Alright Sup Forums. I was enough of a sucker to buy the Skyrim remaster so I'm starting it now...

Alright Sup Forums. I was enough of a sucker to buy the Skyrim remaster so I'm starting it now. Help me create my character. First set of dubs decides race.

roll for imperial master race

jew

My nigger.
Which ones are the Jews? I say Dunmer just because their history is so Jewish. Veloth is literally Moses. But then again Imperials pick up extra shekels.

GET DAT ORC BOD

Nigger elf named jim

Nigger breton with fat nigger nose and huge nigger ears, large nigger lips and...well you know, a monkey

reptilian master race

Roll plus name it Ja'Rashawn

furry race

Make it a pussy

Yiff in hell.

Go outside and do something with your life cunt

Khajit

roll for nigger

this

Roll and nothing but thieve build, obviously

No, and get the fuck out of my thread.

ORC niggers of skyrim

No frog people so I guess lizard is next best

Roll for wood elf

Roll for the stupid nignog name

Lady Orc

Rerolling

roll

Rare Pepe?

go khajiit

rollino

WINRAR

Female Breton

What does the special version even have over the original? Just better graphics and less mods?

Argonian get

Winrar, OP must be a pepe

Pepe it is then

Dubs confirms OP will be Pepe

gameplay and content is exactly identical to the normal edition.

Done

kek

OP here, never made an Argonian before so I'm not familiar with the customization options. Anything I can do to make myself look...more Pepe?

Make him smug and you'll have done God's work

Good job OP, Rolling dubs for female pepe with blonde hair

yes
this

Holy shit

I'm afraid I can't take credit for that shit, dude.

I really wanted this to be OP

Ah, I'm sure you could replicate it

I'm disappointed OP...

I don't think that was OP

pls

OP here and nah that wasn't me.

Roll for dumner
Archer master race

Are you playing on console? If so you're limited by what you can make, I'd recommend going a redguard or breton, their easiest to make into Pepe, if you're on pc then get mods for extra character customisation options, will make shit way easier

God tier: Dunmer, Breton
High tier: Imperial, Altmer
Meh tier: Nord, Redguard, Orc
Shit tier: Argonian, Khajiit, Bosmer

rolling imperial
make him ugly

OP here does it matter?
I'm making an Argonian so I can sneak better and swim underwater for buried treasure.

ur list is upside down.

RPG general stories thread?

Shut the fuck up faggot, you're not OP. I'm OP.

Oh shit, sorry.

Shit tier: Argonian, Khajiit, Bosmer
Meh tier: Nord, Redguard, Orc
High tier: Imperial, Altmer
God tier: Dunmer, Breton

How's that?

kek

Bosmer shit tier are you fucking high? They get an added bonus for the best roll in the game.

Minimal kek

Breton best caster, Redguard best melee, Nord decent cuz 2hander...

Anyone can stealth class.. the rest of the races are meh to shit tier.

did you get it for a next gen console? cause if you just got it on pc then I'm curious as to why you never had skyrim on your pc to begin with.

What?

Yeah PS4 nigga.

Could say the same to the bitch trolling Sup Forums

Does flavor count for nothing with you?

Not sure if this was a general inquiry but yes. Yes I am

nope, i have always been a numbers player, lore/flavor are very much secondary to non-issue.

Wow so for real there's like nothing to choose here at creation besides race, huh? I don't usually sperg out on the appearance details.

Is skyrim remastered worth buying if you never played skyrim? I don't even know id i can get the original for my ps4.

Not heaps of customizability on the console version no, first time playing through Skyrim?

Dark elf

If you can play on PC definitely do that, mods make the game so much more playable, you don't need to go too overboard, but they make it prettier, can add quests, make horses worthwhile (Balanced) and can add new magic tree's that make it was easier to make your character unique, rather than just having to go stealth archer