Alright I'm going on date with this girl soon Sup Forums this is a pic of her now I need to ask what would you rate my...

Alright I'm going on date with this girl soon Sup Forums this is a pic of her now I need to ask what would you rate my date

Why the fuck do you care?

she looks like someone i know?

Very fuckable

take more pics of her, we need more, gotta see rest of the body to rate better

Would fucking destroy her man.

4/10

Would be a great fuck buddy. But I probably wouldnt date her/10

OP here here's another one there are some others but they are not what she looks like now

Looks like every other basic bitch on earth

Any nudes?

She looks underage

Stroking to her

post all the pics of her that u have, whether they are right now or not

OP here sadly no she's 18

You got it man another one is on its way

kinda cute/maybe cubby.
Make her feel special by being genuinely nice or attentive and use her as a free blow job or fuck whenever you want.

still 4/10. why are dating a below average girl? are you desperate or something?

Terrible eye makeup...oh and tits or get the fuck out!

lets see them ALL!!!! :)

This one is 6 months ago

Yes not gonna lie user I am

this is even worse. op why are you doing this?

you need to get to fucking her and taking pics while shes stripping lol

ok i see. maybe she's a butterface

Show her ass

Would fuck her adorable face

Oh great another faggot fucking circlejerk thread because there aren't enough of these on Sup Forums at this very fucking moment

4/10 chubster

Couple beers and I'd hit it, would not date

way out of your league
also you wish this was true but youre only dating your hand tonight

OP Here Alright but here is the problem lefty is starting to figure out I'm cheating on her with righty

She's cute. Don't be a fucking idiot and ask if you should or not, you're desperate, you're going to do it regardless. Stop being such a beta pussy and just fuck her. I don't get why so many faggots regret things they never did more than things they've actually done. Grow some balls user.

ayy well then use her up until you move onto the next good thing

OP here thanks for info

OP here you got it man i don't regret things I have said to people unless it's family but teachers girls and all that fuck I don't regret the shit I said to teachers and I don't regret shit that I did to my one ex