Don't understand the appeal of this pic. She's a 5/10 and only because of her boobs. Without them she's a 1/10...

Don't understand the appeal of this pic. She's a 5/10 and only because of her boobs. Without them she's a 1/10, busted face, over rated ass, horrible legs, gross feet, and a fat shit. She probably has poor hygiene and eats like a pig and acts like an entitled cunt.

>inb4 virgin fucked over 50 girls

I totally would.

Someone's a little bitter at life.

Virgin detected

I am so glad you are here to tell everyone what they think of someone else's appearance. It's a good thing you stopped playing with yourself long enough to tell us that you don't think she is attractive. Fucking dumb ass loser. Suicide is not always a bad idea fuck nuts.

I actually know her and she's really cool. I was surprised she did this photo shoot though cause she hates when people talk about her looks

What is this?

Who is this person?

Winter fan boy confirmed neck yourself lonely Virgin and stay mad. I fuck broads hotter than her.

Ugly fat jew with big tits

i fully agree with u man shes a dog

I wanna cum on her ass cheeks.

>Ugly fat jew with big mutilated tits
fix'd

This girl was hot. Because she had big tits her weight was acceptable. But now her tits aren't big enough to not call her fucking fat. She isn't thick this bitch is fat. Her face got bigger people!!

Seriously who the fuck is this fat Jew?

heh, you virgin

She's gross beta nerds think they have a chance with her. Also cucks who grew up watching sjw modern family worship her.

who is that girl?

>edgelord

Everyone entitled to their own opinion

My opinion is that your opinion sucks. She's a solid 8/10 would do. Nice eyes nice tits nice ass confidence.

do you guys think she likes getting fucked hard by a tall blue-eyed blond Aryan man?

Haha, that may be the most retarded comment I have ever read. No one said anything about being mad. I just enjoy pointing out those people that need to do society a favor and check out. We don't need any more shit.

fukken fat-face

You faggots are still with the tits..well shit you pimple nerd faggots sure love being edgy! Really like really are you gon date her or shumthang? Are u dumb sons of bitches really that triggered that you can't jack it to someone who had reduced surgery but can jack it to pigs like kim! Fucking dumb internet faggots are getting retarded by the hour these days!

you're literally the only fool posting THREADS of this.

we were over it yesterday - the first day anyone posted these subshit pics. fuck off, dumbass sagethefuckingshitout ofthiscrap

She is broken inside. She will try anything to fix it

You're pretty uptight for someone who's fucked over 50 girls.

Reading this made me feel like I lost a few brain cells. Were you born retarded or are you just a dumb lazy fuck that never learned to speak coherently?

Shes the youngest daughter in modern family

The thing about attraction is that it's not an exact science. There are certain traits that literally everyone finds desirable, bit who one thinks is attractive really comes down to personal opinions and pheremones.

Watch " the science of sex appeal". I think it might still be on netflix.

Point is that I think Ariel is a knockout.

I think Ryan Newman is a boner-killer, but other dudes think she's a goddess.

OP probably thinks Caitlyn Jenner is hot as fuck

>because OP is a fag.

if you wouldn't give up 20 years of your life to feel that ass on your face you're literally a homo

FUCK you cock sucker this is the only thread I've posted on the jew whore

more i think she should be knocked out and stomped to death

she has pterodactyl feet, couldn't even imagine the kind of things she could purch on

dubsfags strikes again!

she can perch on this dick

shes so ugly and fat fuck that

>I was surprised she did this photo shoot though cause she hates when people talk about her looks

Yea man, just like every female huh? She has turned into a total attention whore since her reduction... which i'm fine with. She's a looker, bring on the sex tape.

>sigh

mods

Just some chubby teenager, not very exciting.

now lets post something someone can actually fap 2 instead of the troll form under the bridge

Reminder this is her future. Top KEK!

Ok

Look how the whore who doesn't want people to discuss her looks dressed for the Christmas card

Oh grow up.
So she shot you down.
Big deal.
Just pick yourself up and move on.
Stop being such a cry baby.

Fuck off

Did she break your heart
not the girl in the pic OP, you know who i'm talking about
you are now thinking of her

>she hates it when people talk about her looks
So first girl you've ever spoken with then, eh?

I'd tap that.

Hard.

I do the heart breaking. I don't even have emotions

She annoys me so much.
Overrated, ugly, not talented, loves to act like a victim
Hate her

What a disillusioned loser, this is hilarious.