I feel like shit, anons. Let's chat. Ask me anything

I feel like shit, anons. Let's chat. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y99wz5ifHxU
nv-online.info/by/753/news/129643/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you feel like shit?

Bored, afraid of expulsion from the uni because of shit grades, lonely, forgot my tungsten ring of minor fiddling, basically a lot of small stuff adding up

Is it because of your grades?

Partially yes. If I get expelled, I am likely to die.

I hope you take the time to cook for yourself. It's important.

Whoa, uni is VERY serious business in Russia it seems

Brings great shame to a comrade. The party don't like that.

I don't see why, it's not really a big deal, which you'll find out if you bother to continue living.

How do I stop wanting to be a girl?

pretty much this
I have exams this month and couldnt be lazier, watching love movies and crying my eyes out thinking about exgfs and how lonely I am now

youtu.be/Y99wz5ifHxU

It I'll get better russiabro, we are all gonna make it

Is Eastern Europe/Russia really as depressing as it seems? I thought that was just a meme.

You have 2 options;
1) take testosteron
2) kys

Just be a cute twink boy instead

I lose my cheap dorm and will be forced to either live in a rented flat which are mega expensive in Moscow and I have no income, or fuck off to my hometown, which is a hole. Either way, I'll then be drafted into army, where I can be killed or crippled for life. So yeah, universities are kind of a big deal for dudes here

I honestly don't. I eat out or frozen TV dinners. Dorm kitchen is putrid, crowded and shittily equipped.

I, too, am curious about how it would feel. It would rule, I think.

Hopefully, mate, hopefully. I am sorry you gotta go through this shite.

There's less stuff and people are mostly super conservative, income is lower. It's harder to be who you want, you have to work more and put up with a lot more shit.

Don't you have smaller towns where life is cheaper but there still are some job prospect in that case ? I'm pretty sure there should be something between Moscow and the 40 people village of Popostokov.
That's a big shame really. Good food is awesome. I hate when people don't take care of kitchens.

tfw too manly to be a twink
tfw too cute to be a sludger bear

I'd like to be one too
Everything seems so much easier as a girl, specially a young and a pretty one

Small towns are way more depressing. People are uncouth, crime is up, jobs are plebian, very little stuff. I love big cities, Moscow is pretty great. I don't mind working for rent, but I need time. If I get kicked out now, I won't have any.

Where is the strangest place you have fucked a girl?

Alright makes sense. It's kinda the opposite here in France. The big cities, namely Paris and Marseille, are the one where people are rude and crime is up.
I've heard a lot of good thing about Moscow indeed. What are your prospect for a job ? What are you even studying in the first place

My dreams

What's your favorite movie?

If your answer is anything but John Carpenter's the Thing then you failed at life

I study foreign language, because English is genuinely the only thing I don't suck at. My prospects are grim, but I don't have to work in that field. I'm getting into shishas, too, maybe I'll work in a shisha bar for a while. Basically all my degree will be good for is translation or teaching. Maybe I'll be a tutor for high schoolers or something, I dunno. I'll think of something.

It's not The thing.

I like Scott Pilgrim a lot. I liked the comic better, much better, mind you, but the movie is really stylish. Aside from that, I like cartoons more than movies.

This is a copout.

what is you favorite local food? Post a pic and describe flavor.

I haven't fucked a girl. If head counts, the most exciting place was a shower in a hotel.

Are there many oaks where you live?
Or is it just disgusting pines and birch?

I really like chicken nuggets, mexican food and sushi rools. Local food mostly sucks ass.

Where I live there are commieblocks and highway junctions, not many trees. But when there are, they are oaks, birches and maples mostly. Pines are majestic, but they grow outside of cities, they need a lot of room.

Pic of sucky local commie food?

Slow internet, hold on, I remembered something delicious

Whats up man ?? Why are you feeling like that ??

THIS.

Why though ?

Those are pel'meni. Basically dumplings, but slavic and smaller. If you cook and serve them right, they are god-tier food.

Thats why follow what the Frenchman said and take your time to cook it.

When I am depressed, cooking a meal just takes your mind off things and well you are happy when you are not hungry )

show us a pic of yourself

why does it look so much like human ears
a couple of them even look like they have piercings and stuff

I know. I sometimes cook when I'm alone. It's fun to try new things. Unfortunaty, I can't do it often.

Another user is here. In my hometown 250$ per month considered a good salary that not everyone can get. Prices are the same as everywhere else including Moscow and Saint Petersburg

What do you study ?? Ecли хoчeшь гoвopить пo-pyccки, хopoшo ??

No. Suffice it t say I'm a reasonably good-looking guy with a semineckbeard and pierced ears.

Even Russian food is depressing, eh?

>|Sorry|,|we're|full|.txt

I think it looks good desu. Need a bit of green tho.
That's not that bad, pic related

He пoнял.

>250$
Damn family, that doesn't sound like a lot even for Russia. How big is your hometown? Although, I guess our countries aren't that much different in that regard.

I think around 50% of the population here works at that salary. Its the minimum starter salary for anyone with a engineering degree.

And that's after taxes ore before? How high are taxes in India? But the prices are still good for that kind of money, aren't they?

I cook it with curry and serve it with parsley and spicy soy sauce, quite a bit of color that way.

Big Mac costs 120-130 rubles, a dollar is about 60-65 rubles, do the math

It's about 100k people there.
Actually nowadays I live in St. Petersburg and earn about 2k$ (it would've been 4k a few years ago) net, btw, how bad this salary would be considered in your country?

You mean 2,000-4,000 €? That's a great salary, you could live very comfortably for it here. I earn 400 € after taxes and I still live with parents. I don't think I could make it alone. It would be almost poverty tier. Minimum is about 335 €. Prices are high.

>came to Moscau
>poorfag.jpg
>fucked up in the only place that could drag out of shit
>muh, my feelings
Shut the fuk and go to work

Hey Belarus, when are you going to finally properly open up the border without visa? Thousands of Lithuanians would love to visit including me.

He пpиeзжaй.

Before taxes. The prices are good. I mean, you cant pay rent - but rest of the stuff - you can manage for a month - petrol, food, clothes, still spare for your hobby or savings. If you have a home, you are all set.

Чтo ты твapи ??

I see, well 4 years ago I lived on 90$ per month so I can relate when you are talking about poverty

If you live in the inner cities, you can lead a good life with that sort of money. If you are a earn and burn type - then its never enough.

I can't see the situation from inside.

Btw we recently allowed for 80+ countries to enter for 5 days without visas. Russia even started controling our common border again

Go mine potatoes, bulbash

nv-online.info/by/753/news/129643/

Only Minsk, only 5 days, but hey its better than nothing.

I'd better sell you every item from embargo list u've put on europe

can you be gayer than this, find another bitch dude.

>5 days without visas
Yeah I know that, it was big news here, so I am wondering when it is going to be even better. Because now you can enter just for 5 days and ONLY if you are using the plane, via airport. With car you would still need visa. There is a travel agency, they make trips to Grodno every Saturday, but they leave Vilnius at 04:00 in the morning and I don't have a car to get there so early, buses don't go. So realistically it is still impossible for 99% people to go there for a visit.

I'd love to sometime take vacation for about a week or two, look around Minsk and maybe other historical cities, try local food. But then what I would need for that kind of visa? Someone from inside?

Yes, and I would love that, but I am not taking a plane from Vilnius to Minsk, lol. It's like 180 km distance, which is less than to for example Klaipėda to Vilnius.

Your country seriously needs to open up borders more, there is no reason not to. Thousands of tourists every year are waiting, I bet.