Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3nYwTSkr0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impregnate men

de-flower

>furry boys to fap to
I like this.

Sketchy sketch sketch

I like that firearms are the most popular method of suicide with roughly 50% of all suicides being suicide by firearm.

Neat.

Isn't it though? Like, the most popular methods are Firearm, with about half, then hanging/asphyxiation with roughly a quarter, then poisoning at about 17%, then various other methods like cuts/piercing, jumping, and even fire. Also, women are three times more likely to unsuccessfully attempt suicide than men until they turn 50, at which point they become less likely to attempt it at all.

Cuuuuute

Mhm.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3nYwTSkr0Q

whats this characters name?

doggo person

I want to create a game show where I ask questions the answers to which are fucked up. Questions about serial killers, tragedies, suicide, natural disasters, wars crimes, etc. There will be punishments for the person in last place at the end of every round, like having 50 gallons of animal blood poured on them or being waterboarded. And the prizes will be things like the awareness of the frailty of human life.

It's on the picture

the characters name is sigh?

what country would this game show be in?

ding ding ding

The United States. All guests would sign waivers freeing us of any liability as well as locking them into punishments if they earn them.

well thats lame

what did you expect

put your name back on so i may continue not seeing your posts

will this show be primetime?

a real name

Why not prisoners with life sentances?

It is there.

It will be sometime.

this is a furry we're talking about here

who's the host going to be?

Should I drink more?

I will be the host. I will also chain smoke and wear a drab suit.

his pet spider

There's no such thing as drinking too much. Unless you're driving.

sure
lovely, and you can have commentary from Eric

Nah im alone in a dark basement.

Eric would be the best cohost, though he'd have to be put far enough away that he won't be effected by the cigarette smoke.

oh, yeah, that's always a thing..
maybe he can be in a sound booth thing so the smoke won't reach him?

Drink till you post noodz!
>almost there but I noticed how hairy I am right now ;n;

Nah

That could work, yes. Though I don't want to make it seem like I'm crazy. I am a normal person hosting a game show with a spider that we mentally and physically torture contestants on while asking them a series of fucked up questions.

having a screen for a spider doesn't seem that crazy, especially when you put into account it's for health reasons.

It would be a lot kyuter if you did.

Yes, true. But then it would seem odd to just cut to a spider in a different room. Like we were trying to be weird or something. I don't want that. I want to be a normal game show but with the above aforementioned attributes.

i kinda of meant Eric would be behind some kind of barrier like plexiglass. you would still be able to see him and gauge his reaction to the conversation and the audience could see this too. i never said he was ever going to be out of view