Both Clinton and Trump want to restore the Patriot Act and increase surveillance and metadata collection among...

Both Clinton and Trump want to restore the Patriot Act and increase surveillance and metadata collection among Americans. Knowing this, how could you possibly not vote for Gary Johnson, who believes in privacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act#Any_other_weapon_.28AOW.29
legisworks.org/sal/48/stats/STATUTE-48-Pg1236.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kfGeXth-Do4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is Aleppo?

Because he has a snowflakes chance in hell

Hes to high to do anything

Yes, he didn't correlate Aleppo with Syria.
He has a plan for Syria, knowing the cities individually is an insignificant detail.
He promises to not to test smoke weed for his company during the presidency

He's not a libertarian

He's just an SJW that doesn't have a hard on for communism.

This guy is actually fucking retarded/autistic. Knows nothing about his own ridiculous party or really about anything else for that matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

Throughout history, whenever a third party gained enough followers, the primary two parties would take note and include some of their philosophies.
That's what happened with the Bull Moose Party

He's against affirmative action and knows minorities shouldn't get any special treatment.
What part makes you think he's a sjw?

Nice meme, faggot
Great point, I had forgotten about Trump's statements on surveillance. I enjoyed the meme magic this election, but it's not worth further abrogation of the fourth amendment

Sure more power to third parties, i fucking hate how we only have two right now. but that doesn't mean i have to vote for a guy who has absolutely no chance of winning.

You want to know what title he has? Successful Governor and politician

He knows how to successfully govern.

Of course he's not going to endorse Trump or Clinton. Reporters have been pressuring him to do it for a long time and he's sick of it.

The rest is cherrypicking / out of context clips that really mean nothing.

If everyone had that philosophy, we'd still have a one party system

That's what tore me from Trump too.
He's still better than Clinton, but voting libertarian will mean more than voting for either of them.

So you need to vote for the person that wins as opposed to give power to your opinion. This isn't a popularity Co test this is your fucking government

Have you seen Gary Johnson's latest polling, its 7 days from the election he has no chance of winning. If a third party candidate was polling decently high for a third party candidate, and we had about a year before the election i would have no problem supporting him. but there is no reason for me to throw away my vote on someone who has no chance of winning.

We do have a one party system.

You don't get a prize for picking the winner idiot. Your vote gives power to your opinion.

Exactly
Expanding on this, one vote makes minimal impact.
+1 vote means more for a third party than it would mean for Clinton or Trump where your vote gets lost in the masses

That where you wrong, this is exactly a popularity contest. and right now the only two candidate who have a chance of winning are Trump and Clinton so i have to make my best choice on them two candidates. like i said earlier if this had been a year out from the election day i would have supported the candidate i agreed the most with, but its not its 7 days from election.

Only if you count the Jews

This
and This

There is no prize for picking the winner

i never said it did genius. your vote goes toward who is going to run this country for the next 4 years and im not going to waste it on someone who has no chance of winning, i would rather choose between the lesser of two evils.
You love making this assumption dont you.

Ridiculous party?? Seriously...?

There are several reasons to vote for Johnson.
1. He does have a chance to win. It just takes one state to throw the election to the House of Representatives and Senate (when no one gets 270).
2. 5% popular vote means federal funding to the party to increase its impact in the future
3. The two parties will take note and change some policies to try and maintain a monopoly

Your vote also will be analyzed in future elections for candidates to follow
Just like Clinton panders to minorities for their vote, some politicians will pander to libertarians once they have shown to make a big enough impact

This.
I really want to set up the LP for 2020 as well as giving them funding to win local elections and house and Senate seats.

He supports prison privatization and wants to get rid of a bunch of Departments despite having zero fucking understanding of what any of those departments actually do.

He's just a republican who likes to smoke weed and who made peace with the gay experiences he had at summer camp.

Gary Johnson is shit. American Libertarianism is shit.

How is the philosophy of minimal forced funding to create minimal laws ridiculous?

Laws are made to keep us free.
You're freer if you aren't worried about being murdered.
You're not freer when a judge can tell you smoking or prostitution is a no no.

The only problem with prison privatization is if they had direct control of arrests, or length of sanctions.
As long as the judges or police don't (even indirectly) run the prisons, this should be fine, and actually help stimulate the economy.

The main thing is it's a vote for Libertarianism, not just Johnson

This.
You're voting for more than just the next four years.

1. No....can't tell me the Republican majority would vote for him.
2. So burn a vote in hopes of a better tomorrow?
3. Same as 2.

>single digit in polls
>wants to get rid of the EPA, FDA, DEA, FCC, FTC
>couldn't name the leader of North Korea
>couldn't name ONE world leader
>what is Aleppo?
>lower energy than Jeb
>has a retarded voice

>Not mentioning Jill Stein

You smell afraid

>The only problem with prison privatization is if they had direct control of arrests, or length of sanctions.

They have indirect control. Private prisons operate on a per-bed-filled basis. They only make money when a certain number of beds are filled. This creates a financial incentive to fill those beds.

Private prison companies have directly lobbied to keep conviction rates high. They have no incentive to reduce recidivism and every incentive to cut corners to reduce costs.

The end result is a cesspool parade of Constitutional abuses. It's proof that certain public functions are incompatible with a profit-motive.

All the privacy in the world can't save you from the shitskin hordes battering down the gates.

It's not burning a vote.
Like I said earlier, a single vote will not dictate the outcome of a state, whether it's for Trump, Clinton, or Johnson.
Your vote will be used for future analytics, and a vote for a third party means more than a vote for the two main ones. (10+1 is a ten percent increase; whereas 100+1 is a one percent increase.)

see >couldn't name the leader of North Korea
>couldn't name ONE world leader
>what is Aleppo?
>lower energy than Jeb
>has a retarded voice
Unimportant, misinterpreted, or wrong.

The idea is to move some of these organizations to privatized organizations. Also, why would we need a DEA if drugs were legal?

They actually generally sign contracts with the state to keep beds full. The state is required to fill those beds or be in breach of contract and pay fines.

Yes, and Johnson won't allow them to have any control whatsoever. It's a complicated issue and he alone can't make prisons privatized. It will go through several sectors and people who will analyze outcomes before it becomes a thing.
Even then, it'll be highly monitored

If Johnson has his way, we'll be able to defend ourselves much better and easier with guns

I wish the millions of people saying voting third party was a waste of a vote would meet each other.

He couldn't name a world leader he admired. This is a fact.

Doesn't know foreign affairs. Kind of a bad sign for a guy running to handle American foreign affairs.

>Your vote will be used for future analytics

This is true. Voting for Gary Johnson isn't entirely useless, just mostly useless.

>Also, why would we need a DEA if drugs were legal?

Because not all drugs will be legalized. You will find minimal support for legalizing meth or heroin.

>The idea is to move some of these organizations to privatized organizations.

Some public services are incompatible with profit-motives.

Example: The fire department. A private fire department has an incentive to start fires to create business.

This.
What happens if everyone would "waste" their vote on Johnson?
He'd win.

>Even then, it'll be highly monitored

Highly monitored by whom? Someone has to pay for monitoring. The whole point of privatization is to reduce costs.

Yes, one time a reporter asked him, and he couldn't decide.

He does know foreign affairs. He had a plan for Syria in that same interview, he just didn't correlate it with Aleppo.

His goal is to legalize all drugs. If he can't the DEA will stay.

Before any public service will be moved to a privatized one, the policies and laws will be reviewed with a fine-tooth comb and have to go through several sectors and people before it becomes a thing.

Some of his plans probably won't be implemented as a president only has so much power. The difference between him and some other candidates is he doesn't promise the impossible, he just states his views, ideas, and reasons for them.

you have pretty much unfettered access to guns now.

what would change under johnson? are you imagining he'd let you buy a tank or a war plane?

B/c i voted Liberatarian at president 4 times and they never got more than 6% of the nation's votes.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for that criminal cunt hillary.

Besides he's the most liberal fuck to ever run as a Libertarian. He's a democrat in disguise.

There are still far too many gun free zones, and several limitations/bans on weapons and accessories.

Because his shotty libertarian ideas are kept out by the rest of the state. Libertarianism is for lazy failed republicans who got a D in history.

What is Aleppo?

Only 2 stances I don't like about him that are my big ticket items when voting is that he is pro right to work and against the patriot act. Other than that I loved is flat tax proposal and minimzing government spending on military budget. But I will unfortunately be voting for hillary in hopes of a liberal judicial appointment, with the support of a democratic congress to abolish right to work laws.

I would like to see the labor movement depart from the dems and create a labor party or the GOP to become labor friendly again.

Highly monitored by police, internal affairs, and even hackers/whistleblowers.

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING 4TH AMENDMENT. Between the drug and terror wars we only have collective rights. They can divide you and conquer you anytime they want.

How many of you pee in a cup for food ,work and medical treatment? 98 fucking %.

The unpatriotic act is here to stay. Si is some form of drug and mental testing.Those are battles that won't be won in a presidential election.

GTFU.

sorry you couldn't buy a large magazine or a silencer.

sorry you couldn't take your wal-mart issue ar-15 into a library or a school.

sorry call of duty isn't real life.

I'm not that sorry actually.

A democrat against affirmative action, healthcare, environmental regulations, gun control, etc.?

Insurance reasons with a company vehicle.....

Ok. So who pays for the first two?

You really think the private prison industry will bend over for all that oversight when pretty much every other private sector fights even the slightest regulation tooth and nail?

You think the same people who lobbied for private prisons couldn't just lobby for lax oversight directly or indirectly by lobbying to cut the budget?

Private prisons are mainly a state level thing. State legislatures and governors are so much easier to lobby and buy off because no one gives two shits about state or local politics.

what the hell you smokin? Johnson is for gun control. He's a damn liberal democrat disguised as a Libertarian.

Your two stances are to force people to join a union and to eradicate privacy?

What bans on weapons/accessories are you speaking of? Not trolling, geniuenly intrigued as to what you would like to be allowed to own.

One of the libertarian party candidates performed a strip tease at the convention.

Gary Johnson was booed for expressing support for driver's licenses.

These are not intelligent people, these libertarians.

are you fucking serious? He's more against it than Trump.

I could easily NOT vote for Gary Cuckston because he will NOT win.

I am a Libertarian, but Johnson is a douchebag who is probably a LiNO.

Anyway, at this stage of the game, a vote for anybody other than Trump is a vote for Hillary. Period. End of story.

The man is fucking moron and all libertarians are stupid and assume everyone else is as stupid as them.

Butt Stock on a Pistol
Fore Grip on a Pistol
Short Barrel on a Rifle
etc.
I just want to mod my guns without breaking the law.

I don't want to be governed, I want to be free and left alone.

see 2 and 3
That being said, if you don't vote Johnson, you should vote Trump. My main problem with him is his obliteration he'd have with the 4th amendment (Hillary would too).

what is it exactly that you aren't free to do right now?

>force someone to join a union
Kek
You haven't read right to work legislation, in a brief summary it allows works to not pay dues but still be represented by the union and take part in all fringe benefits(workmans comp, healthcare, sick leave, vaccation) it's aimed to bankrupt unions and take away their negotiating rights.

As far as the patriot act I would rather the cia/nsa/fbi etc, listen to my phone sex conversations than know that abdul is getting away with making bombs in his cellar. I'll give up my privacy for protection from the angry bear that was awoke by reagan, hw and "dubya".

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
Was it ever explained what the fuck happened here?

>one person determines the actions of a whole party
>he was booed for supporting driver's licenses
How's this bad? at least he supports it. People need to know how to drive safe and the laws because this would kill others.
Not buckling your seatbelt when you're alone is a different story is different, and should be legal--the government should never protect you from yourself.

Johnson is nowhere near winning any state that matters enough to prevent 270 electoral votes

You aren't being kept down by a conspiracy of a two party system or the big bad media. People are well aware of libertarian ideas. The problem is that they're shitty ideas.

What do you need any of that for? Once again out of curiousity. And please don't say "it's my 2nd amendment right." Where do you live where the first two are illegal?

>Aleppo
Like this fuck knew what Aleppo was before he googled it too. You fucking drump and shillry idiots are all fucking idiots.
Btw - Not saying I would vote for this fuck, just pointing out your stupid.

Does it need explanation beyond the simplest reason? He's a fucking moron

>smoke
>prostitution
>terrible handling of garnished wages

>Your drop in the bucket will totally be recognized next election, just let Clinton win

You can do the first two. just have to be quiet about it. I shoot and skin neighborhood cats. And i'm pretty sure that that is illegal....

>Not buckling your seatbelt when you're alone is a different story is different, and should be legal--the government should never protect you from yourself.

Except when you fly through your windshield, someone has to scrape your corpse off the highway at the very least.

Why do I have to pay for extra highway maintenance because you can't be bothered not to be retarded and put your seat-belt on?

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of people being free not to wear seatbelts. The idea of libertarians and other feebleminded people self-culling from the gene-pool is great in theory

to shoot more comfortably, portability, etc.
they're all outlawed in the US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act#Any_other_weapon_.28AOW.29
legisworks.org/sal/48/stats/STATUTE-48-Pg1236.pdf

>Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of people being free not to wear seatbelts. The idea of libertarians and other feebleminded people self-culling from the gene-pool is great in theory

Kek'd hard

>smoke

I don't need to destroy the public sector and render government non-functional to do that. it's becoming legal without all that nonsense.

>prostituion
great idea on paper, yet somehow always seems to end up involving human trafficking, abuse, etc. It's pretty much never going to be like the companion system from Firefly/Serenity.

>>terrible handling of garnished wages

do you mean taxes? i'm not sure what exactly you're specifically referring to here. Wage theft by companies? Minimum wage laws?

>your stupid.
sure, user

also gun and gun accessory regulations/bans

you what

I'm sure the founding fathers are rolling over in their graves because you can't mod your gun just like in Fallout or Call of Duty.

James Madison was always complaining about not being able to put an ACOG scope on his musket.

I kill "outside" cats. All they do is fuck each other(usually not fixed) and kill the native wildlife. They are an invasive species.

>Why do I have to pay for extra highway maintenance because you can't be bothered not to be retarded and put your seat-belt on?
Libertarians aren't for complete removal of government retard.

>Darwinism
I agree. Allow natural selection

ok fair enough...but why are you skinning them?

Got as far as:
>Gary Johnson for president...

Then chuckled and started laughing.

You're better off voting for Jill Stein.

I still don't understand why you need said modifications. But i'm also a firm believer that no one needs a semiauto firearm...if you can't operate a loading mechanism then you shouldn't be using a gun. And with hunting; deer-1 shot, water fowl-pump action, rabbit or other varments-lever/pump/bolt action, and turkey/dove-break action. Just my shitty opinion though.

Don't get me wrong, I love shooting my AR and BAR but would I be mad if they became illegal? Not really.

for funsies

I never waste a pelt...plus cat oil has a lot of good uses. Only way to get it is by skinning the useless motherfuckers.

feral cats are an invasive species that are fucking up the ecosystem. can't argue with that

but i also can't shake the feeling that you're just an edgelord faggot.

Just going to walk away on this one.

I have been a card carrying Libertarian for my 25 years of voting life. The parties problem is that since Harry Brown they always choose ass wipes like Johnson who is not a Libertarian. I watch the conventions on C-Span and want to kick someone's ass for choosing these losers.

proof?

screencaps?

he needs them to pretend that video games are real life, or to nurture a fantasy that he'll heroically defeat a tyrannical government takeover

that or its part of a complicated cuckold fantasy where he has a gun and tries to defend his wife but ultimately submits and lets the (presumably) black man fuck her while he jerks off in the corner

youtube.com/watch?v=kfGeXth-Do4