it will probably ruin everything. ive asked if she wants to try mmf but she isnt that into without another woman so life is made even easier when she likes pussy as well.

I like the idea OP

has she mentioned it since?

Yup its been brought up a bunch we want to do another mff for sure.

Me and a buddy have tag teamed my gf a few times. It's not a cuck thing, hell no. More of a how much fucking can she take in one night game.

Yeah, it's a little awkward, but you get past that...

>Hey Sup Forums have you ever shared your girlfriend

Yep.

Lots of anons are really against this. I can only imagine they have real or imagined sexual inadequacies. Otherwise, what's the downside? How can you be a regular visitor to this site and have such puritanical attitudes towards group sex?

Lets see more of her dude
You ever let him go alone?

>Hey Sup Forums have you ever shared your girlfriend

No, I am not a cuck

I've shared quite a few of them. Love it.

/thread

well said

No, she's not interested in that. It's all about extra long extra hard fucking.

I'm not sure if I had a cuck moment or not. A friend of mine and I team my girlfriend once in a while, I don't consider it cuckolding. In the middle of a session, I got an emergency call and I really had to run out for half an hour. I didn't stop them from fucking. When I got back she had cum drooling out of her pussy and they were just laying in bed, covered in sweat

It's been killing me lately

>I'm not sure if I had a cuck moment or not.
>A friend of mine and I team my girlfriend once in a while, I don't consider it cuckolding. In the middle of a session, I got an emergency call and I really had to run out for half an hour. I didn't stop them from fucking. When I got back she had cum drooling out of her pussy and they were just laying in bed, covered in sweat

Shared my wife with my friend. Rules are they can't Fuck when I'm not there but all else is fair. Hoping to dp her one of these times. Was really shocked when I suggested it and she was hot for it. Turns out my friends ex wanted us to Fuck her too. I didn't score until I was 23... now I Fuck my hot wife with my friend occasionally and she wants to watch me Fuck her friend. Everything turned out better than expected.

I shared my gf with another girl. Shit was soooooo cash.

If you get an emergency call and have to stop fucking her and leave and she doesn't care enough to come with you that says it all.

Very well put.

I'd suppose that my hangup is that my girlfriend is very tiny and fragile, both emotionally and physically. Nobody else but me would really cater to her needs; nor would I ever need or want them to. Perhaps it's just a fear of her being mistreated, perhaps it's just me being afraid of being replaced, and I'm not afraid to admit that.
Pic related

I won't say it wasn't without some problems here and there.. but we got past it pretty fast. And since she likes anal he was able to cum in her ass. She is no longer on bc because we're looking to kid it up and kill our freedom. Worst thing that happened was uti due to the relentless pounding she took for 2 daays.

"Nobody else but me would really cater to her needs ..."

hahahaha wait til you grow up.

Fair, gotta be secure with that shit to try. Physically my girl is barely 5'1 see size doesnt matter that much

So lately I've seen random anons share some pics of my gf, it feels great.

You wanna see who I mean and say what you think?

You mean no one else would put up with her shit? Gotcha.

my lil sis sometimes wears a things around the house
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

My wife is tiny. 97 lbs. She was sore for a few days but so horny due to the situation that she kept fucking.

My wife is bi, have done MFF

Not into the idea of her taking other dicks really.

How tall is she? My wife is 4'10" 85lbs and I love to see her get pounded by big dudes

definitely

Yes

you have girlfriend? I can creampie that whore (and you can lick that, don't worry)

very nice lets see more man

Nice, she has great tits

straight outta tumblr
would fuck & put a restraint order against

correct

So you're into it... or?

I've wanted my girlfriend to fuck a stranger forever, but she's absolutely against it. Very frustrating.

Yeah I've never had someone ram my girl but I would be open to it

Discussed it with wife, waiting for the right opportunity to try. Probably start with just jacking some dude off at a bar or something.

yeah, post more cuck
you'd like to help her suck cock wouldn't you?

What if I don't post?

post more??

My GF is a virgin we've talked about doing threesomes to explore more our sexuality. We want to try both MFF and MFM, but sometimes I have my doubts about it. It sounds hot as fuck but in reality it could ruin it all. Any advice or exps?

Despite what these cucks say, it WILL ruin it all. Your girl is a virgin? How the fuck can you/she even think about threesomes and shit if she doesn't even know how to fuck to begin with?

After seeing another dude balls deep in my girl and seeing the look on her face of enjoyment, I regreted it all

Can anyone reupload these pictures?

My bad, she's only been with me. I've been with more girls other than her. It's been 2 years together and we really get along, but I think she probably would like to try other things considering we are planning on staying together indefinitely.

Damn, so it was not hot at all? Did you try double penetration? also, did you try MFF?

in reality its likely a bad idea...so I'm not into any real life sharing...
I'm curious to see if she gets others off as fast as she's does me or how shed enjoy another but no..
all i want is to confirm that I'm with a desirable chick and ppl would want to fuck her

>Damn, so it was not hot at all? Did you try double penetration? also, did you try MFF?
I guess I just got jealous that this dude was bigger and could fuck better than me. We did DP her asshole. It was the first time my dick ever touched another dick

But MFF are my favorite, my girl is straight but doesn't mind lezzing out for me

you will cuz you're a little submissive bitch ;3

why delete before?

>deleting on Sup Forums

share my girl from time to time. mate sent me this once when i wasnt around. we're both fan of mmf. i love seeing her working other cock.

no idea not op i just saved and reloaded them

Have an ex who we did it all with, mff, mfm, mmff, she would leave to fuck some guy while i would fuck some girl at home. She was just a whore, through and through, but she could cook and roll blunts. Still fuck her sometimes tho.

Fucking sick, who gets off on watching people fuck? Especially when you find one of them attractive

doesnt sound that bad for you actually.

Well I'm not gonna lie to ya

would anyone fuck or watch her fuck?

From that pic probably yeah, anything better?

This is my gf, i would love her to get fucked hard.

i've talked with my girl about it and she doenst want to, how can i convince her

i could watch her suck and work cock all day, mine or others

you wont be able to, even you do likely she wont enjoy it.

nice tits, i'd fuck the shit outta her. moar

She's a tiny little slut

Id fuck her infront of you

keep going

you can have her when im done man
i can tell, you would like to help her suck dick wouldn't you?

Of course.

Sounds like low self esteem

is it wrong to wanna see her fuck an ugly guy more

Does she want a pic to see how hard i am right now

Or just tag team this slut while OP watches

Nice man keep it up

I fantasize about being shared if that counts.

Nope wouldnt fuck

This is one step away from being a total faggot.

I have a feeling he'd like to join in too, help her suck cock and lube us up for her you know
moar

> from time to time i have regular mmf
> they are the couple, i'm the extra "m" from "mmf"

i have no idea but it's nice

I've shared my wife with another girl. Or my wife and I shared the other girl. Or my wife shared me with another girl. Or something like that.

I go back and forth on the thoughts, it does get me pretty hard though

do you have a nice ass?

Sure, let's see

add us on Kik:
Flov97

meh, see you around in other threads tho, fag

Flov97 on kik, forgot to post extra pic.