How the fuck are there more scientific papers published in Swedish than Polish?

How the fuck are there more scientific papers published in Swedish than Polish?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam.ac.uk/research/news/languages-still-a-major-barrier-to-global-science-new-research-finds
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2000933
niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Banach
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0191886981900131
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>polish intellectuals

>Poland
>science

>sweden
Nobel Prize

>poland
Cannot into space

qed

>irrelevantugal

What the fuck are the British studying n' documenting? Tea flavors? Low-brow but intelligent comedies? Scottish butthurt? What it would be like to have the entire universe populated by humans whom all have nothing but British and American accents fighting oversized green people and knife eared Asians?

>portuguese
wat

That is pretty strange because we mostly publish ours in English. The ones in Swedish are just a fragment, internal sciences or university studies.

>portugese
>spanish

i've literally never read a paper from there and i spend my whole day reading science journals. much more german/jap/french/russian papers imo.

should've invested in eastern poland

perhaps it depends on the field

linguistics major reporting in
I've seen a fair share of Spanish and Port stuff. However Linguistics is dominated by English and Dutch

>Portuguese
>Spanish
WTF

everybody here publish theirs in english... unis are extremely english-lead as there are so many foreign employees and students

science papers are rarely translated because the vast majority of these """""""science""""""" publications are useless

The quantity is not important

spen smert

so little in German? I guess it's because of their cuckoldry

Excellent joke. Well meme'd amigo.

what is this

British people are not the only ones publishing in English.

>Sciencetugal

cam.ac.uk/research/news/languages-still-a-major-barrier-to-global-science-new-research-finds
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2000933

You should ask yourself why there are more papers published in Portuguese than Swedish

>getting beaten by a bunch of huehue monkey in the jungle and a pretend country

muh communism

Who the fuck write their serious scientific dissertation in anything that isnt english

Germans and Russians killed Polish professors, scientists, etc. the moment they occupied and divided the country.

The dumb plebs in an occupied territory aren't the ones most likely to (successfully) rebel.

This is also why the Khmer Rouge executed the Cambodian educated class.

Poles publish in English.

oh now i get it. it's languages, not countries. that explains why the portugal and spain flags are in front of the German flag.

Poland produces more papers per capita than Russia.

English is scientific lingua franca. OP is some kike who gets a boner by bashing Polish concentration camps.

Russia is an expert at killing itself, probably even better than killing Poland.

It would be easier if someone wouldn't killed our intellectuals

Does this graph show the language of scientific publications or nationality? Because according to this USA doesn't produce any papers at all.

See

That's because they didn't count the invisible ones, user

>P*les

what am I supposed to see here?

Poland's scientific production.
Have you ever read a polish scientific paper? I haven't while studying physics, pretty sure it's a myth.

niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf

>niggermania
looks like a really reliable source m8

>I haven't while studying physics, pretty sure it's a myth.
I studied math. Poland has had a strong presence in math.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Banach

Buj's paper is the primary source.

Here
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0191886981900131

He never heard of Richard Lynn

Kys nigger

Damn Portugal punches way above its weight

We use English for science

how is portuguese so high?

linguistics is tricky, because, as you can expect, out of nature of linguistics there are a lot more papers published in people's native language.
how is linguistics education there? do you focus on english or do you study with random data analyses?

Read OP again, this isnt about countries, but about in what language its written.

Spanish is a popular language.

Yeah...big mystery for sure.

And what are you gonna do little guy?

>using portugal flag for the brazilian language

>French
>3%

What went wrong

Here in brazil you are obligated to write a thesis in order to get your bachelor degree, but the stardards are much lower than a master or doctorate thesis. I didn't even remember what was in my thesis, I paid a guy 300$ to write it for me kek

hue

didn't know norwegians and danes were so retarded

>using english flag for the american language
We all know that feel

>current year
>publishing papers in non-English language journals

Why?

Publishing STEM paper in another langauge then english is autism.

communism mate

The American public school system strikes again.

>niggermania.com
Man, you Sup Forumstards really are walking stereotypes.

Don't worry, the demographic explosion of Africa in the coming century will restore the French language's global weight. Unfortunately, in the process it will also become a black language, and next thing you know you'll have the Académie Française pandering to them by proclaiming "petit-nègre" to be as correct as metropolitan French.

Then you will know our pain.

>Germany: 99
>France: 98
France BTFO. Suck it Neanderthals, Germans are superior in every way. You even use that Neanderthal language. "ah oui oui sucez mon zob s il vout plait" . DISGUSTING. A real language has cases. You low iq retards couldn't even defend yourselves in WW2. "durr what is tank? how defend? better give up"

REEEE ITS NOT FAIR WE ARE THE TRUE HEIR THE ROMAN EMPIRE WE CANNOT LOST AGAINST GERMANIA

You do realize you just wrote that in english right?

Sweden used to be an intellectual powerhouse, still is in many areas.

>niggermania.com

>niggermania

lmao

>paper is written in a language other than English
Into the trash it goes.

>implying he didn't write it in american

>Jelou, gurmurnin, yeis, tank yu for inbáitin mi tu dis cónferens, tudei ai wil bi spikin abóut..."

Kek

It's good if it's written in English, but it can also be annoying as hell. I recently had a university seminar where i had to read some 20 page long scientific article written by a bunch of Italians, and make a presentation out of it.
It's simple stuff, but the text was so badly written. There were some sentences where i legit couldn't figure out what the author was trying to tell me, because it was either really ambiguous, or just grammatically bad. Not to mention spelling mistakes and typos.

It might be better to write it in your native language, and then work with a professional translator to translate it into English. But i guess that would cost time and money.

>niggermania

sounds reliable

This. Anyone with half a brain can see the manifest interest anglos have in making everyone write in English, because this gives them an automatic advantage. A non-native speaker will always be impaired to some extent with all the consequences that implies (being taken less seriously, being less capable of defending one's ideas, being in a subordinate or even infantilized position). That's why people who choose to write in the few languages that can challenge Anglo hegemony by being viable alternatives -- mainly Spanish, Portuguese, French and German -- get shat on so much by the academic establishment. They are the only ones who pose an actual threat.

send help

FFS

nice
how much of that 64% are yanks

hmm yes I definitely trust a paper called Race Differences In Intelligence from a website called niggermania.com

Germany, are you even fucking trying?

FEELS GOOD TO BE RELEVANT KEKEKEKEKEK

DIE IGNORANT NIGGERS

Best get better universities and scientific research centres then.

>Oooooy veeeey Spain and France, looks like you only have 24 and 27, you absolute schliemels! Heh heh, guess you better start writing in the language of God's Chosen if you want to score higher on our rankings. Shabbat shalom, ya putzes!

german is > Italian I claim

and this is with our big non white population, the average iq for a french person is 198

:^)

We've had to build the biggest scientific and biomedical research centre in Europe to show these continentals how it's done.

then show it

Because it has more of american "publish or perish" attitude

proffesor that doesnt publish enough papers gets fired

quality of those papers doesnt matter

Reliable source, thanks.